Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Pediatricians in India. You will find Pediatricians with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pediatricians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Adolescent Problems Treatment
Limping Child Treatment
Management of New Born Care
Treatment of Newborn Jaundice
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Adolescent Disorders Treatment
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Treatment of Childhood Diabetes
Cleft Lip Treatment
Management of Postnatal Care
Child Growth Management
Treatment of Childhood Infections
Management of Childhood Nutrition
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Quad Screening Treatment
My son is 14 months old. She is suffering form fever from 27.07. 2015 and the temperature not going down. Doctors has said that that is viral fever and given antibiotic and paracetamol. Temperature reaches 103-104 degree between 4 hours even given paracetamol Please help me Thanking you
I am 30 year old woman I hv 10 month son I breastfeed him daily bt when I feed him I have pain so what should I do?
Whether you have a toddler or a teen, I believe, five of the best strategies to improve nutrition and encourage smart eating habits in kids would be :
1. Have regular family meals.
2. Serve a variety of healthy foods and snacks.
3. Be a role model by eating healthy yourself.
4. Avoid battles over food.
5. Make eating a playtime and probably a way of spending quality time with your kids.involve them in the process.
Kids who take part in regular family meals are also:
- more likely to eat fruits, vegetables, and grains
- less likely to snack on unhealthy foods
- less likely to smoke, use marijuana, or drink alcohol
You could Follow these basic guidelines:
1. Work fruits and vegetables into the daily routine, aiming for the goal of at least five servings a day.
2. Make it easy for kids to choose healthy snacks by keeping fruits and vegetables on hand and ready to eat. Other good snacks include low-fat yogurt, peanut butter and celery, or whole-grain crackers.
3. Serve lean meats and other good sources of protein, such as fish, eggs, beans, soya, tofu.
4. Choose whole-grain breads and cereals so kids get more fiber.
5. Limit fat intake by avoiding fried foods and choosing healthier cooking methods, such as broiling, grilling, roasting, and steaming. Choose low-fat or nonfat dairy products.
6. Limit fast food and low-nutrient snacks, such as chips and candy. But don't completely ban favorite snacks from your home. Instead, make them "once-in-a-while" foods, so kids don't feel deprived.
7. Limit sugary drinks, such as soda and fruit-flavored drinks. Serve water and low-fat milk instead.
And above all ----- Be a Role Model Yourself!
The best way for you to encourage healthy eating is to eat well yourself.!!!!
That's all for now, for my next dose(article) ...stay tuned!
Hi, I am married since 8 years and last year I deliver a baby in 7th month but he is no more .that also ivf baby and now I want to go for IVF now shall you suggest best and good success rate ivf centres in Delhi.
My 4 year old son always angry very quickly. He is very aggressive and most of the time he is just out of control. His palm most of the time remain little bit hot.
My nephew is 3 years old and she hardly weighs 5 kg. She early can speak few words. I did consult so many child specialist but outcome is not that much so which investigation should I do or what kind of specialist should I consult?
Hi, I have a son of 2.5 years. We found in the age of 1.5 that his one leg is getting curve then we consult to Dr. and he said it is a initial rickets and we start follow the medicines Dr. advice is to give daily calcirol chewable tablet 1000iu for 3 to 4 years after 6 months we thought to take a second opinion then we went to one more Dr. he stop the 1000iu tablet and write some other medicines osto calcium 2tsp daily, syrp becosules 2tsp daily and 60k. calcirol sachet once in 10 days but these medicines are not sweet n daily it's very difficult to give him medicine because he don't like so please suggest us that can we give him 1000idu tablet daily to him with ostocalcium syrp one tsp to him or is it over dose to give him ostocalcium and 1000idu together in a same day or just to give 1000idu not ostocalcium please suggest.
Hii sir my baby is 15 days I want to my baby is became genous his mother does not produce adequate milk I give bottle feeding to my baby what should I be done.
My little baby is 4 years old. She is facing cough, and from 1 week there are so many bumps on her body like rashes. What is it? She not having fever at all.
My son is 4 years old n fussy eater. He mostly refuses to eat n he likes very few foods and that too he eats little bit. So I always have to make him watch mobile n eat so he eats more. please help n from few days he is vomiting n not willing at all to eat n still his stomach looks big n tight. Is there any problem? Suggest.
My son is 7.5 years old weight approx 20 to 23 KG. He gets tired when he do any physical work like e.g. Running, stair climbing. He mostly says there is pain in his legs.
11 Month Old Baby Boy. Suggest some best food diet good health and strength. As per my knowledge I have added Dry Fruits and almonds to his diet. Still there are lot of food items which can be added to a baby diet for a proper healthy nutrition. Kindly suggest the same.
My baby tended to look to the left and her head has become flat on left. Now she only wants to sleep on his right side and cries while I sleep her on her back. She is also uncomfortable in lap. Will it cause problems for her when she grows up. If yes what to do to correct the problem.
7-8 kg at 9 months is good weight at this age. It is not necessary to add powdered badam etc. The tiny particles of badam can cause problems. Wait till the child at least one year old.
2. Mix 4-5 drops of badam rogan oil in warm milk daily. This would also help to remove constipation in children.