Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Nail Surgery Procedures
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Deepali ManeYour feedback matters!
I am feeling kind of exhausted and sleepy by doing very less physical work, but I do study for 3-4 hours per day. please tell me how to increase my stamina ?
Sir, clobetasol propionate, ofloxacin, ornidazole & terbinafine hydrochloride Cream kya yeh cream khujli ke liye kam karega.Please tell.
My urinary hole is not situated on a right place. It is on the downward side of my penis. But till now I did not find any problem. So I am afraid that it will occur some problems on the future. please help me.
Hello sir my self ahteshamul haque and im 21 year old my higt is 6fit &weet 59 what should be my body mass index and im low wate can I take proten tab.
I am 28 years old and i'm suffering from serious back pain for almost 2 years. What are the things should I do n concern about so that I can get relieffrom this pain?
I have sore throat, atrophy of tongue and burning sensation in the mouth since 4 days. Pain increasing during eating spicy food.
I'm having neck pain doctor told it's a disc issue in initial stages. What kind of exercises can I do and also us yoga a good solution for that.
1st day of period is 15.09. 15 and next period is on 15.10. 15 but it did not start and as on 21.10. 15 it has not started and intercourse was done on 17.10. 15 is there any chance of getting pregnant.
How can I gain weight? Actually m a skinny as you can see my weight is not compatible with my height. How can I improve my self to gain some weight without using any supplement? I am vegetarian.
Causes of Forehead Pimples
1. Clogged Pores:
The main and universal cause of acne! As the forehead lies in the T-Zone, which is known for its excess oil production quality, the pores tends to get clogged, leading to acne. Clogged pores can easily be dealt with a good CTM (Cleansing, Toning, Moisturising) routine, with a monthly session with the steamer. Please don’t overdo the steaming session, however relaxing or effective it is, as excessive steaming is not advisable for acne-prone skin.
2. Dandruff In Hair:
Dandruff in the hair can trigger acne in the forehead. Try to get rid of the dandruff using a good anti-dandruff shampoo. Your acne will vanish like magic.
3. Oily Scalp:
If you have an oily scalp, the oil tends to seep in and results in clogged pores and acne on your forehead. Make sure you wash your hair on alternate days to ensure an oil-free scalp.
4. Certain Medications:
Certain medications like birth control pills have a tendency to trigger forehead acne in certain people. Consult/question your doctor every time he prescribes you any medication relating to hormonal issues.
5. Digestive Problems:
Digestive problem is probably the main cause of forehead acne, if you do not have the issues mentioned above. It needs to be tackled with a balanced diet. Drink lots of water and include green, leafy vegetables and fruits in your diet. Avoid fried foods and artificial tasters and almost anything that disrupts your tummy’s happiness. Exercising regularly helps too.
6. Excess Stress:
Stress is one thing that has to contribute to most of our illnesses in some way or the other. So, beat it by having a healthy lifestyle. Yoga and meditation help in reducing stress to a great extent. No time for yoga? Indulge yourself in a relaxing spa for an instant stress release. However hard you work, taking some “me” time definitely has its own merits, right?
7. Certain Hair Products:
Certain hair styling products like hair spray, heat protectant, serum etc have a tendency to trigger acne when they come into contact with your forehead. Ladies with bangs, beware!
8. Over Exfoliating:
There is an ancient south Indian proverb that says “if used excessively, even elixir will transform into poison”. Though exfoliating helps in removing the dead cells and keeping the skin fresh, overdoing it could result in skin irritation and acne. Exfoliation is best when not done more than twice a week.
9. Wearing Helmets And Caps:
If you are someone who drives two-wheelers, then a helmet becomes the most important need. And, we cannot clean our helmets like makeup brushes once in two days to keep them dirt-free. Hence, it is always advisable to cover your head and forehead with a clean cotton cloth or a dupatta before wearing a helmet so that your precious forehead is kept away from dirt and possible acne break out. Forgoing a helmet is highly dangerous.
I have pimples tans on my face I have used many face wash for pimple clearing but it doesn't work. What should I do?
Heavy Heart Palpitation after having food. Even Small meals trigger the said effect. What is Happening.
I m 21years old. My weight is 64 kgs. I m trying to loose weight but can not exercise due to study pressure. I need suggestion to lose my weight. Only treadmill can be done or some other things. please suggest me.
Reducing fat is about working on excess weight that happens due to fat deposits in the body. Getting a toned look means maintaining lean muscle with a routine aimed at doing so. This will propel you towards healthy fat loss, by keeping your lean mass and immune system in order. Read on to learn how you can achieve fat loss in a healthy manner.
- Nutrition: Nutrition is the fuel that keeps the body going. From grains to carbohydrates to essentials fats, dairy, fibre, some amount of meat and even fruits and vegetables - you need to have a little bit of everything, every single day. This will give your lean muscle much-needed nourishment so that it helps in banishing fat and works harder to give you a toned look. Also, the metabolism works faster with these kinds of food.
- Processed Food: Processed food is usually fortified and preserved with salt and fat that defeats healthy eating and makes you gain pounds. You should try and stick to freshly prepared food. Make a menu and shop at the grocery store every week to stock up your for daily meals. Further, when you are looking for a snack, ensure that you reach out for a healthy salad or cut fruit. Also, try to make use of beverages like green tea and infused water that can be made at home with cucumber, mint leaves, watermelon, lemon and more, so that you can steer clear of various other carbonated and packaged drinks.
- Routine: Getting rid of fat is also a matter of getting into a good routine of meals, exercise and sleep. You should take smaller and more frequent meals - about five to six times a day - and limit your last meal to a few hours before bed time, so that your metabolism only has to process smaller chunks at a time. Also, try to alternate meals with activity and finally remember to get yourself at least six to seven hours of sleep a day.
- Exercise: We cannot stress enough on a work session a day to burn fat and give your metabolism a boost. Work with a trainer to find your problem areas and do focused exercises and sets.
- Burning fat the healthy way is a matter of eating right, sleeping well and exercising your body every single day!