Find numerous Orthopedists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Orthopedists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. Deepak MuryeYour feedback matters!
For more than 30 yrs I have terrible itching on the body.Last 5 yrs I am unable to bear the radiation of heat and sun. When atmospheric temperature shoots up beyond 31 degrees skin become uncomfortably greasy and sticky. Lips has become red with irritation. Lot of white heads appear on head and a little on body. These are coming out with an itching. Frequently sprains hands and legs.Some times shooting pain on waste. What is your diagnosis and what is medicine to cure and how many days/months/years will take to cure completely.
I fell down in feb 15 and right from then, I have pain in right leg near knee and ankle. I find that in sitting posture the pain is less and it is more especially when I climb or go down through the steps. I applied oil and massaged. But the pain, though not severe, is persisting. What I should do? I had undergone cabg a decade back and I am taking medicines for that. As such, I do not want to take pain killers. Soliciting your kind response.
I am 21 years old male have back bone pain last 5 months. Used pain relief relief tablets but haven't got relief what do.
Sir I am suffering from back pain due to which I can't study for long time please recommend me some tips or medicines.
I have pain in both my elbows for several years now though it does not bother me much but it is there I find it coming mostly during cold and when exposed to ac and fan please advise.
While walking in a hurry in home, I bang my legs smallest finger with wooden sofa leg. This incident has happened twice in a week. If movement of finger is done mild pain is there from past week. Their is a small swelling on the finger which is still not going. I have applied cipla omnigel. Please suggest medicine.
I am married. I have back pain, stomach pain, slight fever, and also coming white powder like liquid from vagina. What is happens to me?
Physiotherapy and sleep paralysis have a deep connection when you have to treat sleep paralyses the intelligent way. To discover the benefits of physiotherapy in healing sleep paralysis, let's get a clear understanding of sleep paralyses first and then the role of physiotherapy.
What is sleep paralysis and its common causes?
Sleep paralysis is a sleeping disorder, its symptoms are such that you suddenly feel in the middle of the night or in mid sleep that you can't move, react, talk, etc. and feel that your body has frozen. This immobility is accompanied with frightful or eerie visions or sounds, which are not the reality and you still hallucinate.
This is often caused because of the following reasons, which are considered common causes of sleep paralysis:
- A medical condition called narcolepsy
- No fixed time of sleeping and waking, thus creating imbalance in sleep patterns
- Inadequate sleep through the 24 hours
- Excessive stress and workload
- Alcohol consumption or drug abuse
- A bad diet like heavy meals at night before bedtime
- Extreme caffeine consumption
If any of these things are common, you may get a sleep paralysis.
Physiotherapy in healing sleep paralysis:
If it is a one night episode, you will eventually forget this. However, in case you are a victim every night or frequently, you may need some good remedies. Medications may not suit all, but physiotherapy is a safe mode of treatment, which suits all and people of all ages. That is why try physiotherapy for sleep paralysis at home or by going to a nearest physiotherapy center or expert.
How physiotherapy helps
Physiotherapy has some unique benefits like:
- It brings a balance in blood circulation through the body, which helps in lowering the blood pressure, normalize mood, reduce stress, and makes the blood flow to the body organs and brain better, thus inducing a good night's sleep.
- The exercise induced on to the body through physiotherapy has a dual effect. It makes the muscles workout, and induces the massage effect too. This makes the muscles more mobile, and brings warmth on the tissues. That is why exercising before bedtime can help you get a very peaceful sleep without fearful dreams and interferences of sleep paralysis attacks.
- You get a better mood due to increased blood circulation and the feeling of well-being due to the agile and worked out muscles. This good mood and satisfaction after a nice physiotherapy session sometime before you sleep lets the serotonin or happiness and satisfaction hormone build up in the body and brain. This makes you sleep without stress and in a nice mood thus resisting sleep paralysis. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a physiotherapist.
My father is 55 years old and he is suffering from neck pain and the inability of hand movement. After a few consultations, some doctors suggested that it is due to the frozen shoulder problem. They provided some exercise schedules only. Are there any other remedies except the exercises? If only this is the solution, which exercises are best to conduct on a routine basis? Thanks in advance.
Hello sir, I have problem in my left hand. My fingers & whole hand is not working properly. Movement is very less in figure less in rest of hand due to side effect of medicine (epsolin. Which has stopped 6 year ago. So please suggest what can I do for curing my hand.
I am suffering from back and lower abdomen pain for the last one month, doctor suspected appendix but he is unable to give answer for pain at kidney area. KUB / USG done but nothing appear. Now doctor asking me to under go operation of appendix. Kindly suggest that will help me to solve my pain at kidney area.
Am 30 year old. Am suffering from back pain from last 2 months, what should I can do solve this problem.
I'm 40 years female. I hav pain in my right hand elbow from the past 2 mths. Was advised physiotherapy for 10 days. Still pain when I lift things. Upto shoulder. What can be wrong.
I think I have cervical problem having pain in my neck and shoulder please consult me soon as soon possible I couldn't sleep previous night because of pain.
In case you do not notice or treat the injuries, they can turn out to be deeply infected and might need operation / amputation. Diabetic peripheral neuropathy can likewise bring about a sharp pain in your feet. You may turn out to be extremely sensitive to the lightest touch, like the sheets on your bed.
Here are a few precautions you should take in order to avoid foot pain during diabetes:
- Check both feet every day: Look over both feet precisely every day and make certain you check between the all of your toes. Blisters and infections can begin between your toes, and with diabetic neuropathy, you may not feel them until they have become aggravated or infected. In case a physical test keeps you from checking your own particular feet, request that a family member or a relative help.
- Wash with lukewarm water: Wash both of your feet every day with warm - not hot - water. You will most likely be unable to feel the heat with your feet, so test the water with your hands first. Do not absorb water for too long since waterlogged wounds have a harder time recovering. Dry your feet immediately, and remember to dry them softly especially between your toes.
- Ensure your shoes fit well: Even the smallest rubbing or misfit shoe can bring about blisters that transform into a sore and have to be removed since it never heals.
- Do not walk barefoot: Never walk barefoot. Wear shoes or footwear. Continuously wear socks with your shoes, since calfskin, plastics, and synthetic shoe materials can bother your skin and rapidly bring on blisters.
- Stay soft, yet dry: Your skin might be dry and teary due to the high glucose levels and split skin means it is very easy for the bacteria to get under your skin. This makes it harder for the infection to heal. Use a little skin salve every day. Also make certain your feet feel dry, not soggy or sticky, a while later. Make an effort not to get the cream in the middle of your toes.
- Attempt light exercise: Swimming, cycling, yoga are good exercises, with negligible effect on your feet. Speak with your specialist before beginning an activity or a program.
- Control your glucose: The best counteractive action for foot pain, eventually, is to deal with your diabetes well under control. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can ask a free question.