Find numerous Ear-Nose-Throat (ENT) Specialists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ear-Nose-Throat (ENT) Specialists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ear-Nose-Throat (ENT) Specialists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Sinuplasty Procedure
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Foreign Body in Eyes, Ears, Nose and
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Hearing, Speech Impairment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Treatment of Nasal Disorders
Canalith Repositioning (Cr) Procedure
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Csf Rhinorrhoea Repair Surgery
Ear Microsurgery Procedure
Functional Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Micro Laryngeal Surgery
Reconstructive Middle Ear Surgery
Revision Ear Surgeries
My nose is blocked every time and I can't breathe properly because of nose blockage. Why should I do?
I am 18 year old boy and I have pain in my nose from 2 years please suggest any easy solution and be fast.
I am a 28 years old I have sinusitis problem. Please suggest any medicine for it. I am suffering from headache, redness & pain in eye, tooth&neck due to sinusitis.
Firstly and most important, days prior to travel, eat light food, like khichadi, salads, fresh fruits, yogurt. Oats.
1 On short trips avoid eating too much.
2 Sip small amounts of fresh lime juice.
3 Pepper mint and ginger tea can also to be taken to avoid nausea and vomiting.
4 Try to sit at the front of any vehicle
5 If possible open the windows
6. Avoid the company of people eating strong -smelling foods.
7. Try homeopathic medicine, cocculus-30 - take before travelling and 1 every few hrs during the travelling. Enjoy the summer breaks.
Fever, severe body ache (particularly legs), bad throat. Feeling cold at times. Since yesterday. Please advise the medication.
I am Neha, My age is 27 yrs, since morning m felling dizzy and had a pain in neck. I have low b.p. Also, please suggest me some immediate treatment for that, I would also like to have proper treatment after that.
I have fever from last 3 days. I have tried medicines which referred by my doctor. When I take medicine I get relief but after 6 hours again the same position. I have pain in throat also. Please suggest me what to do.
I m 22 years male I m having throat problem I can not speak clearly and at night its pains what should I do?
My grandson 2.5 years old is getting blood from his nose when he wakes up in the morning since last days. We are keeping wet towel on his head or put his head below running water. Any long term remedy please ?
Hey I am 17 years old and I am facing some issue with my hearing because of waax getting accumulated in my ear and for that I am using soliwax drops that's helpful but can you suggest me other treatment?
Hi I have breathing problem, my breathing gets fast high when I am tired and my one side nose is chocked up because of extra bone.
I have a severe throat infection and not able to consume even water. Can you advice any medicine for me.
Any ailment can cause a breakdown of one's overall well-being due to the onslaught of related symptoms, and sinus problem is no different. Sinusitis refers to inflammation or swelling of the tissue that lines the sinus, which are passages filled with air and lie in the nasal tract.
Sometimes, these passages get blocked with germs, fluid and other elements that can give rise to infections and allergic reactions. Here are the ways in which this condition can affect your health:
- Related ailments: One of the most common outcomes of sinus blockage is common cold, which can happen when the passages do not get proper movement of air. Further, it can also cause allergic rhinitis which is also known as hay fever and comes with its own set of symptoms like a runny nose, blocked nose and ears, watery eyes and other signs. A build-up of nasal polyps can also take place in the blocked path of the sinus, while the nasal cavity can also shift, causing a deviated septum.
- Pain: We have many sinuses that are located in various parts of our head, including the areas above and below the eyes. As a part of the sinus attack, one may experience pain and fluid fullness in these areas. These regions can ache when there is a sinus infection. This pain can also be caused by the dull pressure exerted by inflammation, and the pain can then travel down to jaws, teeth and even between eyes.
- Headaches: The constant pressure and persistent pain in the various areas containing the sinus can lead to long term headaches which will be at their worst in the mornings. This is due to the fact that the fluids have been accumulating throughout the night. These headaches can get worse if there is a change in the temperature.
- Congestion: Congestion is also a common symptom of sinus infection. The swollen sinuses can lead to constrictions in the nasal passage, which can obstruct normal breathing. This will lead to congestion, which can also affect the senses of taste and smell.
- Cough and discharge: A patient suffering from a sinus infection may end up blowing his or her nose more often than normal. This will usually happen because a yellowing greenish discharge will drain into the nasal passages on a regular basis during the infection. When this discharge bypasses the nasal tract and reaches the throat, it can also cause persistent coughing. It is best to ask for medical intervention and practice steaming to relive the painful symptoms of this condition.