Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Deepak Ananda YadavYour feedback matters!
Meri kamar me dard hai 8 months se bahut pareshan hu kya karu gas bhi bahut banti hai x ray, ultrasound sab normal hai kidney ke side dard hota dono side kabhi kabhi saas lene me bhi taklif hoti hai.
Hello sir, acutely my Nani had recently a operation in small intestine and waha se unhone CALCULI (पथरी) nikali and the also woh diabetes ke patient hai so doctor have told them not to eat food which contains sugar so could you tell mein that what food and diet they should eat so they get healthy faster. She is 86 years old.
I am suffering from my mensuration cycle It always delays from the date and I suffer from a severe lower abdomen ache the first 2 days. This time the date was 3rd August but it delayed actually from 4th I am going through a very small amount of blood or no blood at all till today . Can anyone please help.
Hi suddenly my face is getting lot of pimples. Everyday new 3 to 4 pimples com eon my face. This is happening from last 2 months only. Before it never get this type of pimples.
My age is 22+. But I am not healthy and tall like general. My hight is about 5.3 inch and weighs about 40 kg. What should I do. Please suggest.
I had a general blood test to check if my lipids etc are in order. The report came back with very High Blood Glucose result. Fasting Blood Sugar was 226 and PP was 322. This test was followed by another BS test in a different lab to recheck the results. Fasting BS was 210 and PP was 344. HbA1C was 9.4%. My family physician advised that I should consult with a diabetologist about this. The diabetologist prescribed Galvus Met 50/850 and Diamicron XR 30 once a day for 1 week and then twice a day each after 1 week. After 18 days of this medication the doctor had asked for a recheck of BS, which was at 100 Fasting BS and 125 PP BS. Post the report, my diabetologist has advised that I continue the medication for another 3 weeks after which the BS test is to be done again. My query is : Are there any ayurvedic alternatives that I can safely take in order to slowly wean off allopathic medicine? Can my condition be reversed with proper diet, exercise, ayurveda?
Yoga is not simply a set of exercises, but a lifestyle. When practicing yoga, asanas and nutrition go hand in hand to improve your quality of life. Your digestive system, immunity and energy levels are directly linked to the food you intake. If there is a problem with any of these, yoga asanas can help resolve it.
- Digestion: Not all food is easy to digest. Instead of popping laxatives and antacids after every meal, change the food you're eating. Citrus fruits and leafy vegetables that are rich in fiber aid digestion and prevent constipation. Some foods like yogurt, bananas and garlic are probiotics that support the growth of gut bacteria and keep your stomach healthy. Also include carminatives or foods that prevent the formation of gas like cumin, ginger and oatmeal.Yogic asanas such as the spinal twist, Apanasana and Paschimottanasana can help smoothen the digestive process.
- Immunity: Eating the right food can help boost your immunity. Citrus fruits are rich sources of vitamin C that directly strengthen the immune system. Herbs like turmeric, ginger and garlic are rich in antioxidants and linked to the prevention of a number of diseases including several types of cancer. Proteins also help nourish your immune system and hence should not be ignored. A combination of asanas and yogic breathing techniques can help boost your immunity. Some asanas to try include Viparita Karani, Bhujangasana, Matsyasana and Adho Mukha Svanasana. These poses help lower stress and boost immunity by pumping rich oxygenated blood to all the parts of the body.
- Energy: The food you eat is turned into glucose to fuel the body and maintain a constant supply of energy. Soy and green leafy vegetables that are rich in iron can effectively boost your energy levels. Fruits like apples, bananas and oranges can also help increase your energy. Yogurt rich in magnesium does not directly contribute towards the creation of glucose but helps the body release this energy whenever needed. Yoga asanas help increase blood flow and increase the heart's capacity to pump blood through the body. A few yoga poses that can boost energy are the camel pose, tree pose and warrior asana.
- Relaxation: Sipping on a cup of green tea is a good way to end the day and relax. Other food like honey, milk, celery and oatmeal can also help calm the body and fight off the day's stress. Apart from being delicious, dark chocolate also releases hormones that ease stress and help relax a person.
Practising yoga breathing techniques like pranayama can effectively release tension. Supta Baddha Konasana, Viparita Karani and the Supta Matsyendrasana can also help increase energy levels.
As per schedule I take 1gm metformin hydrochloride after dinner as per prescription for diabetes control. I finished my dinner at 7 PM and took 1 tab of 1 mg metformin hydrochloride and by mistake took another 1 mg metformin hydrochloride tab at 8 PM. So I have consumed 2 mg in place of 1 mg of metformin hydrochloride after dinner. I am afraid this might Lower down my sugar level suddenly instantly, can it be life threatening ? .Request immediate advice please. If possible Pl. Advise
Hi doctor. I have body pain from 3 Days. Specially right side. Bahot zyada pain hora back side and in knees.
Your heart is the most important and vital organ of all and regulates the flow of heart to all parts of the body. Thus, the valves and the arteries which take the blood to your heart are also an important component in ensuring that the circulation is constant. Thus, any hindrance to this process will put a lot of pressure on your heart and lead to more serious problems in the long run. Coronary artery disease is one such problem and can seriously put the health of your heart at risk.
What is coronary heart disease?
Coronary arteries are very important blood vessels, which carry nutrients, blood and oxygen to your heart. If the level of bad cholesterol is high in your blood, it will start leaving deposits on the walls of the arteries which are commonly known as plaque. This plaque will start building up over time causing blockage of the arteries and disrupting proper blood flow. Excessive build up of the plaque may then rupture the lining of the plaque. This will then induce blood clotting and further prevent the normal flow of blood.
Primary symptoms may include
- Shortness of breath: This may occur while you are exercising or performing activities which are mildly exerting.
- Heart beats very hard and fast: Your heart may beat very hard and fast, especially when doing everyday activities such as climbing stairs or walking for a prolonged distance.
- Angina or chest pain: You may experience pain in your chest as if someone was pressing against it with a lot of force. Angina is also triggered due to stressful activities or even emotional stress. It usually occurs on the left or the middle of the chest and may even be felt in the back, arms, and neck.
- Heart attack: Heart attacks are the most common and the most serious complications of coronary heart disease. You would feel extreme pain, akin to crushing on your chest, shoulder, or arm. It may even be accompanied by jaw pain, and sweatiness.
Non invasive forms of treatment are always preferable rather than invasive surgeries or procedures to treat coronary heart disease, especially where the risk of serious complications such as heart attack are still on the lower side. Some of the treatments used for coronary heart disease are as follows:
- Making lifestyle changes: Quit smoking, reduce alcohol consumption along with consumption of regulated diet will automatically start cleaning plaque that has built up within the arteries. Losing weight also tends to help.
- Medications: Special medications can take care of cases wherein the deposits are still lesser and the plaque buildup can be removed without the requirement of extensive surgery. Anti-cholesterol medications are one example of this.
- Surgical procedures: These are usually employed when the blockage is severe and cannot be corrected by the conventional methods mentioned above. Some of the procedures are angioplasty, stent placement, as well as coronary artery bypass surgery.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Sir, whenever I drink milk my body starts itching loose motion in 15 minutes and swelling of whole body .and feels like worst unnatural condition. Since it was not happened from childhood. But now it's a serious problem. Can it be a cause of allergy from milk or something else. If it is allergy then should I prevent milk alonwith curd and all dairy products.
Home remedies for hair loss ?I'm out front my native I was in ladies pg. Whenever I do hair wash I felt loss of hair due to change of water or something, so please help me to stop this hair loss. Thanks.
With the fast paced lives we live today, it should not come as too much of a surprise that our bodies get filled with toxins, which affects the way the function. So, what should be done to clear the toxins one has in his or her body?
Wondering how it can be done and whether or not is there a side effect free way through which one can get rid of these toxins. Ayurveda is a great body of knowledge which aims at keeping the entire body in sync and in balance. Making use of Ayurveda to help detoxify the body is not something that is very easy but at the same time, it has its advantages. The first thing that is to be done is to eat a khichadi meal for one whole week. In order to prepare khichadi, what needs to be done is to combine rice, clarified butter and some spices as well as yellow mung dal and some vegetables into a mixture. This food is so simple and very easy to digest.
Snacks are the things, which are responsible for a lot of people not being as healthy as they otherwise could be. After all, in the greater scheme of things, it does not seem to make much sense that a person loses out on the nutrition of wholesome food just because of the short term mental benefit and satisfaction of eating snacks.
Hydration is one of the most overlooked things when it comes to staying healthy. It can be said that it is all the more important when it comes to an ayurvedic detox. When a person is attempting a detox, warm water is to be drunk. It goes a long way in aiding digestion and soothing the body.
While caffeine which is had by the way of detox tea is not a bad idea, at all, one should stay away from other sources of concentrated caffeine such as coffee and iced tea. It is also worth keeping in mind that cold drinks do not do much to help with detox and should be avoided. While this may be a bit of a downer, who would want to spoil so much effort going into the process of detoxification?
Apart from what is eaten and drunk, a detox is also about the mind. So as to calm one’s mind, a great idea happens to be a warm oil massage, which clears toxins and helps the nervous system. With all this, a calm and detoxified body is on its way! If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.