Find numerous Ear-Nose-Throat (ENT) Specialists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ear-Nose-Throat (ENT) Specialists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ear-Nose-Throat (ENT) Specialists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Sinuplasty Procedure
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Foreign Body in Eyes, Ears, Nose and
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Hearing, Speech Impairment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Treatment of Nasal Disorders
Canalith Repositioning (Cr) Procedure
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Csf Rhinorrhoea Repair Surgery
Ear Microsurgery Procedure
Functional Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Micro Laryngeal Surgery
Reconstructive Middle Ear Surgery
Revision Ear Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. DeepakYour feedback matters!
I am having sinus problem, I easily catch cold when I drink anything cold, how to get cured from this sinus problem, is there any treatment for it.
Good morning sir/madam. I am Sunil Kumar and 21 years of old. I have been suffering from some pain inside my nose. Is there any compulsory need to go to doctor? please give me the best suggestion.
I am 21 year young boy and I have been suffering from permanent nose block problem since my child hood time I want to be cured from this so what should I do?
Dear Lybrate I have a problem after shivering in my ear get high volume sounds then its paining and something liquid and some amount of blood comes out. Now blood are not come out but liquid. Currently I take Gatifloxacin eye drops in my ear as the doctor suggest me and Xylometazoline nasal drop up and Azithromycin tablets IP loromycin 500 mg .what should I do?
I always have a little cold every time and some times it become severe and sometime I have little pain in throat and sometimes start coughing and a doctor has told me that my nose is somewhat bended what medicine I should take.
I have fever with cold and throat infection. And body pains for last 3 days. I was suffering from tonsils from childhood. Please suggest some good medicine.
I am 40 yrs old. I am suffering from sinusitis last 15 yrs. Only left nasal surgery over but not right nasal then what can I do kindly suggest.
Hi. I am 29 years old. My nose is blocked from a week and I took levocetrizine twice and taken steam but still I have a problem. I am not able to talk even properly.
What is the symptoms of sinus. How can we get rid of that. Can we get rid from this disease from lifetime.
Hi i am Suffering from snoring. Had sleep test but Dr. Advise me CPAP machine. Do you have any other Advice to cure this problem?
Dear doctor, on the way to a rail journey, I had consumer a portion of ice cream in day time after placing my luggage from one platform to another taking some stress. Two days back, I got infection on my throat and it became vulnerable and spreaded to the up and down area and ear with severe cough, sought medical attention immediately. Doctor recommended [ 1] sensiclav 625 (6 nos), nupenta (6 nos), calpol 650 (4 nos) and diclotal sp (9 nos) and the medicine is over now but I feel some discomfort like weakness, drowsiness, swelling on legs etc. Infection is cured almost 95 pct and still my nose are still blocked and I am worried whether it is the side effect of medicines taken or development of any new disease? can u guide m the reason for this and root out my worry. With kind regards
I am jishan and I am 23 years old right now, but I have a problem that my throat is always paining also my voice is n9t so clear now I am very much disturb due to this and I am addicted to cold drinks so please help me out regarding this I want to speak clearly but whenever I tried I can not do this because when 8 push my throat to speak the air with my voice is came out and no 9ne can understand or listen what I am saying or what I want to say?
Although nose bleeding is quite common during the cold months, they can occur in the summer months too. This is because, during the summer heat, your nose may tend to get excessively dry. The protective layer of mucus in the nasal cavity tends to dry up during the summer months, thus resulting in nose bleeding. The hot summers can also lead to allergies, which in result can cause it.
Although nose bleeding may be quite messy, it is nothing very serious and can be easily prevented or stopped. Here are a few home remedies that you can try if you are prone to nose bleeding during the summer season:
- Vinegar: Vinegar is easily available in any household and effectively stops nose bleeding. Just pour in some vinegar in a cotton ball or a piece of cloth and put it into your nose for some time.
- Ice: Ice also effectively helps with controlling nose bleeding. Just rub ice against your nose to reduce swelling in the blood vessels. The ice will also effectively numb the pain offering instant relief.
- Foods containing vitamin C: Ensure that during the summer months you take the right amount of Vitamin C into your diet. This is because Vitamin C helps in blood clotting, and will stop nose bleeding faster. Foods that are rich in vitamin C are guavas, kale, mustard, parsley, oranges, strawberries and lemons.
- Baking soda: Baking soda works wonders for nose bleeding. Just mix some amount of baking soda into water, and transfer the solution into a spray bottle. Spray your nose with the solution.
- Steam: Inhaling steam is a great way to prevent nose bleeding. When you take steam, it moistens the nasal cavity and prevents it from becoming dry, thus avoiding any bleeding.
- Right posture: Another way to quickly stop a nose bleeding is to elevate your head. Keep your head in that position until the bleeding stops and try not to bend, as it can just aggravate bleeding.
- Whole-wheat bread: Make whole-wheat bread as part of your daily diet during summer. It is said to contain Zinc, which protects the blood vessels in the body.
- Drink water: ?Also ensure that you keep yourself hydrated at all times during the hot summer months. Drink plenty of liquids like fruit juice and milkshake, to prevent your nose from drying out.