Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Sexologists in India. You will find Sexologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Sexologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Deepak JumaniYour feedback matters!
I'm struggle for an sexual problem my penis falls in Night so I'm very thin I'm want to gain weight and fit body so consult me.
Hello doctor for the past 17years I masturbate daily, now I am 30years old un married & my penis is not so strong as in the early time, my testicles & my penis sizes very smaller. Please help me to get a healthy & happy future.
The best first-time sex advice you'll ever get!
Anything that's done the first time can be nerve wrecking. It holds true for sex also. For men, it would be all about being able to perform; women, on the other hand, usually look at sex as an indicator of a relationship's potential.
Whether you're a woman or a man, keep these points in mind to make the best of the first time together with your partner.
1. Don't go in with a lot of expectations
You need to remember that sex improves with time as you become more comfortable with each other. Sex for the first time is not the be all and end all of the things; it's just the first of the several that you'll be having.
2. Breathe to release tension
Long and deep breaths are the key to beating the tension that gets built up around having sex for the very first time. This small tip can help to make your first less stressful, and more amazing.
3. Don't forget to kiss or miss foreplay
A study in the evolutionary psychology reveals that only 1 out of 7 women agrees to sleep with men without indulging in foreplay first. Men must remember that women are not always on the lookout for just sex, but something beyond that. Men should try to reassure the women with lots of kissing and touching. They could begin by planting gentle kisses.
4. Descend slowly
On an average, it takes about 8 minutes for a woman to be aroused before she desires her clitoris to be stimulated. Doubling, this time, is a good practice as it takes that much to reach orgasm. Spending 15 minutes of your time playing around with your partner's body before descending is what you should aim for during your first time.
5. Don't blame yourself
Women tend to blame themselves if their partner experiences erection difficulty or premature ejaculation. But such problems are typical, with the root cause being anxiety surrounding the occasion than you. So don't waste time beating yourself up over it, rather enjoy the moment. As many as 80% women cannot reach orgasm through sexual intercourse.
6. Every sexual encounter is distinct
It's very common for folks who are having sex for the first time to not speak up and let their partner know what's making them feel good and what's not. This is incorrect. You should not assume that your partner is an expert on sex. Even if he or she is more experienced than you, every sexual encounter is not the same. This holds true for men as well as for women. So be open and talk about what turns on you on.
Related Tip: 5 Do's + Don'ts for a Healthy Sex Life
I am suffering from masturbation addiction. cannot control myself without masturbating since 1 year .How can I overcome this problem? My memory is loss by doing masturbation. I cannot remember all the things. Since before idont addicted by this I have excellent memory but know I do not .Please solve my problem. What medicine could I prefer. Please help me.
I am just 16. Its get erected and sperm also comes out easily but the erection is not that much of strong. The erection gets hard for just 1-2 minutes after that erection goes down . A loose erection is there after that . Should I take viagra for that issue for intercourse?
I am 28 years male and married whenever I have sex I ejaculate within a minute and I am masturbating from last 12 years and due to that my penis is bent towards left. I have scratching problem in genital area around penis and around anus area, I also have burning sensation under feet and feast. Pls guide me.
I am 26 years old female. I have a three month baby through cesarean my period not came till now .few days ago I have unprotected sex. I want to ask you may I pregnant now? I do not want pregnancy now what should to do? If I will be pregnant then how can I remove it?
I am suffering from sexual problem I get ejaculated very soon before doing intercourse I feel anxiety And I feel to give pressure whole body nd ejaculate. This happening more than yeary I am getting this problem frm what reason nd wat I must do satisfy my partner nd to stop earliest ejaculations please help me out Dr.
I am 30 year old men, 5 feet and weight 64 kg. Please I need Sexologist consultation. When I was 15 years old, I do masturbate 6 times a day and whole year continues. After 3 years I gradually stop it. Almost 40 ml of sperms I wasting per time. Now a days If I did masturbate monthly once, then uncontrolled urged frequent urination only that day with slight irritation. Is it nervous problem? If so How I cure it? Feeling face become small and feel loosing weight & tired after masturbate. So I afraid to get marriage because of this reason. Pleas help me to recover it. Suppose can I satisfy my wife regular if I marry?
My wife is just in menopause. If the sperm is discharged inside the vagina at the time of intercourse is there are any possibility of pregnancy?
Am 26 Male, while Sex My Penis Will down Automatically, instead it's not Go inside Vagina, is there any Problem.
I got married 3 years back. I have least interest in having sex with my husband. I am over weight and my age is 32. I find that my urge for sex is totally vanished. Is it bcoz of any hormonal disbalance or just stress and weight. I have a hypothyroid too. Please advise.
Doctor. May STD or STi is catch us through the oral sex. How I recognize this. And how we get treated.
Sir, my name is Umesh meri problem y h ki mera pennis jyada musterbstion ki vajah s bhut chota aur ptla bilkul baccho jesa ho gya plz help me
I am 25 years old suffering from penis size and hardness . Penis is so soft . Specially the front part is to small . Can you suggest me some Ayurvedic treatment oil to be applied and other suggestion . During the workout in gym penis becomes so small and soft . What can I do to increase blood pressure in the penis area . Help me to get rid of this without any surgery and consuming tablets . Nature suggestion .
I am 22 years old. I'm a virgin. Post period my clitoris seems to hurt. When I splash water on it the area burns. Is it due to friction from pads? I washed the area with wash.
Sir after unprotected sex a girl take the I pill within 3hr, the day that was happened is 10th day of menstrual cycle. That day was 30th dec now its 4th feb she is not getting periods. Its a long time now. She already make a pregnancy test via prega news it was negative. Now I want to know was is problem and how it will be cure? Please reply as soon as possible.
1. Orgasms increase the blood flow to the whole brain, making it a better mental exercise than a crossword puzzle.
2. Intercourse causes the brain to release a steroid called DHEA – a main contributor to staying young. Couples who engage in sexual activities 3 times a week look 10 years younger on average.
3. Intercourse can help relieve period symptoms, thanks to the muscle contractions that occur during an orgasm. Furthermore, researchers from Columbia and Stanford found that women who have relations at least once a week enjoy more predictable cycles.
4. According to Women’s Health Magazine, vaginal stimulation can relieve chronic back pains, leg pains, headaches and migraines.
5. The Lifestyle Mirror recently interviewed Dr. Elizabeth Tanzi, who said that “Regular sex increases blood flow and decreases stress hormones in the body, and those stress hormones wreak havoc on the skin.”
6. Having intercourse in the morning was found to boost both our mood and our immune system.
7. According to the U.S. National Library of Medicine, people who engage in penile-vaginal intercourse enjoy much lower blood pressure.
8. After intercourse, the level of oxytocin (the “love hormone”) in men is elevated. Men with elevated oxytocin levels are less likely to “stray”, which means that having relations literally makes men stay in a relationship.
9. Men who ejaculate more often are less likely to develop prostate cancer.
10. Intercourse boosts the levels of immunoglobulin – an antibody that protects us from the common cold and the flu.
11. Sexual activity burns calories like a moderate exercise session. For every minute spent ‘doing it’, men burn 4 calories and women burn 3.
12. According to Dr. Joseph Mercola, men who have relations on a regular basis are 45% less likely to develop life-threatening heart conditions.