Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Dr. Deepali

Dentist, Mumbai

Dr. Deepali Dentist, Mumbai
Submit Feedback
Report Issue
Get Help

Personal Statement

I believe in health care that is based on a personal commitment to meet patient needs with compassion and care....more
I believe in health care that is based on a personal commitment to meet patient needs with compassion and care.
More about Dr. Deepali
Dr. Deepali is a renowned Dentist in Jogeshwari East, Mumbai. You can visit her at Dr. Apte's Dental Clinic in Jogeshwari East, Mumbai. Book an appointment online with Dr. Deepali and consult privately on

Find numerous Dentists in India from the comfort of your home on You will find Dentists with more than 39 years of experience on You can find Dentists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.


Languages spoken


Book Clinic Appointment

Dr. Apte's Dental Clinic

Near Tolani College, Sher E Punjab Colony, Jogeshwari East, MumbaiMumbai Get Directions
View All

Consult Online

Text Consult
Send multiple messages/attachments
7 days validity
Consult Now


View All Services

Submit Feedback

Submit a review for Dr. Deepali

Your feedback matters!
Write a Review


Nothing posted by this doctor yet. Here are some posts by similar doctors.

My daughter is 9 year old? Her one milk teeth still there? New teeth started to grow beside that milk teeth which is strong. Please help me

Dentist, Raipur
Thats perfectly fine. This stage is called as mixed dentition stage as d child has both milk and permanent teeth present at this stage and it will be there till 13-14 yrs of her age till all her milk teeth shed away and permanent one erupts. So don't worry and just be careful with her brushing as the child finds it difficult to clean properly in mixed dentition and there are more chances of decay.
7 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Dentist, Gadchiroli
The reason for most dental problems is not keeping them clean. Brush twice a day for health teeth.

Jeeb me red red daana ho gaya hai mouth specialist ko dikhaya sab test karwaya test normal hai. Medicine kha raha hu lakin fyada nahi hai. bola fungus hai. Please suggests me proper medicine of fungus.

Homeopath, Greater Noida
U have to take proper and regular treatment in homoeopathy. Some medicine as this to 200 and mercy Sol 30 has good result in such case drink plenty of water and tell ur proper case history as how and when it started whether you have any other disease or addiction
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have got a tooth decay, how to get that cured? Getting sensitivity on that teeth.

Dentist, Kolkata
Tooth decayed needs to be filled up by a dentist with a filling, use sensoform toothpaste for sensitivity.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Common Dental Problems

Dentist, Mumbai
Play video

Briefing on Common Dental Problems

3812 people found this helpful

I have problem in my teeth when I brushing then blood is come more than 2 years what should I do?

Advanced Aesthetics, BDS
Dentist, Mumbai
Hi, there are various reasons for bleeding gums like poor oral hygiene, vitamin deficiency, physical injury to gums, hormonal changes, medications etc. You have to visit dentist for professional cleaning and check-up to know the exact cause and solution of your problem. Regards
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 46 years old having problem gum bleeding, tongue swelling and neck stiffness. Please advise.

MDS - Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
Dentist, Chennai
- use a soft toothbrush -- and brush properly! brush your teeth for at least two minutes twice a day and after meals. Hard brushing can further damage the soft tissues of your mouth. - floss at least once a day and be sure to floss beyond the gum line to remove more plaque. - control bleeding by applying pressure to the area with a cold compress. - rinse with salt water or hydrogen peroxide to keep the area clean. Avoid mouthwashes that contain alcohol, which can dry out your mouth. - stay away from smoking and other tobacco products, which can aggravate bleeding gums. - eat a balanced diet and limit snacking between meals. Carbohydrates and sugars feed dental plaque. - try an oral irrigation device, commonly known as a" water pick, to clear debris from around the gum line. - you may need deep cleaning along with surgical curettage or gum strengthening procedure. Use pepsodent tooth paste & gum paint for 2 to 3 weeks. Advance procedures can be done with laser.
2 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Sir my son 10 years old his teeth totally damaged some teeth are black what I should I do.

Dentist, Pune
Hello since your son is 10 years old so he must be having permanent as well as milk teeth. Do visit your dentist to check which teeth are affected by the decays and get the appropriate treatment done as soon as possible. Thank you.
Submit FeedbackFeedback


MDS, Fellow of Academy of General Education (FAGE), BDS
Dentist, Ahmedabad


Good brushing should take at least 2 minutes time.

1. Divide the mouth into 6 sections and take 20 secs for each section.

2. Start with the outer surfaces of the lower jaw

3. Then the inner and the biting surfaces

4. Repeat the upper jaw in the same manner. Small circular motion near gum line is most effective.

36 people found this helpful

Dentist, Mumbai
Brushing your teeth twice a day with fluoride tooth paste using mouthwashes , dental floss on a daily basis not only improves Oral hygiene but also keeps your teeth strong. Prevention is better than cure so get yourself routinely checked up for cavities.

I am 25 if I will apply braces at this point of time will it changes or enhances my jaw line or will not make any difference to it. Jaw line at present is not visible and chiseled. Weight is 76.

MDS - Orthodontics
Hi, see at this point of time braces will correct your tooth positions if they are up and forward or back or not properly aligned. All types of tooth position can be corrected with braces till 40 years of age also. For your jaw problem at this age we have option of orthognathic surgery if your jaw problem is quite severe otherwise if your jaw problem is only minor than braces can cure that also as we have some camoflauge treatments avilable in orthodontics.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Dentist, Thanjavur
Saving a fallen tooth can be useful. Try to keep it in place while you seek immediate medical attention. If that is not the case, try wrapping the tooth in a piece of plastic or soaking it into milk and call for immediate dental service.
2 people found this helpful

One big gap between my wisedom teeth in left upper jaw, anything I eat enters the gap, comes out only after careful brushing, should I extract it out.

MDS - Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery, Certified Implantologist, BDS
Dentist, Ranchi
If it is causing chronic problem get it removed. It is advisable to get proper clinical and radiological evaluation before you go for extraction.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 62 years old from last four years I can not have even little spice food, on physical inspection by Dr. my tongue is ok, my vitamin b12 is also within permissible range, I am diabetic from last 12 years take medicine regularly what should I do so that I can eat normal spice food.

Pulse Reader, Panchakarma, Naturopathy, Ayurveda, Keralian Therapy, Yoga, Dietitian
Ayurveda, Delhi
Take mahathikthakam kashayam 15 ml along with 60 ml water with one kaisora guggulu gulika 6 am and 6 pm. Do it one week and inform the result.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have been saw like stones on under mouth at end of jaw. I am not exactly aware on health terminology and I have been visited a doctor but no results. Simply said by drinking a cold water its has been happened said. But i am not think so please help on this regard.

Dentist, Jabalpur
hi... can you send pictures of lesion? you can take by standing in front of mirror by your mobile. also if possible send pictures of doctor's proscription and xrays if any have been done
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Mere upar wale masudo main bahut dard ho raha hai I am not able to take food properly pls help.

Dentist, Mohali
You need Scaling (professional cleaning) and polishing of your teeth. Also get checked for decay in any of your teeth. Get proper treatment for it.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

When im brushing or when im eating an apple or gova or some fruit my teeth gets blood immediately it is happening for 3 months and my mouth is also getting bed smell brushing after a few hours can you suggest me something I used to brush at 5 o clock in the early morning and then after that at 10 o clock or 11 o clock it gets bad smell.

BDS, MDS - Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery, Advanced course in maxillofacial sugery
Dentist, Lucknow
Get scaling polishing done by a dentist than brush twice daily especially at night use betadine mouth wash drink plenty of water.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hey I am ujjwal and I am 20 years old, and having problem with my my teeth's. Firstly whenever I try open any hard thing like cold drinks bottle cap from my mouth, I am facing that my teeth is shattering. Secondly, recently I have scaling and filling in my mouth, even after that I am having bad breath in mouth, got start pain every time after eating anything. What should I do now?

MDS Prosthodontics, BDS
Dentist, Mohali
Teeth should not be used for opening cold drink caps kind of things, its not the function of teeth, such habits put undue pressure on teeth these are not good habits. Use opener from now onwards. And for bad breath as you have already undergone scaling and polishing follow proper brushing techniqe and healthy oral hygiene practice. Visit your nearest dentist for demo of proper brushing technique and other oral hygiene habits. Even then if problem persists make sure you are not suffering from any other underlying disease since few underlying disease can also cause bad breath.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have a problem with my mouth. Whenever I am brushing my teeth blood is coming. Can you give me any suggestion for this.

MDS - Orthodontics
Dentist, Bangalore
Hi you just go for scaling means cleaning of teeth and use mouth wash twice daily still if nt transfered send me the pics.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have a cavity in my upper teeth. I consulted a doctor he has filled with cement and closed with the cap but still I am getting pain sometimes n getting lite blood sometimes. Now what I have to do?

Dentist, Gurgaon
If you have pain in the tooth, please get a iopa radiograph (x ray) done. You may need a root canal treatment for the tooth. Thanks for the query.
Submit FeedbackFeedback
View All Feed