Lybrate.com has an excellent community of ENT Specialists in India. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Hearing Testing Techniques
Nasal And Sinus Allergy Care
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Ear Micro Surgery
Treatment Of Hearing Deficiency
Submit a review for Dr. Deepak ParekhYour feedback matters!
I have not received any response from your sides sir if it is sinus infection can I take amoxicillin tablet or not tell me sir.
Whenever I bend down or suddenly get up from my bed my head starts spinning and I see black everywhere. This is happening since one year but since last 2 weeks it's increasing. Why is it so?
I am having a problem of nose bleeding. Blood comes frequently, once in 3-4 days sometimes once in a week or 2. But definitely comes in 2 days of eating chicken or having whiskey.
my throat is choked form last few days .I guess reason is drinking with ice bt it has been 4days still its coked?please help
Hi, My total bilirubin is 1.5, direct bilirubin .4, ast 25, alt 25, gamma gt 25, ad ratio 1,4 is this normal. Last month I have taken antibiotics for my soar throat.
My mother is suffering from vertigo, headache and sometimes fullness of ear for 15 days. I consulted with ent and neurologist in jhansi , they have suggested for MRI and Cervical x-Ray , they are saying that every thing is normal , it's just a viral. But the problem of vertigo n headache is still there.
Respected Sir/Madam. I am 37 male. I was piles and sneezing (nose running condition) and problem of forgetness. For this firstly I have taken a homeopathic medicine which bears no effective results then I decided to take Ayurvedic Medicine from that and I took medicine for piles i. E. Hamdarads Khooni bawaseer 2 tables three times in a day and Spetivita capsules 2 capsules three times in a day and Zandu's Zandopa one spoon powder in one glass of water in the evening. I took this medicine two consecutive days. When I took this medicine, the problem of piles is reduced and it also made some effect upon sneezing. But from yesterday there is a big problem arising there. Now I have a great difficulty in breathing and is unable to sleep properly and to this effect there is also pain in chest and when I am breathing it sound a beep in the chest. Please made me solution.
Nose blockage and voice change from past 2 months. No easy discharge from nose . Frequent heaviness in nose which caused headache. When try to discharge from nose created stress in ears. Thick mucus from nose. Living in Bahrain and working as a sales engineer there due to my probation period I am not able to come to India. Taking medicines prescribed for Dr. Are, Flixonase. cetrizine. paracetamol. Zamur tab 500 mg.
Dear sir / madam my mom is suffering from nose infection, so, how can she overcome this problem? We will be waiting for your reply. I hope tha this is the best opportunity for us.
My husband is having severe pain in throat, doctors say its swollen tonsils, but inspite of taking antibiotics its still too painful for him to swallow even the saliva please do help me out Thnx.
I am having severe headaches for some moment of time. With this sometimes everything goes dark, vertigo happens. What is the problem? I do not have any type of addiction but still its increasing day by day. Whats the solution?
My mom has running nose she is having fluid like water running only by rights side of her nose from 3 months Dr. Has given her treatment n medicins montana l. Is this a serious problem or normal situation ?
Hi im 27 year old female .i had recent episode of fever, and throat infection for dat I took amoxyclav bd for 5 days, it got subsided by one week but I developed watery nasal discharge and post nasal drip which is on and off. Which is not getting relieved by medications. Discharge is pure watery. And general malaise. I used azelastine nasal drops and hot water steam but of no use. Can you help me with diagnosis and treatment.
May be She is suffering from sinus. Is there serious problem. Doctor has said that to test blood And take an Xray. She has severe headache, running nose and like chest congestion. Now She is in Bombay but we are living in Ludhiana. She is coming Ludhiana shortly Her doctor gave her medicine temporarily.
I am 52 year old I am suffering from vertigo problem since from last 2 years I have tried allopathy Homeopathy Ayurvedic.
A blocked nose is not only annoying, but extremely discomforting. Several reasons can be held responsible for it and common cold is certainly not the only one. Some other reasons include:
Therefore, the remedial measures for blocked nose vary, depending on the cause that led to it. Some of the ways by which you can redress this problem are:
- Use a humidifier: Sinusitis is often held responsible for a clogged nose, a condition that is almost always accompanied by severe pain. In such a situation, placing a humidifier in a room proves to be extremely beneficial. This machine treats blocked nose by converting the water to moisture. This fills up the room and significantly increases the humidity of the room. Therefore, when you breathe, the humid air soothes the inflamed blood vessels in the nose and helps you to breathe properly.
- Take a hot shower: When you find it difficult to breathe, a quick hot shower can go a long way in curing the discomfort. The logic that operates is the steam generated from the hot shower thins the mucus and also considerably reduces the inflammation in the nose, allowing you to breathe normally.
- Drink lots of water: Though the suggestion may seem incredible, drinking water actually helps in unblocking that blocked nose. When you drink a lot of water, the mucus in the nostrils is thinned, at the same time it pushes back the accumulated fluids, thereby curbing the condition of blocked nose.
- Using a saline spray: This is one of the most ancient and trusted ways of treating blocked nose. By administering a saline or a nasal spray, the moisture in your nostrils increases and radically diminishes the inflammation.
- Use warm compresses: Using a warm compress has been the most reliable form of medication in times of high temperature and also at times of blocked nose. The compress that was dipped in hot water, when placed on the nose and forehead helps to unblock the nasal passages. The soothing effect of the warm compresses reduces the inflammation and facilitates the process of breathing. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ent Specialist.