Find numerous Gastroenterologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gastroenterologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gastroenterologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Deepak BharathiYour feedback matters!
Sir I have problem of heart burning. But we some time I feel its a heart attack problem. How to I determine it.
Sir stool is too hard but blood is not coming yet any medicine not taken this problem since 6 month please suggest tips and medicine.
Do you feel your stomach bloat after meals? If you notice, this doesn't happen after every meal? Only at times. And at other times when you eat specific foods. Well, there are foods cause your stomach to bloat, so the wise thing to do is to know about them and avoid them!
Here are a few of the biggest criminals:
1. Cold drinks: Yes, these carbonated drinks have numerous side effects on your health. One of them is that they bloat your tummy. Beer happens to fall in this category too.
2. Dairy Products: For the lactose intolerant, dairy products are almost like poison. The intolerance can be mild, moderate of severe, but one of the symptoms is gas. You can try to limit your consumption of dairy products.
3. Apples: Apples and pears are known to contain a high percentage of fiber. While they are important for us and should be eaten, if is good to know that they can affect sensitive tummies. Eat bit by bit, and if it helps, peel the skin and then eat.
4. Few Vegies: While they are excellent health foods, asparagus, cabbage and broccoli are the vegetables which cause gas in the stomach, which in turn leads to bloating of the tummy.
5. Sodium: Sodium is also another reason for bloated tummies, so it is advised to limit salt intake.
6. Fast Foods: Fast foods like sausages, fried foods, ice cream, sweetened products , etc are known to cause the belly to bloat.
7. Rice Preparations: Rice is known to swell up inside the stomach once it gets water, hence making the stomach feel bloated.
8. Hard Drinks: Alcohol is also said to add weight near the stomach and make it feel bloated.
Related Tip: What Causes Acidity? Understanding its Symptoms and Causes
Sometimes. When I eat spicy food. It makes me fart at night. Nd I wanna know how to reduce farts? And how much times a average person farts in a day. As it is natural process.
I have mouth ulcers in side of upper and lower lips and around the tung please help me I am waiting for your help thanks.
I am suffering from gastric problem My pain did' t reduced I am getting pain. Morning it has been started this pain till now 8: 22 I can not move side it is paining more and more so plzz suggest to reduce it.
My husband suffering allergy like itching if eat any daal, masalas etc. Please give a reason for allergy. He have suffering mouth ulcer also.
I am 38 years old and I am suffering with ulcer and pains in bones and loss of weight, acidity and weakness and I had taken many treatments but there was no use so kindly suggest me what t o do I smoke once in awhile when I take alcohol.
Hello I am having little pain near appendix area. Went to surgeon done sonography ,urine test, blood test nothing got all clear .but after that doctor given some tabs related to gastric ,acidity issue but till now it's not clear Ed 100% till now I am feeling something is there at appendix area no pain but uncomfortable feeling. So please suggest what to do I am in fear because Doc not telling anything confirm why this light pain?
Sometime Blood come with stool. I Meet with local Doctor and say its a "Pails' My age is 36. Almost One year do not rich or spicy food but stay this problem near about 2.5 year and I have anemic type body. So please some help how to solv this problem without operation.
From last two days this is happening with me. I just cannot control my urine, and it is so frequent that I need to urinate literally after 5-5 mins. Also during urinating I am experiencing a severe lower abdominal pain, near where our urethra is located. What must be the issue? I am really concerned.
Hi Doctor, I am continually feeling fullness and swelling in my upper abdomen from 1 month. Earlier after food I was feeling fullness with mild pain but as it was not not very painful I tried to make myself comfortable using ENO and pain hara. Now today its vey painful and getting pain in intervals. I am not feeling vomiting or any constipation. Bowl movement is regular but not proper. Also feeling little temperature. Please help, Is anything serious? Please help.
Fischer problem, l am using healthfacit to pump water in to the assole to have smooth motion, now my bilrubin is 4.8 ,my question is that due to this watering, will this bilrubin be high?
The almighty's most healthiest gift for summer is Nariyal Pani. It is the most sterile natural liquid that contains Vitamin B complex like thiamine, riboflavin, niacin, pyridoxine and folates. It is also rich in minerals such as potassium, magnesium, manganese, etc. To beat the summer heat and thirst nothing can be better than the naturally refreshing coconut water. It is excellent for electrolyte replenishment which one loses due to heavy sweating.
It is better than sodas and energy drinks as it is not adulterated with any preservatives or artificial sweetners. So stay hydrated with Nariyal Pani this summer.
Helps in acidity
Best for kidney stones
Helps in losing weight
Good for cleansing the body and flushing out the toxins
Prevents skin problems
Improves blood circulation
Acts as a natural convalescing drink for the recuperating