Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ophthalmologists in India. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Reduced Vision Treatment
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Treatment of Squint
Visual Field Testing
Age-Related Macular Degeneration Treatment
Diabetic Retinopathy Lasers
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Laser Refractive Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Deepak ThakerYour feedback matters!
I have eye problem. When I am rubbing my eyes my eyes gonna be red. What can I do? I consult many doctors but nothing happens. What to do?
I am aashish chourasia I have eyes problem I can't see without glasses doctor has advised me to cannot lift more than 5kg I have weak Retina what should I do tell me thanks.
I have severe headache. I cannot see any bright things, my eyes are getting strained and hot. Can you suggest some remedies for me. Thank you.
When I last checked my eyesight was 6*6 with 0.25 no specs. But when I go out in the evening sometimes I spot a black dots floating in the air in front of my eyes. I have no difficulty reading or watching tv. Can you tell me what these black dots are or need to be treated? I am 38 years old female.
I get head pain while reading and I doubt that I have some eye problem. Is head ache related to eye.
I am getting etching in eyes ,but it is more in right eye, whenever I work on system for longer time I get irritation I my eye, it is always reddish in color. Please suggest me what should I do.
I have red eyes or cold or pain in right hand or left leg or head over a two days? What's should I do?
My eyes squint basically left eye Whenever I try to look upwards it is blur with specs I just had my eye check up my glasses prescription increased I can see clearly But whenever I look upwards it is blur and that time my eye squints. What do I do? Is there any exercise?
I am a student and due to continuous study I feel pain in my forehead and eyes please suggest some medicines or any other treatment.
Hello Dr. My nephew is 2 years old. He is having number. We got to know almost 1 year ago when he was squinting his eyes every now and then He is having -10 number. Dr. said as he ll grow up his number increase too. Can not we do something? Also I would like you to know his father is having number too. Thank you.
I am 27 years old and I have a continuous irritation and sometimes redness in my eyes, for the last 1 year. Also in last 1 year my eye power has also increased. Previously it used it be -4.25/-2.0 for right and -4.0/-1.5 for left. Now it has been increased to -4.5/-3.0 for right and -4.5/-1.75 for left. Can you possibly tell me some solution to it ?
I get puffy eyes and start sneezing in the spring I think I have seasonally allergies what can I do to alleviate to the symptoms.
Eyelid spacer grafts are widely used by cosmetic surgeons for treating abnormalities in the lower eyelid. Spacer grafts are surgically used for tectonic support. Spacer grafts are scientific and the technology used helps in virally inactivating tissues, and also in the preservation and sterilization of tissues. They are immunologically and biologically safe. Eyelid spacer grafts are commonly used after undergoing a blepharoplasty surgery of the eyelids
When are eyelid spacer grafts used?
Many people have puffy and fat eyelids. Lower eyelid blepharoplasty is a cosmetic surgery, which effectively cures such disorders. The process involves removal of extra fat and skin from the lower eyelids and trimming of excess skin. Eyelid retraction is another condition pertaining to the eyelids, where the eyelids look like they have been pulled down. This condition arises from the removal of too much skin during blepharoplasty. Loose ligament support and excess scarring in the eyelids also lead to eyelid retraction. When this condition does not cease in the post- operational period, eyelid spacer grafts may be used.
Benefits of eyelid spacer grafts
- Eyelid spacer grafts are effective and helpful in a large number of conditions. The major benefit of spacer grafts is to repair lowered eye retraction after carrying out a blepharoplasty surgery.
- The eyelids are lengthened vertically as a result of using eyelid spacer grafts. This helps in better closure of the lids and also reduces eye irritation in patients.
- The eyelids are made to look more natural when they are in resting position. Spacer grafts are placed at the back of an eyelid. Thus, they are not visible from the outside.
- The recovery time after using eyelid spacer grafts is almost the same as most eyelid surgeries in general. The results are usually very effective.
- Eyelid space grafters are not the only ones used for repairing eyelid retraction, but these are certainly one of the most efficient ones. They give proper support to the lower eyelid, which is required for the proper closure of the eyelids and maintain proper eyelid positioning after a blepharoplasty surgery.
- Eyelid spacer grafts ensure permanent cure of eyelid retraction, and it is unlikely that this disorder will occur again after eyelid spacer grafts have been used.
- Eyelid spacer grafts have proven to be one of the best remedies for eyelid retraction, which many people experience after having a blepharoplasty surgery. There are different types of eyelid spacer grafts that will be recommended by your surgeon to correct eyelid retraction, depending on your case. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a cosmetic physician.