Find numerous Orthopedists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Orthopedists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. Deepak MuryeYour feedback matters!
I have a back pain and that was from last 8 year I concern with Dr. At R m l hospital but I have a steel problem on my back I have also done Physiotherapist and m r I but I didn't get any solution I have pain in my vein which started both of shoulder and then going down near right hand side of stomach and then on my butt.
While having sex for the first time, the condom broke in the beginning. He didn't even insert half into me when he exploded. Now I took ipill within 9 hrs of us having sex. My periods come on 1st of every month generally but last month's periods (before sex) came little early on 26thAug. Then we had sex on 4th Sept. Anything to worry about? Do I need to take any further precautions? When can my next periods come?
From few days my urine is stinking. And moreover the colour of my urine is reddish. I also feel lazy and can't concentrate on any thing. Moreover my mussels pains and the lower back. Is this the sign of kidney problem. Please help me. What should I do.
I am 43 years with history of kidney disease FSGS. I am suffering with knee joint pains, but doctor advised to do walking which I am not able to do. How to make my knee joints normal.
My wife aged 59 yrs is around 100 Kgs. Due to weight,I believe, she always have pain on her back. She does not like to walk even 100 Feet.She feels very much un confident about herself. Kindly suggest some advice. Thanks.
I have a little bit of pain at right hand shoulder, while I was in driving a car I didn't checkup for that till now, could you refer me any pain killer for that.
I am 33 years old woman suffering from lower and upper back pain. Don't have any kids. Got married two years before. X ray report says that there is early spondylosis in T6 to T8, T11, T12, L3 to L5. Consulted ortho doctor. He asked for HLA B27 test and Anti CCP test but nothing came in reports. So he stopped arthritis medicines (Sazo). Taking homeopathy medicine. Have some relief and cannot get it eradicated. Aslo now a day feeling pain in the centre of spine at my waist. Cannot lie down on bed for long time (even for 6 to 7 hours at night), since back becomes stiff and I can feel pain. Kindly help.
My father Age 58, had neck pain and neurosurgeon suggested for Spine MRI. Impression: Moderate diffuse angular bulge of c4-c5, c5-c6 and c6 -c7 causing anterior thecal sac indentation, narrowing of bilateralneural foarmine and impressing on bilateral exiting nerve roots. spondylitis changes in cervical spine in the form of end plate changes, anterior marginal & uncomfortable osteophytesfrom C3 to C7 levels. Please Advise is it serious?
My mother aged 60 suffering from rheumatic pains inspite of please undergoing so many medications all in vain please suggest
I am 37 year old man backache, headache , stomach problem gastric and heart abnormality but I am continuously 10 hour do quality control job in pharma lab.
Osteoarthritis is a condition that causes cartilages in the joints of a human body to wear away. The joints in your body are made of bones and the ends of each bone have cartilages to prevent friction between them. Certain factors like age, nutrition or health threats can cause the cartilages to break down into bits and pieces. As a result, bones come into direct contact with one another causing the joints to swell or to turn tender.
Take a look at the following factors that can cause osteoarthritis
- Stress on specific joints due to certain postures: The triggering cause behind acute joint pain could be the way you sit for long hours in a day. A sportsperson might face joint pains due to his or her occupation. Similarly, any person required to sit or stand for a long stretch of time due to his/her jobs can suffer from osteoarthritis as well.
- There might be a deformity in any of your joints: A person born with joint deformities might suffer from arthritic problems later in life. Severe accidents can lead to deformities too.
- You may have suffered injuries that resulted in the condition: Joint pains needn’t always require an impactful injury. Mild or heavy injuries can lead to arthritis all the same. Defects in the joint cartilage could be passed on through genes.
- Age could also be a contributing factor: If a person is aging, his or her chances of developing osteoarthritis increase manifold. Age can make your bones and cartilages go weak. As you grow older, the capacity of your bones to absorb nutrition also decreases.
Prevalent symptoms that help you identify osteoarthritis
- A grinding sensation in the joints: A person suffering from osteoarthritis will experience continual bouts of grinding pain in the joints. This may keep him or her from walking, sitting, working or even resting. The grinding sensation is indeed disabling.
- You tend to face stiffness in the bones: Patients with this kind of arthritis have been reported with lacking flexibility in their joints. If they are sitting for too long, or have been inactive for some time or might have just woken up from sleep, they are likely to experience stiffness in their bones. Joints even turn sore in such situations.
- Extra bits of bones could create trouble: Extra bits of bones that develop at a later age are also referred to as bone spurs. They stick around the sore area and make movement a real challenge.
Modes of treatment
If osteoarthritis is detected at an early age, it can be fought against using medications. However, when the disease is really discomforting, treatment procedures like acupuncture or regimented exercising can help a patient. Yoga also does wonders to remedy joint pain. Surgical procedures are also available but they should be fallen back upon as a lender of the last resort. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Orthopedist.