Find numerous ENT Specialists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Deepak
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Hearing Testing Techniques
Nasal And Sinus Allergy Care
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Ear Micro Surgery
Treatment Of Hearing Deficiency
Submit a review for Dr. DeepakYour feedback matters!
Dear sir My age is 31, unmarried girl. I am suffering lots of problems like urine infection, bp low, thyroid, swelling on face every time, white spots on body but currently under control. Internal weakness every time. Cervical problem, on face too much problems many spots n infection facing from past 12 years, sensitive teethes, sinus problem, problem in breathing, when I breath my nose & neck feel to much fry so that I can not sleep properly. N so many much more problems please tell what I have to do have one body with lots or problems.
I am 22 yrs old, I have sinus problem since 4 yrs, wt precautions I have to take during winter season.
She is a patient of tympanoplasty with mastoids but the problem is that she is complaining of discharge from ear which is white in colour and before this she has a history of discharge too but at that time doc. Prescribed her either starclav or mahaclav but at some point she got fungal infection in the ears too but doc. Handled that but starclav suits her but the confusion is that should I tell her to take this medicine or not or tell her to be seen by doc.
Hello, I am venal 24years of age I have a problem of snoring and it's causing trouble Is it curable? What all measures I have to take to stop snoring? Please reply.
Laryngitis is referred to as the inflammation of the vocal cord or the larynx situated in the throat either due to it’s over usage or certain infections. This condition spreads rapidly and does significant damage to the larynx. Laryngitis can be acute or chronic. If not diagnosed timely, laryngitis can cause significant problems in the respiratory system such as experiencing trouble while breathing. Laryngitis can be treated with antibiotics and with other home remedies such as gargling with warm salt water, giving your voice some rest and drinking sufficient water (around 2-2.5 liters) in a day to keep dehydration at bay. Make sure you avoid any caffeinated beverage and alcohol if such a condition develops. In urgent cases of laryngitis, a prescribed dosage of corticosteroids and antibiotics can provide relief.
The causes of laryngitis depend considerably on the form of laryngitis. If the laryngitis is of acute nature, then it might have been caused due to an infection and it tends to go away after suitable treatment. In the case of chronic laryngitis, the inflammation is caused due to a frequent exposure to irritants. This condition has long sustained effect and tends to be painful. The causes of laryngitis are as follows:
- Apart from viral and bacterial infections, an acute form of laryngitis can be caused due to the impairment of the vocal cord as a result of constantly talking or screaming at a high-pitched voice.
- Acid reflux (acidity) and frequent instances of sinus infections can cause chronic laryngitis.
- Excessive consumption of tobacco and alcohol might cause chronic laryngitis.
- Constant exposure to toxic chemicals might cause chronic laryngitis.
- In some cases, prolonged huskiness of the throat might be a symptom of a serious underlying medical condition such as cancer or vocal cord paralysis. In such a case, you should seek medical attention as soon as possible.
The symptoms of laryngitis are as follows:
- A constant sensation of dry throat which might lead to permanent impairment of voice
- Persistent sensation of titillation in the throat coupled with a persistent dry cough
- Significant pain while swallowing food
- Feeling of fullness in the throat
- Severe pain in the throat
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!