Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Deepak DaveYour feedback matters!
Hai sir, I am married, I did a unprotected sex with a women 2 times, is there chance to get diseases please suggest medicines.
Hello, I want to ask about the menopause condition, what are the symptoms and what are the precautions?
When it comes to storing foods, we all think that the cooler the temperature it is stored at, longer will be the shelf life. However, what most of us fail to realize is that not all foods need to be stored in a freezer. It can do more harm than good. Read on to know more about foods that just should not be placed in the freezer.
- Potatoes: Given their high water content, storing in a freezer can make them fluffy, bloated and bland, especially if they are put in a freezer after baking. The texture of the potato in the dishes after freezing can also be change.
- Milk: While it is common to stash it away in the fridge, remember not to put it in the freezer. When you thaw it, the milk can separate into pieces (curdling) and not be useful to add in your cereal or for your tea. It is best kept outside in the regular cooling area.
- Eggs: While eggs can be stored in the fridge, there is no need to put the eggs with the shells in the freezer. The water inside can act up and cause the shell to break, leading to attack from bacteria. The eggs could also crack leaving a mess in the freezer. Remove eggs out of the shell, beat up nicely, and store in an airtight container if at all required (learn more about Having Eggs for Breakfast During SUMMERs).
- Milk products: Similar to milk, yoghurt, sour cream and cheese are also best left out of the freezer. The water content will expand and spoil them, leaving behind unhealthy and non-tasty yoghurt or cheese.
- Fried Foods: Be it French fries or mozzarella sticks, leaving them in the freezer can leave them soft and doughy. These are best left out of the freezer in order to retain their crunchy crispiness.
- Water-rich fruits and vegetables: While the fridge helps in keeping the vegetables and fruits fresh, the freezer does not. With water-rich food substances especially cucumber, lettuce and water melon, the water inside can form ice crystals. When removed from the freezer, during thawing, the water oozes out leaving a non-appealing pile of the fruit/vegetable.
- Re-using food items: Be it fruits or vegetables or meat, once thawed to normal temperature, it is best to avoid putting them back in the freezer. Once thawed, they draw a lot more bacteria and germs and are more harmful than the frozen foods. Remove only what is essential for use, thaw it and leave the rest to remain in the freezer.
- Salad greens: Frozen salad greens like spinach and lettuce can lose their crispiness, becoming limp and soft. To retain their freshness, stash them wrapped in a paper bag in the fridge.
Be careful of what you put in the freezer the next time and enjoy a healthy and hearty meal. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult the doctor and ask a free question.
Hello. Query regarding pregnancy. I had periods in April 10,11 and 12. I had sex with my husband on 25th April 2015. From there onwards no sexual contact with him. But I had sex with my boyfriend in the months of May and June in 2015. I went to hospital for checkup in month of October 2015, and go for scanning also. In November 2015, also I had scanning. And I delivered the baby on 18th March 2016. Now that baby is my husband's baby or my boyfriend's baby. How many chances to become my husband's baby. OCTOBER 21ST 2015 SCANNING DETAILS AS BELOW: PLACENTAL MATURITY: GRADE 1 GESTATIONAL DATING: BPD:DIAMETER 52 MM, CORRESPONDING TO AN AVERAGE GESTATIONAL AGE OF 18 WEEKS TER FEMUR MEASURES 24 MM, CORRESPONDING TO GESTATIONAL AGE OF 16 WEEKS. LIQUOR:ADEQUATE FETAL HEART IS 142 /MINUTE & REGULAR PROBABLY WEIGHT OF THE BABY IS 225 GRAMS IMPRESSION: NORMAL pregnancy OF 16 WEEKS WITH CEPHALIC PRESENTATION. FETAL HEART IS 142/MINUTE PLACENTA POSTERIOR LIQUOR MODERATE NOVEMBER 29TH 2015 SCANNING DETAILS AS BELOW: ULTRASOUND STUDY OF GRAVID UTERUS - TIFFA NO. OF FETUSES: SINGLE FETUS FETAL PRESENTATION: BREECH PRESENTATION FETAL CONDITION: FETAL MOVEMENT AND cardiac PULSATIONS ARE VISUALIZED. FETAL HEART RATE 140M/T gestational AGE: BPD:62 MM, 25 WEEKS, 2 DAYS FL: 42 MM, 23 WEEKS, 4 DAYS AC: 195 MM, 24 WEEKS, 1 DAY. GA BY MEASUREMENT: 24 WEEKS 2 DAYS PLACENTA: fungal POSTERIOR UPPER AND MID SEGMENT, GRADE - 1 MATURITY AMNIOTIC FLUID: ADEQUATE WITH AFI OF 10.9 CM OTHERS: ESTIMATED WEIGHT OF FETUS 671 GRAMS INTERNAL OS CLOSED LENGTH OF CERVIX 33 MM. IMPRESSION: SINGLE LIVE INTRA UTERINE WITH GESTATIONAL AGE OF 24 WEEKS 2 DAYS +/- 2 WEEKS WITH NORMAL TIFFA.
Hi I'm 27 weeks pregnant. Bt my usg shows 25 weeks. And my baby weight is 864 gms. Is it ok. Or less.
On a regular 26-33 day cycle for past 6 months. If one has had unprotected sexual act on the 5th day of period. Though there was no penetration. But there was ejaculation on the butt region outside. Soon it was washed with water. And an I pill was taken within 18 hrs after this act. This act took place in november 2015. There was bleeding for 2 days after 6 days from the I pill intake. With slight abdomen pain. N. Dizziness. Then in december got period for 4 days after 33 days from november period. And also in january got period for 4 days. Within a 30 day gap from december period. But in february 2016. Got period within 30 days gap. But only for 1 day. In december and january there was dizziness during the ovulation tym. In the meanwhile had taken 8 hpt with preganews. All morning samples. And all came negative. And also 2 beta hcg blood test was taken. First on 42 days from the sexual act of november and second on 63 days from sexual act of november. Both of which came <1 miu /ml. Also on 73 days from the sexual act. A pelvic sonography was taken. Which showed uterus is anteverted. Empty and measures 8.9cm*4.7cm*3.6cm. The problem now is I am sensitized to some peculiar type of smell. And also there is problem of some pain near my belly button. Also I find that my lower abdomen is slightly bulging. Though very soft. And can be pressed very easily. And my breast colour is also dark. So what is all these happening. Am I pregnant. Or the pregnancy is not there. please help me. As I do not want to get pregnant now. Also the november act was the first and last time I had any sexual act. please help me soon.
Yesterday when I meet her, she told me about her pregnancy, she is getting some pain right side of her kidney, any solution of this pain?
I am 39 years old male. I am in the process of divorce (mutual consent). Some time I am unable to get deep sleep during night. Some disturbances are there every one or two hours during night sleep by the way of thoughts. Is it normal in this period? How to avoid it? What shall I do? How to free my mind.
Already taken an ipill in January first week, after that, period got irregular. First come after 44days, then after 20 days, then after 14 days. This month came in 2nd and 13th also. Why this happened like this. Is this get regular. What should I want to do. Please advice.
My sister blessed with baby boy. Today 22nd day. Still she is not getting milk sufficiently. What is treatment for increasing of milk for her? Please suggest me.
Dear sir I have a problem when I indulge sexual intercourse my wife, after intercourse next day my leg is pain abnormally. After a day pain is vanish. I have worked in office infornt of computer almost 12-14 hrs daily. Please advise what to do. Nowadays I take laser treatment of my muscle but pain is same. Please help I suffered this from last 2-3 yrs regards, rafiq.
Hi doctor am 24 years we have married since 1 yr. We r trying for a baby. My right ovarian follicle is 1.75×2.13 and endometrium is 1.85×2.09 doctor has given me hcg injection on day 14 on 15 I had symptoms of ovulation and we had intercourse. So is there changes of getting pregnant this month please suggest me.
A blocked nose is not only annoying, but extremely discomforting. Several reasons can be held responsible for it and common cold is certainly not the only one. Some other reasons include:
Therefore, the remedial measures for blocked nose vary, depending on the cause that led to it. Some of the ways by which you can redress this problem are:
- Use a humidifier: Sinusitis is often held responsible for a clogged nose, a condition that is almost always accompanied by severe pain. In such a situation, placing a humidifier in a room proves to be extremely beneficial. This machine treats blocked nose by converting the water to moisture. This fills up the room and significantly increases the humidity of the room. Therefore, when you breathe, the humid air soothes the inflamed blood vessels in the nose and helps you to breathe properly.
- Take a hot shower: When you find it difficult to breathe, a quick hot shower can go a long way in curing the discomfort. The logic that operates is the steam generated from the hot shower thins the mucus and also considerably reduces the inflammation in the nose, allowing you to breathe normally.
- Drink lots of water: Though the suggestion may seem incredible, drinking water actually helps in unblocking that blocked nose. When you drink a lot of water, the mucus in the nostrils is thinned, at the same time it pushes back the accumulated fluids, thereby curbing the condition of blocked nose.
- Using a saline spray: This is one of the most ancient and trusted ways of treating blocked nose. By administering a saline or a nasal spray, the moisture in your nostrils increases and radically diminishes the inflammation.
- Use warm compresses: Using a warm compress has been the most reliable form of medication in times of high temperature and also at times of blocked nose. The compress that was dipped in hot water, when placed on the nose and forehead helps to unblock the nasal passages. The soothing effect of the warm compresses reduces the inflammation and facilitates the process of breathing.
Is it necessary to keep prega news kit in a refrigerator before taking the test .I brought it today in the afternoon and will do the test next day morning. Whether this will affect my results.
Hi me and my gf had a sex in dec. She got her periods irregularly upto march and now she missed april periods. Its already 12 days late and she is in another city from 1month so her sister told that due to water change you didn't get periods and she ate papaya fruit for two days bt still she didn't get her periods. Is she pregnant? if she, then how can we avoid? reply asap we are worried.
Binge drinking is a problem that has been noticed nowadays in many teenagers and youngsters. Whether it is at an event or a party, drinking high doses of alcohol in one sitting is known as binge drinking.
Binge Drinking in Women Is Different from Men
Binge drinking for men is the consumption of more than five alcoholic beverages in one sitting. But the case is different for women. For women binge drinking is defined as a woman consuming more than four alcoholic beverages in a single sitting. Also, it has been found in a survey that almost 75% of the binge drinkers are college students. Among these, the ratio of men is much higher than women.
What Leads to Binge Drinking?
- Lack of control: One of the most common reasons is, of course, the lack of control. When such a person comes in contact with alcohol, they tend to over drink because they have no control over their drinking.
- The weekend fun: Secondly, another reason is seen in the case of youngsters between the age of 18 years to 35 years. These are youngsters who have a tendency of meeting friends and going out on weekends after the week’s toil. They know that after this weekend they will be able to enjoy their favorite bottle only in the next weekend. Hence, they binge drink.
Results of Binge Drinking
It becomes difficult to check how much alcohol will affect a person, because it depends on various factors, such as height, weight, age and also at times, alcohol tolerance of the person. But of course, there are some common results of binge drinking. Some of such results are:
- Unintended and unprotected sex leading to pregnancy or even STDs (sexually transmitted diseases) in some cases
- Accidents that may lead to severe injuries and even death at times
- Physical or mental assault of others that the person may regret later on.
When Is Help Required?
When the person has a habit of driving after drinking, neglecting family and doing harm to others as well, help is surely needed. Here, short 4-5 sessions with a therapist may help. A regular drinking habit is no doubt a reason to worry. But binge drinking is another reason that can lead to bigger problems and hence, needs to be examined closely too. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Psychiatrist.