Find numerous Orthopedists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Orthopedists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cervical Traction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Spinal Fusion Surgery
Treatment of Knee replacement
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Hip Resurfacing Surgery
Hip Injury Treatment
Ankle Injury Treatment
Knee Injury Treatment
Hip Pain Treatment
Ankle Pain Treatment
Knee Pain Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Joint Mobilization Procedure
Joint Replacement Surgery
Limping Child Treatment
Meniscus Injury Treatment
Pelvic Rehabilitation Techniques
Submit a review for Dr. Deepak PatilYour feedback matters!
My right leg pains allot, starting from my right bum down to my thighs and sometimes till my ankle. Is it sciatica?
My Mamma is Having extreme pain in her heels. It starts paining after every time she get up from chairs. How can my Mamma get rid of this? Thanks.
I am just 20 and I was suffering from leg join pain since I have kicked the ground when iam playing foot ball, I have met doctor and scaned also but there is nothing and I am suffering with pain?
Hi, my mom is a diabetic, she's having chronic pain in her left shoulder for more than month. Is there anything to do?
Sir, I am 30 years old male and have a problem with back pain last 1 year. I have used so many ointments and tablets for couple of days but haven't got any relief so please suggest me doctor for permanent cure.
Hello doctor I am 20 years old, Most of the times my right hips pain very badly while sleeping and while riding scooty (since 8 months) I also did X-Ray and the report was normal. Is there any involvement of tumor or cancer. Doctor please help me out. I am very much worried.
Sir I am feeling heavy headed when I study. Since 15 days. I take naproxen which give relief for few days. I do not feel normal since this happen to me 15 days earlier. I have neck pain also. I feel drowsiness all day. My blood test show vitamin d 6.8 and vitamin b12 239. please help.
I have backache for last 5 days. What should I do now to get relif by this pain? Plzz tell the solution fast.
My left leg is in problem for 2 years. It can't be bend properly during meditation. In short sneaking I can't fold my left leg in palthi position where as there is no problem in sittings at the chairs. What should I do? should I do?
Hello, I am 27 years old male and having pain all joints feeling rest less no energy high hart rate headache no appetite in morning feeling vomiting what should I do?
I've been playing cricket from last one month and my knee is playing severely while running What to do please help.
I am having severe stress in my thighs and calf from last 5 years and pain in back. Done all test mir/ dexa /blood test but no negative report. Having problem in holding things and feel low grip. My weight is 63 kg and I do reular walk and play games.
I have been having low back pain for the last 1 month. I have used hot pack tens unit but all in vain. What could be reason for this low back pain?
If you are middle aged and can feel pain in your joints and can see them get inflamed and turn red, chances are that you suffer from rheumatoid arthritis. An early diagnosis can help control it through medication, lifestyle changes and exercise.
Exercise is one of the most important aspects of the treatment of this disease. Exercise has many benefits for a rheumatoid arthritis patient. Some of these are:
- Increased flexibility: Exercise helps relieve the stiffness caused by the disease and keeps your joints flexible.
- Stronger muscles and bones: This helps strengthen the muscles that support joints. It also helps strengthen bones by making them denser and thus preventing fractures.
- Pain management: When you exercise, the joints are kept flexible and the pain associated with moving them is reduced.
- A healthier heart: Rheumatoid arthritis increases the risk of suffering from heart disease. By exercising regularly, the heart muscles are kept healthy and there are lowered chances of heart diseases.
- More energy: Exercising boosts energy production, helps you sleep better and makes you a happier person.
Before you begin exercising consult your doctor to see what kind of exercises are suitable for you and what should be avoided.
Your exercise plan should cover these three points:
- Cardio: Avoid high impact exercises like running on paved roads and instead create a low impact exercise routine for yourself. Walking, swimming and cycling are good forms of exercise to increase your heart rate. Try and exercise for 30 minutes a day.
- Flexibility: Exercise is the only way to fight stiffness in joints. Do gentle stretches that are relaxing and do not hurt. Stretching a good way to warm up before cardio but should never be hurried. If a muscle starts paining while you re stretching it, stop immediately.
- Strength training: This sort of exercise helps build muscle strength and can be done in a gym or at home. Lifting hand held weights, working with resistance bands and using your own weight to create resistance are some ways of strength training. Start by doing these exercises every alternate day. As your muscles get stronger, you can increase the number of sets of each exercise. Avoid heavy weight lifting. The important part of exercising is to be regular. Exercising with a friend can help you stay motivated. Setting goals for yourself in terms of number of hours a week can also help keep you moving.