Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Deepak DaveYour feedback matters!
I recently got little to excited with my girlfriend and happen to cross the limit we didn't had a penetrative sex but I happen to rub my penis over her vagina before that I had cummed and we happen to wipe it then did this act. Is there any chance she will get pregnant? If yes what do we do?
2 moths passed I got married. We r using not any precaution bt still there is no conceive in my wife. I am 33 yrs. Wife is 25. What sud I do.
Hello Doctor, I am married from since 1 yr, we are unable to have intercourse as my vaginal hole is small and my husbands penis is bit bigger. How to overcome this problem. Kindly advice
I am one month pregnant and would like to ask question, should I walk in a hilly area? please kindly suggest me. Thanks.
Losing weight is not just about knocking off a few pounds, it is about living healthy. If you are overweight then your chances of being affected by heart diseases increase. On an overall basis, apart from negatively impacting your self-esteem, it can make you prone to a host of life-threatening disorders. For weight loss, it is important to understand the causes of weight gain, some of which are:
- Consuming fatty foods: If you are consuming more food than the required amount, it is likely that you will put on weight. Consuming foods that are rich in simple carbohydrates and starch can lead to excess calories in the body.
- Disorders: Various metabolic disorders like problems of the thyroid gland or being diabetic can cause you to put on weight.
- Being physically inactive: If you follow a sedentary lifestyle then it is more likely that you will put on weight. Usually jobs that involve sitting behind a desk for long periods of time make people prone to obesity.
These are some reasons that can cause weight gain. If you are overweight then the initial resort is to undertake lifestyle changes. From eating a well-balanced diet to being more physically active are the primary changes that you may commit to. In case you are not seeing visible changes then you may opt for non surgical treatment for weight loss.
The cosmetic techniques by which you can lose fat are:
- Ultrasonic Lipolysis: Ultrasonic lipolysis is a non-surgical technique to get rid of fat. In this technique, ultrasound waves are used to target fat tissues and get rid of it. A transducer (device used to convert energy from one form to another) is kept on the affected area where it emits energy. The fat cells are metabolized by the body and drained from the body further helping in weight loss.
- Mesotherapy: Mesotherapy is a technique that focuses on getting rid of fat from the body by injecting medications in the affected area. It uses a combination of herbs and minerals to destroy the fat cells in your body.
- Endermology: It is a process that involves using rollers to roll over the top portion of the skin which leads to fat loss from the body. It also helps in revitalizing and reshaping the skin, further enhancing weight loss.
I am 34 years male. Married 1.5 years back. We never had sex properly due to tight vaginal opening of my wife. She alleged me for my penis oversized. I feel may be due to over sized the penis is not that hard and straight. It is also like a banana when complete erection. While sex and insert in vaginal opening I have to put access force, due to which now I feel I get quick ejaculation. Can you suggest some meds for Hard,
I have left ovarian follicular cyst nd it is recurring. I am not sure if itz pcod. I can not marry in next three yrs. Can I conceive aftr three years?
If the periods are delayed by a week or more after taking emergency contraceptive pill. Is it okie? Also, what are the safe side of determining that tge pregnancy is prevented.
Her right Breast started pain since 3-5 days and gradually increase so I examine and find some memory lobes are swelling and fill hard mass which painful when it press so suggest what I do for her.
Hello sir,i had multi sex partners with or without precauriobs since 2007.I checked fr hiv on 2008 it was negative.After dat also i gad multi sex partners.It was befre my marriage.My marriage was on 2012.During my antenatal check up i hve checked fr hiv , its came negative.But bymistake i had sex with my boyfrnd after dat during my pregnancy itself.This incident was on 2013.After dat till jow i didnt had any mistake.M very faithful to my husband.Since 1 yr we r having good sexual relationship.Now m breastfeedingy child.M very worried now.Recently me *(tridot n elisa )done on feb 2015,its came negative.My husband also checked on feb2015.It also negative.Should we worried.M breastfeeding my child.Ae we safe.My baby is 1 yr nw,he s having rashes on hs face and bluaters in leg.M alao not well.Pl tell me.Wat to do.Are we ibfected
Hi am 26yrs old ang i got marriage at the age of 24 and now 3yrs completed . But still am not get conceiving because of ovarian cyst(chocolate cyst). I suffer very lot. First my right ovary affect that problem (9cm chocolate cyst) and operated by labaroscopy and after 5month i found another cyst in left overy now it is 7cm wat i do pls help
Hello doctor actuually I got my last periods on 11 feb 2015 . I missed my periods on March 11 . But I got little amount of periods on mar 15 for 2 days. I checked thru home pregnancy kit but the result is negative. In 42 the day I checked blood test the result is 100 mlU/ml. I want to know that I'm pregnant or not
irregular menstrual flow harm fertility? What may be the causes of irregularity in menstruation? what can be the protective measures for irregularity?
- Practice good hygiene. Wash your hands regularly to avoid the spread of bacteria and virus.
- Use a tissue and handkerchief. Don't cover your mouth with your hand while sneezing or coughing. Germs and viruses cling to bare hands and muffling coughs and sneezes often result in passing along the germs to others.
- A warm salt water gargle can temporarily relieve a sore or scratchy throat.
- Drink warm milk. Milk does not cause mucus builds up. In fact, the protein, calories and fat in the milk make you strong.
- Decaffeinated tea or warm beverages can be soothing and can help break up mucus.
- Getting enough sleep is vital for a healthy immune system. Resting when you first come down with a cold helps your body direct its energy toward the immune battle.
- Ventilate the room. Tb bacteria spread easily in small closed rooms where the air doesn't move. If it's not too cold outside, open the windows and use a fan to blow the indoor air outside.
- If you have a cough which lasts for more than a week, wear a surgical mask when you're outside and around people
Exercising outdoors is fun and refreshing in its own way. An early morning jog or doing pull ups on the goal post are fun ways of working out. Summers are usually the best time to take your workouts outside, as it decreases stress levels and revitalizes your body. It is also a good method to increase vitamin D levels in the body as the body is exposed to the sun.
In spite of this, there are some disadvantages of taking your workout outside. Let's focus on them:
1.Chances of accidents go up
It is very common to see people jogging on the road with their headphones plugged in. Incidents of joggers being hit by cars are fairly common, due to the fact that they are unable to hear the honking of a car or may change course along the road without realizing a vehicle is nearby.
2.Too much exposure to the sun
Long distance runners are mostly affected as they log plenty of miles. This can lead to ultraviolet ray exposure which increases the risk of skin cancer. It can also lead to sunburns and tanning of the skin. It is also known to suppress immune system and increase the risk of various infectious diseases.
Working outdoors increases your chances of injuries. Running on hard surfaces tends to cause damage your calf, hamstrings and thighs. It can put more stress on your knee, calf and cause various problems such as runner's knee and shin splints.
4.Difficult to find Help
If you suffer from a serious injury while exercising outside, then it may be difficult to find help. If you injure a joint and are unable to walk, then it may be a problem in getting you proper treatment. This delay in treatment may cause the injury to aggravate.
Mera girl friend ka periods shuru hua tha 23th ko aur khatam hua hai 28 ko. But periods khatam hone ke bad bhi uska bleeding ho raha hai bahot kam aur stain vi ho raha hai aur ye pehle bar ho rahi hai. Is it normal earlier in this month we did oral sex and she rub my penis in her vagina. By the way is it serious? Please give suggestions. We also thinking to go doctor, should we contact gynecologist. Pls tell.
Infertility is a condition, which is diagnosed as the inability of the woman to conceive a child even after a prolonged duration of unprotected intercourse (for about 6 months to 1 year). This condition can affect both the genders. Infertility might cause immense societal embarrassment for the couple and can mar the joys of a relationship. The causes of infertility in male and female are as follows:
- In males, infertility might stem from injury to the testicles, erectile problems, premature ejaculation, infections due to sexually transmitted diseases, structural deformation of the testicles, little or irregular sperm count and blockage of the ejaculatory duct.
- In females, infertility might develop due to abnormal periods, polycystic ovarian syndrome, diseases which cause inflammation of the pelvis such as gonorrhoea and chlamydia, a disorder in the thyroid glands, blockage of the fallopian tubes and structural deformation of the uterus.
- The common reasons of infertility in both men and women can be attributed to increased body weight, old age, excessive consumption of alcohol, diabetes, mental anxiety, side effect of radiation therapy and prescribed medications.
As it is a holistic mode of treatment, Homeopathy can be used to treat infertility as the preparations do not contain any toxin and has zero side effects.
1. In men, if the reason behind infertility is irregular sperm count, then a prescribed dosage of X-Ray might help.
2. If infertility is caused due to erectile problems along with symptoms of severe mental stress, involuntary discharge of semen and lack of sexual desire, a prescribed dosage of Caladium or Selenium might be helpful.
3. If the discharge from the vagina appears to be acidic which gradually destroys the sperms, Borax might be prescribed.
4. If the woman suffers from episodes of irregular, but enduring menstrual periods, a prescribed dosage of Calcarea Carb might be helpful. If the duration of the periods is short, Pulsatilla might also be prescribed.
5. In women, if the symptoms include a lack of sexual desire along with excessive pain in the vagina during sexual intercourse, Sepia might be recommended.