Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Deepak Patil M SYour feedback matters!
Madam, Unwanted kit medicine khane se week week lag raha hai. To vitamin khane se kya raat ko. Kuch hoga to nahi na.
Actually my friend she has thyroid she was having irregular periods which means she had periods thrice in two months. Which might be because of intake of ipill continuously. This month she had sex on 4 where the sperms did not went inside her and had her periods on 9 which was her actual date of periods for this mnth. She had periods in a very little amount. Like we girls have on our 7th day she had that little amount of periods in the whole span of seven days. Not even a single sanitary napkin was fully consumed. Nor she had any ipill this month. Is there any chances of pregnancy. Or is it because of the heavy flow of blood in those last two months of her period which has lead to little amount of flow this month.
My wife 4 month pregnant .should we stop being physical. .n for her diet coconut water daily is good. .also ferrous sulphate n folic acid tab together can be advisable.
My age is 18 now. I'm a male. My breast goes a little bit increasing tell ways to stop increasing breast.
I am 49 years old femail named savithri. My utrus & overy removed last march 15 now I facing stomec & vegena pain. Last 10 years I am not allowed for intercouse due to this my husband is not satisfying over me. Now what I do can I doing sex. Please advise me.
I am 27 years old. I got married 10 months back. Trying for baby but nothing happened last 10 months. Last month I took semen test it was normal and my wife took PCO scan. Doctor said she need to reduce weight since she is getting problem on ovulation and irregular periods. Moreover after our intercourse all sperm getting out from her vagina immediately after I took out. We tried pillow, position change, etc. But whe she lying normally its all coming out. Please advise what I can do further.
Hello Doctor, Thanks for the tips. But why does a normally productive person start procrastinating? It there a psychological reason or disorder behind this tendency? Does subliminal affirmations / hypnotherapy (or even simple impositions) help with such cases? Thanks in advance for your inputs.
We all follow certain myths regarding health. There are a lot of myths regarding Physical therapy and Exercising as well. Here are some myth busters which might help shed some light on the actual facts –
1. Myth: I need a referral to see a physical therapist.
Fact: There is no need to get a Physician’s referral to work with qualified experienced Physiotherapists. They are trained to do the evaluation and treatment planning.
2. Myth: Physical therapy is painful.
Fact: Physical therapists seek to minimize your pain and discomfort—including chronic or long-term pain. They work within your pain threshold to help you heal, and restore movement and function.
3. Myth: Physical therapy is only for injuries and accidents.
Fact: Physical therapists do a lot more than just stretch or strengthen weak muscles after an injury or surgery. They are skilled at evaluating and diagnosing potential problems before they lead to more serious injuries or disabling conditions—from carpal tunnel syndrome and frozen shoulder, to chronic headaches and lower back pain, to name a few.
4. Myth: Any health care professional can perform physical therapy.
Fact: Only qualified Physiotherapist from a recognized college who has done 41/2 years degree course are eligible to do the evaluation and treatment.
5. Myth: Surgery is my only option.
Fact: In many cases, physical therapy has been shown to be as effective as surgery in treating a wide range of conditions—from rotator cuff tears and degenerative disk disease, to meniscial tears and some forms of knee osteoarthritis. Also for stress incontinence. Those who have recently seen a good qualified physical therapist know this to be true.
6. Myth: I can do physical therapy myself.
Fact: Your participation is key to a successful treatment plan, but every patient still needs the expert care and guidance of a qualified physiotherapist. Your therapist will leverage his or her specialized education, clinical expertise, and the latest available evidence to evaluate your needs and make a diagnosis before creating an individualized plan of care.
A gynecologist is a doctor who deals with the health and well-being of the female reproductive system as a whole. These doctors usually deal with problems relating to all the organs of the reproductive system and issues faced while having a baby.
The most common reasons to visit a gynecologist are enlisted below.
- Menstrual irregularities - The menstrual health of any person is directly related to the overall health of that person. Ideally speaking, your menstrual cycle should have a regular and constant pattern. The common signs of having menstrual irregularities are periods lasting for more than 7 days, abrupt delay in the occurrence of periods, having extremely heavy or light bleeding during periods, missing a period, and such other issues.
- Breast problems - The breast problems which you might face at any point of time in your life may also be connected to having abnormal menstrual conditions. The common abnormalities seen by women in their breasts include breast discomfort during periods, abnormal breast changes, breast discharges, lump formations in breasts, and such others.
- Lower abdominal pain - Lower abdominal pain refers to any sensations of irritation and discomfort in the area above the pelvic region. The most common examples of this type of pain are menstrual cramps in the abdomen, lumps in the abdomen and abdominal pain during sexual intercourse. So if you see visible signs of discomfort and pain, then you should go to a gynecologist at the earliest opportunity.
- Pre-pregnancy counseling - A gynecologist is the most appropriate person you need to visit before you plan to have a baby. The doctor mostly recommends a complete health checkup so that you have a smooth pregnancy without any complications.
- General well-being - Gynecologists also take care of your overall vaginal health. It is very essential to have a healthy vagina for women, to ensure that it may not cause further health complications. Additionally, you may also visit gynecologists if you have breast cancer, ovarian cancer, cervical cancer or if you are experiencing symptoms of menopause.
Related Tip: 6 Nutrients Women Need The Most