Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Hello , I am having periods and I suffer from very head pain, my body starts paining a lot, bleeding is not an issue but pain is the problem please suggest me some thing can not bear pain any more.
Mam Maine 24 October ko condom lagakar sex Kiya tha, aur 30 Oct. Ko mc ho gai thi. Aur Ab 1 November ko v mc ho gai h Kya sex k bad mc hone k bad v pregnancy ka khatara ho sakta h.
I am 6 months 8 days pregnant. My ultrasound shows I have breech presentation n baby's cord is around d neck. Is there any serious problem. M very afraid this is my first pregnancy. please help me.
I have undergone cervix stitch which was 2.2 cms total 3.0 internal Os opened funneling seen last 6 days back when I was 22 week 4 days pregnant please help me out as how shall I sit stand sleep will my pregnancy will be full term r what I'm really scared please help me out.
My periods have came on 7th april and my fb rubbing with his open penis on my laggings and he also used his finger in my inner area may be my fb down on my laggings then my periods again come on 29 th of april so there is any chance to get pregnant. What is the expected time of my periods in may.
Is it okay to have sex multiple times without protection and then take an ipill? and how often can ipill can be taken?
I am a 21 years old female and have red spots on my thighs near vagina. Please suggest something, I am shy to show it to doctor.
Hi. During my periods I only bleed for 2 days its been from 9 months after my marriage. Before I use to have 3-4 days but now it is 2 days. Flow is not good as well as I only ise 3 sanitary napkin nd thats all. Kindly help.
I am married and 27 yrs old and i m having 2 yrs baby i m trying for boy so what suggestion should be followed. please advice.
Hey Dr. Actually I had sex with a prostitute about 1 month 20 days ago. I used a condom and I am sure that the condom was not leak or have hole anywhere. But think too much about my health. Is it possible to get HIV even after using a condom. And what are the main and most common symptoms of HIV. Are they come together or individually. I have a mild sore throat after 4 weeks of sex and small pain in bone pain. And I have vitamin b12 and vit d3 deficiency too. Is pain is due to vit b12 and d3 deficiency or I might got infected with hiv ? In too much stress . I don't have other symptoms like fever, headache , or other flu like symptoms . Just have a mild sore throat and little pain in bone. And do not have problem swallowing and chewing.
I am using saheli pill I want to know that I have to take it continue or stop after completed pack since menses.
A kidney transplant is a surgical procedure that patients of kidney disease go through in order to replace a non functioning kidney with a live one that is healthy and functions well. Other methods to treat this disease also include dialysis, which basically is an artificial way of doing what our kidneys are designed to do. When dialysis does not work, many doctors recommend a kidney transplant. A replacement or donated kidney can come from a living donor or a non-living donor. This new kidney will mostly work towards keeping the blood clean, which is a function that stops when the old and diseased kidneys fail.
So, here's a list of five essential facts that you need to keep in mind if you are looking at a kidney transplant:
- Donors: While there are living and non-living donors, the doctor will have to ensure that your donor is someone who has no medical history of complications, kidney disease or any other medical condition like diabetes or hypertension. Also, the donor would have to have two proper functioning kidneys. Further, one of the most important factors is the blood group. The blood group of the donor and the patient must match for the transplant to be possible.
- Procedure: During the surgery, the patient will be under general anesthesia. The surgeon will make an incision in the lower abdomen area and the blood vessels of the new kidney will be connected surgically with the vein and iliac artery of the patient. Thereafter, any excess fluid will be drained before wrapping up the surgery.
- Rejection: The patient's body may also reject the kidney. The immune system of the patient may mistake the new kidney as an attacking body and its natural defenses may work against it, which will lead to complications. For this, doctors usually prescribe immunosuppressant medicines that will help in preventing such an eventuality.
- Longevity: While a living donor's kidney may last longer, a non-living donor's kidney will not enjoy such a long life. In such cases, a second transplant can be conducted.
- Diet: After the transplant, the patient will be required to go through a number of measures like coughing to show that the lungs are clear, as well as administration of fluids and some amount of examination and dialysis. Also, the patient will have to have a special diet that includes raw fruits and vegetables, and plenty of non-fat dairy ingredients.
A kidney transplant is a major operation that can change your lifestyle in the long run.