Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Deepa ShreeYour feedback matters!
While dengue mosquito is a day biter, the malaria mosquito is a night biter. Therefore mosquito precautions should be taken 24 x 7.
Even a small reservoir of water like a bottle cap, paper cups, paper plates, Chai Ka Kullarh etc. Can be a breeding place for mosquitoes. Mosquitoes only require a micro environment to grow.
Breeding of mosquito in medical establishments is a medical negligence. It can spread Vector Borne Diseases to patients with low immunity leading to high mortality.
Treating Falciparum malaria with a single drug is a medical negligence. Such patients should be treated with Artemisinin combination therapy (ACT).
While malaria mosquito bites one person in 3 days, dengue mosquito bites 3 persons in a day.
Malaria can be diagnosed by using Rapid Diagnostic Test (RDT) and the test can remain positive upto 3 weeks, after treatment is completed and after the blood has become negative for malaria parasite.
The mosquito which creates noise in the night is culex (Filaria mosquito) and not malaria and dengue mosquitoes.
In Malaria, if fever persists after 72 hours, one should suspect drug resistance.
In dengue unless there is bleeding, platelets transfusion is not required.
In dengue, if we keep difference between upper and lower blood pressure more than 40 most deaths can be saved.
I am having so many white hairs on my head everybody teases me any trick that can reduce my problem.
Is there chance to grow high after 20 years? I am 5.2 feet and 48 kg! I want to grow up to 5.5 feet!
I have ulcers in my mouth. I visited many doctors but it was not helpful. So can you please help me out.
I do sex with my girl in periods time. It is good or bad to her health? She get any problem? Due to sex in her periods time any changes of pregnancy??
My blood pressure is 140/90 although I do regular exercise and follow a healthy diet. What can be the cause. I am 24 years old.
Eczema is a very common skin condition that can be identified by reddening of skin, feeling of itchiness in the infected area, appearance of scaly and dry patches of skin. This disease is mostly caused due to skin inflammation or irritation. If a person is suffering from chronic eczema, he or she would experience recurrent skin rashes.
The factors that play a role in causing eczema are:
- Genetics is one of the factors that may affect the proper functioning of your skin as a barrier against harmful substances. Therefore, if either one of the parent or both suffers from the condition, it is very likely that their children too will suffer from it.
- Abnormal functioning of your body's immune system can also lead to this skin condition. This is because it's your body's immune system that fights off infections as well as harmful intruders.
- Dry skin brings down your skin's ability to fend off irritants as well as allergy causing substances from entering your skin, resulting in an inflammatory condition.
- The presence of the bacteria called Staphylococcus aureus, which brings about sweat buildup, inflames the skin considerably, leading to this condition.
- Even environmental factors like pollen, cigarette smoke lead to the flaring of eczema.
How can you prevent an eczema outbreak?
It is very common for this skin condition to flare-up from time to time. But you can avoid such outbreaks or reduce their severity by following these very simple ways:
- Sudden changes in temperature can cause the skin condition to break out. So, when the weather is hot, keep yourself cool but during cold weather, use a humidifier to prevent the skin from drying out.
- Keep sweating in check as it can cause an outbreak very easily
- Keep your skin well-moisturized so that it doesn't dry out causing further irritation.
- Avoid the use of harsh detergents and soaps, woolen materials as well as the consumption of foods that may lead to flare-ups.