Find numerous Dermatologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dermatologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Deepak Parikh
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Deepak ParikhYour feedback matters!
Ramesh M Bangera
Hair loss problem. It happen from last 2-3 months. I have no hereditary problem. Which shampoo should I use. I am not a vegetarian, what should be my food chart. Help me, suggest me please.
Sir, I have a problem of hair fall and fungal infection on my scalp due to which I was facing severe dandruff and may be the hair fall was due to the infection itself. So recently I consulted a dermatologist in my place. He prescribed me with fungicide tablets for 10 days, ketoconazole lotion, mino qilib 5 twice a day for 2 months and dutawon tablets also for 2 months. Sir I am worried that if I stop using mino qilib 5 after 2 months then will I have severe hairloss after that. I have read this in many sites so I am worried a lot. I have been using this for almost a week now. Please help me. I don't want to lose all my hair as they are not that bad right now.
I am loosing hair quickly while using Head and Shoulder shampoo also with delhi water. Should I change my shampoo or some treatment?
I am losing around 20 hair strands on a daily basis and 40- 50 on the days I shampoo my hair. Is it normal?
I have black colour below my eyes for years. what's the reason for not sleeping well? Please help me.
Pimples in my face increasing day by day and pimple black mask in face how to clean my face and clear.
Dear Doctor I am 50 years old i, my skin is loose as compare to other my age person. Pls guide how I can get tightness in my skin and improve my personality.
I am a patient of psoriasis so that's why my feet crack's and so much itching. So what should I do for my body softness? And removing dryness?
Skin health is an indicator of a number of factors, such as blood circulation, digestion and waste removal from the body. The skin is considered to be an organ in itself as it performs certain important functions in the body. Therefore, you always need to make sure that your skin is in its optimal health. Common skin conditions like acne, dandruff and blackheads can easily be prevented by following certain precautions.
Outlined below are some tips to keep your skin healthy:
- Avoid junk food: It’s high time you stop eating processed foods and the ones covered in grease. Junk foods which are rich in oil and sugar can make your skin oily and cause acne. Instead, replace them with seeds and nuts.
- Exercise: The benefits of exercise are not limited to fat loss; it is beneficial for the skin too. Exercises such as running boosts blood circulation in the skin and the sweat helps in draining out various waste products from the body.
- Diet: Your diet should consist of fiber rich foods, which improve your digestion. Many problems of the skin are linked to a bad digestive system. Cut out simple carbohydrates and include complex carbohydrates such as brown rice.
- Follow a skin care regimen: You should follow a proper skin care regimen to maintain your skin. Wash your skin with a mild cleansing agent every day and moisturize it. Apply sunscreen while going out to prevent sunburns.
- Drink lots of water: Drink lots of water every day. Water helps in cleansing the body by removing the waste products from the body. Abstain from alcohol because it only adds calories and damages the liver. Aim for at least 2-3 litres of water on a daily basis.
- Avoid overexposure to the sun: While sun exposure allows the skin to produce vitamin D, but too much of that can lead to sunburns. It increases the risk of certain skin cancers as well. Make sure to apply sunscreen and wear full sleeved clothes before going outdoors.
- Exfoliate regularly: Make sure you exfoliate your skin on a regular basis to clean your skin and get rid of the impurities. Don’t scrub your regularly as it may damage the skin. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist.