Find numerous Cardiologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Cardiologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Intra - Arterial Thrombolysis Procedures
Treatment Of Restenosis
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Deepak NepadeYour feedback matters!
I am Moideen, my mother was died 3 weeks ago by heart attack. Now I am also feared about heart attack. What type of pf symptoms are expressed during heart attack?
Does a person with normal BMI can develop hypertension? How long does it take to develop hypertension? And how long the untreated hypertension is risky? How to diagnose hypertension (as it keeps on changing with one's work daily)?
Good morning doctors I am 35 years male from Hyderabad I am been diagnosed for blood pressure in 2010 and taking metxl 12.5 tab in morning and ecosprin Av75 in afternoon recently 2 months back I have diagnosed for thyroid that is colloid goitre doctor advices me to take iodine rich foods meanwhile my weight is 80.3 kms and height is 167 CMs I think my weight is 15 kms more so I want to reduce it by garcinia products suggest me how much HCA percentage capsule can I take as blood pressure patient.
Hi there. than to almighty I do not have any disease nor my family. 1. Only my mom is heart patient. Her heart is expanded little bit and her treatment is going on under Dr. she is fine. But what is best treatment and good diet for her to be her healthy. She got low blood pressure problem as well. 2. The other thing is about me that I am slim and I want to put on my weight little bit. Especially I want chubby cheeks so what I do for it. than.
This for my wife She is a patient of BP This for my wife She is a patient of BP & taking medicines for more than 15 years. She is having pain all over the body, particularly backside from top of back to thighs, whenever she sleeps or takes rest. She does Yoga, exercise, etc. In the morning & a walk in the evenings. Pl help her.
I am 56 year old male taking bp medicine since last 6 months. I have noticed that my heart beat sometimes in night is more. When I checked in next day evening it was 80 heartbeat per minute. As per doctors advise I am taking pan-d also in empty stomach since today morning because I had occasional hyper acidity and irregular bowl problems. Should I do any other non medicinal practice or yogasan or change in food habit /timing. I am non drinker, non smoker but eating non veg (fish and chicken only). Please advise.
I am 56 years old and suffering from high BP for over 12 years. I am taking 1 tablet daily Nebistar 5 mg. My 3 month average of Hb1ac test is 6.5%. My weight is 83 kgs. I want to enjoy better sex life where my erections are hard and long lasting. Can you please prescribe a course of medicines that I can take for long period which has no side effects which increases my sex drive and solves the problem of erectile dysfunction and premature ejaculation.
I am 20 years old. My either side of nose remains blocked 24 hour. I am suffering from this condition for the last 1 year. I was prescribed medicines by PMCH. Medicines side effects resulted in frequent loose motion. So I have stopped taking that medicines. Now, sometimes I feel acute chest pain. Is this pain is due to angina pectoris. Kindly suggest me what should I do now. Thanks.
I am smoker and have been smoking for 2 years. I have cough problem for the last 2 months and little bit of chest pain. Doctor please give me a perfect solution.
Is there a specific duration of walk for a coronary artery angioplasty patient? And why? Is Morning yoga and 30 minutes walk and 15 minutes in the evening OK?
Under gone Angioplasty in last November 2014. comfort levels were good before Angioplasty on exercise factors. Pl. Advise.
I am 36 years old. Last year I have undergone angioplasty. What as the care I need to take after angioplasty and what are the exercise I need to take.
Your heart gives you warning signs before the onset of a major problem. You may not even know that you are at risk of one or more heart diseases if you fail to notice these small signs that your heart sends out. Even a minor symptom, like chest pain, can indicate that your heart may be in trouble. While there could be many causal factors for a heart condition, here some symptoms, which are possible indications of a heart disease and should not be ignored in any case.
1. Chest pain or discomfort - This symptom is the most common one, which indicates that your heart is not healthy. It usually comes in the form of a pain, pressure or tightness in the chest and may happen due to a blocked artery. This may be an early warning sign of a heart attack and you should seek professional advice before it turns into a major problem.
2. Excessive sweating - If you often sweat without any valid reason, it might be a sign to be concerned for. The sweating experienced will feel more like the one that arises due to stress rather than common perspiration experienced due to any vigorous physical activity.
3. Difficulty in breathing - Shortness of breath is an indication that you are at high risk of getting a heart attack. The symptom includes having difficulty in breathing and feels similar to the panting experienced after a long run.
4. Nausea and frequent stomach problems - If you experience nausea, heartburn, indigestion or abdominal pain frequently, it may be the result of an unhealthy heart. Of course, these signs may be due to other diseases as well, but if you experience any of the other symptoms of heart problems too, it's highly probable that your heart is in trouble.
5. Exhaustion - If you fall into the high-risk zone of being a potential heart patient, you may feel exhausted after doing some simple chores, which didn't tire you earlier. Common examples may be climbing the stairs or carrying something from your doorstep inside the house to name a few.
Related Tip: 5 Signs of an Unhealthy Heart