Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Deepali PrabhasYour feedback matters!
I have heavy bleeding during periods time because of fibroids Any pills to control heavy bleeding and do they hv any side effect.
Salads in Our Life
Salad contains various types of Vitamins, calcium, folic acids, a fiber that helps to prevent chronic diseases such as cancer and heart diseases.
Salad helps in improving digestive health.
Eating salads is a great way to increase your vegetable intake and vegetables contain anti-oxidants which help in boosting the immune system.
Raw Foods in salads means no loss of vitamins and minerals due to cooking- When you're eating uncooked foods you're giving your body the maximum vitamins and nutrients available in various foods.
Almost every salad is fat-free and good for the skin and health.
Salad can increase your hydration level most veggies are majority water, so when you eat them you naturally hydrate your body.
Salads are low in calories, so eating salads instead of fatty foods helps you slim down your waist.
Eating salads helps to reduce cravings, for other fatty Foods.
Initially, eating a small amount of salad before a meal will help to prevent over-eating.
It works great for the persons with diabetes and Vegetable salads keep weight down.
Sprouted salads keep your nails strong and hair lustrous.
Salads keep the diseases away from our body.
Green salads are extremely low in calories and help to regulate metabolism in the body.
Stay away from direct sunlight. Exposure to too much sunlight can be harmful to the skin. You probably already know that it can cause skin cancer, but did you know that it can exacerbate acne.
Gist of rujuta divekar's talk today organised by borivali medical brotherhood:
1. Throw out your weighing scale cause it is not a reflection of how healthy you are.
2. Bmi is not an accurate representation as each of us is different. Instead two new terms have come into play- tofi and foti (thin outside and fat inside and vice versa) means you are unhealthy even if you look thin on the outside.
3. New research is showing that cholesterol is not directly the cause of heart disease.
4. Eat 4-5tsps of ghee everyday. It is good for the gut bacteria and will actually help in reducing abdomen fat.
5. Bring back rice on your plate. Not brown not white but handpounded. Eat rice at night too if you have grown up eating it. Leave the quinoa to the south americans
6. Stop looking at food as carbs, protein &amp; fat. Instead look at it from farmer, trader, consumer point of view. So eat what takes the least time to come to you - eat local!
7. All fruit is the same. All have fructose- again eat local grown seasonal fruit.
8. Bananas are good for you.
9. Eat before you drink alcohol - eat early, drink early.
10. Weight loss industry has somehow managed to get everyone to believe that what tastes yuck is healthy and good for you. Don't equate healthy with yucky tasting food.
11. Keep moving. For every half hour you sit, move at least 3mins.
12.150mins of exercise a week is mandatory.
14. Weight bearing exercise is what one should be doing to keep bones strong and for stronger muscles.
15. Oil your hair once a week, rub ghee on your feet and drink plenty of water to alleviate bloating.
16. Salt is not bad for you. Don't go salt free. Use rock salt.
17. Sugar is also not bad for you provided you eat it the right way. Indian sweets are better than your pastries and brownies etc.
18. Work on strengthening your legs.
19. Don't believe that drinking green tea will make you lose weight. A myth that google and weight loss industry has promoted just because chinese are thin.
20. Red meat is absolutely fine as long as you watch the quantity.
21. Latest research is linking wine to breast cancer
22. Eat so much that when you get up from the table, you should feel light.
23. Don't count calories
24. Most important - remove fear from your head while eating. (we all know about the mind-body connection by now)
25. Make lifestyle changes and don't follow fad diets which rob your body of essential vitamins and minerals)
I didn't get periods for last three months, my last periods came on feb 2015. I delivered a baby on last march 2014 after that I got periods from october 2014 but suddenly its stops from march 2015. Please advice.
After ejaculation of semen into my wife vagina, semen is coming out of vagina not entering into her vagina. What to do.
I'm 34 weeks pregnant with second baby, and first baby being 3 years old born in Aug 2013 via Cesarean due to fetal stress (as reports say). As per my gynae everything is going good. Im eager to know if I would need a Caesarian one a again or if I can go via Normal for the delivery. Till now the tests as urine, HB, ultrasound, sugar level etc all are normal. How is it decided? Can there be any complication due to the first Caesarian? I'm confused, please help. Thanks in advance.
I have irregular periods. And during menstruation I have a lot of stomach ache. So please provide me to help so as to reduce the stomach ache during mensuration period.
Sir, I have problem about my temperature of my body. I not getting too. Much salt but in afternoon my nose and hands become too red hot. please tell me why its happening with. I also do some asan in morning.
Am a 24 year female. I have 2 children and now I want not get the pregnancy what is the best and safe way to control the pregnancy.
I am 22 yrs old female from Chennai. My height is 151 cm and weight 76 kgs. I have PCOS cysts in both ovaries and taking NORMOZ tablet for it. I am hypothyroid and taking medication for that and it is in control now. TSH is 4.17. I have kidney stone in right kidney since past two years. I have no pain or symptoms. Urea value is 22 and creatinine is 0.8. But the ultrasound showed that size has slightly increased (5.9 mm) What should I do for it? My cholesterol level is high. The ultrasound I did showed a fatty liver. My cholesterol level is 196 and LDL is 13. LDL to HDL ratio 2.7. Is it a risk factor? Should I take any medication for it? How to bring it to normal level? I am attaching my reports regarding cholesterol, thyroid, etc. Please have a look and comment about it. I have lot of dandruff in my hair. I am using shampoos suggested by my dermatologist but yet have lot of powdery dandruff. What is solution for it? Please answer all my queries above. Thanks.
I am 7 months pregnant and I had been suffering from fever and cough since 3 days but I am ok now little cough was their in my nose when I blew it .away it was red in color I had my checkups yesterday it was normal and baby is also moving .but today in morning my cough was red why this happened with me .it was only one time in morning is it ok it will harm my baby pls tell.
My girlfriend and me one night sex without any protected and next bay I give up IPill so doctor any problems.
Sir I had sex with my wife 4 day before of her period date. Last month on 9 February her menses had come and I had sex with her on 5th March. Today is 16th march but her menses didn't come. Want to know that is she pregnant. Will you please tell me that a female can get pregnant if a man have sex with her before 5-6 day of period date.
I am 31 I have no child I have been trying to conceive baby since one year so I have doubt there is some weakness in me. The semen analysis is done by me it shows 20 million sperm count/ML, quantity 3ML, with 60% mobility, 80%normal so please tell me any abnormalities in report and tell me I required the medication or not.
Paleo diet is one of those diets which have been gaining widespread popularity in the recent times. It has been touted by its supporters as the natural diet for human beings and also the diet that our ancestors used to consume. There is a lot of debate on its efficacy and it has its own set of advantages and disadvantages alike.
What exactly is a paleo diet?
The Paleo diet gets its name from the Paleolithic period of human civilization, thousands of years ago, where the availability and choices of food were varied and limited according to seasons. Most foods included lean meat, fruits, nuts, vegetables and were very different from the fast food, high sugar and saturated fat-based diet that humans are having now. This diet aims to go back to the basics to correct nutritional deficiencies as well as to try out to correct excesses of the modern diet.
Advantages of Paleo diet
- Huge decrease in consumption of processed sugar
- Normalization of blood pressure levels
- Decreases in the level of bad cholesterol in the blood
- Balance of protein intake due to limited and lean meat consumption
- Increase in the consumption of vegetables and natural foods with less processed chemicals
- Optimization of insulin within the body
Disadvantages of Paleo diet
- Far too restrictive - Many believe that although it is a good diet, it loses out on the balance and becomes too restrictive with certain food groups being cut out completely, which may cause imbalances.
- Excess of protein - Although Paleo diet cuts down on unhealthy fats, some of its ingredients may cause the consumption of too much protein which may not be good for health either.
- Lacks of carbohydrates - Some believe that Paleo diet lacks carbohydrates and may not be a good source of energy. When working throughout the day, carbs provide energy but a low carb diet may cause energy-related problems.