Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Deepak A. ShindeYour feedback matters!
My ninth month old son has not yet started crawling. Nor he is teething. Is this normal. What shall I do for his proper development.
I have back pain and also left leg weak ness. Numbness is there. Can you please tell me the solution for that.
Every day I release gas 5 to 6 times. It sounds so much. Give me proper diagnosis because I fell shameful when I sit in a meeting and release gas loudly.
I am 41 years of old. I have digestion problem (IBS). I have so much of Gases problem. No food digest. My weight loss by 12 kg. Previous my weight was 72 Kg but now it is 58 or 57 kg Please tell me proper food plan for a day to be digest. How to improve digestive system? How to gain weight?
There are hairs on my lower chin (big and coarse) Also acne on face. What can be done to stop androgen in body.
Hi doctor, I delivered a baby girl normally on 26 Aug 2015. Its 6th Month running now. I had my post birth periods till September. Since then I didn't get my periods. Am I doing fine? What is the usual time limit for this?
I am too much worried about my digestive n excretory system. I am being used to go for latrine 3 or 4 times a day which is not normal sign. What should I do?
I missed my period last month, I refer to doctor and she prescribe me for pregnancy test and it's came Negative. Then she give me tablet named MEPRATE but it doesn't work. Now from last 2-3 days I am having heavy white discharge along with abdominal pain. Can you please suggest me what I will do now.
I am 32 year old . Involved in teaching profession. I have continuously warm on my body specially on my cheek. It will so irritation for me pls give a proper sol. Thanx.
I have suffered from chickenpox. Now I'm recovering from it. But the red spots leaving dark black spots on my whole body. What should I do to remove them. Please help.
My legs are paining. I got my periods today. Is this pain associated with my periods. I can not stand for a longer time due to the pain. I had been diagnosed with typhoid but its been 20 days now.
I am too lean I want to be fit so can you suggest one basic food item which I need to follow daily so that I can increase my weight.
I can not sleep without sleeping pills. Now the dose of pills also increased. Feeling too much stress & headache. Having gastric problems after the gall bladder stone operation where the gall bladder was removed.
The obesity epidemic around the world is getting worse day by day, though people are getting conscious about their health as well and a major portion of the fitness industry has grown around weight loss. It is easier said than done as many people lose their motivation for weight loss somewhere along the journey. There are however, some really easy steps that you can follow to ensure that you achieve your goals without them being too taxing on you.
Let's look at 5 easy ways to lose weight quickly:
1. Take walks, as frequently as possible: Without setting duration, it would be a good idea to incorporate walking into your schedule as often as possible. This will feel like less of a work out, but will still burn off many of the calories. Here are some things you can practically do:
- Take stairs whenever possible
- Do house cleaning chores, such as mopping or cleaning as regularly as possible as these are great calorie burners
- Park your car a little further away and walk to your destination or meetings
- If availing public transport get off a few stops earlier and walk to your destination.
2. Drink water right before meals: This is a great way to reduce portions automatically as drinking water right before a meal will fill up your stomach and result in you feeling not so hungry. Once your meal portions are reduced and continued over a long time this will help you lose weight.
3. Instead of focusing on foods you don't like, increase foods you like in your diet: This is very true of most diets as people tend to start having cravings when they deny themselves of food. Thus it is advisable to slowly change your diet overtime and incorporate healthy options such as certain fruits or low calorie snacks that you like and slowly replace the unhealthy options.
4. Use TV time as a quick exercise opportunity: If you are sitting in front of the TV, you can start a small regimen of doing a few free hand exercises when the commercials come up. Use everyday objects near you as weight or as support platforms to do exercises while you don't have to pay attention to what's going on screen.
5. Remember it is the journey rather than the destination, which matters: Many people tend to get engrossed about the end result and give up midway. You should remember that small things done correctly overtime can help you lose weight quickly and help you keep it off which is equally important.