Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Deepa RajputYour feedback matters!
I want to know about the tablets which are kept in the vagina before sex and avoid pregnancy. Please give name of some famous brand and side effects if any.
My query relating to pregnant. Due to irregularity in periods of my wife she is unable to conceive. As per Dr. Recommended test likewise THS, TVS, GLUCOSE (RANDOM), Vitamin D but when the test result come out it was found that THS is normal, TVS test PCOS (9.
1. What is Smarty M tablet & why it's administered ? 2. Consumption of Allopathic & Ayurvedic medicines together / at a time clash &/or efficacy of both goes low ? Please suggest.
Instantly you will be refreshed and feel relaxed.
Lack of guidance on such deep subjects can lead to an addiction which can take a physical toll on the patient in the form sexual weakness. The person suffering from this condition will harbour unrealistic expectations of one's body. This is especially true for people who do not indulge in sex with a partner, in a normal manner. It can also occur due to heightened sexual activity and stimulation by watching too much of pornography or adult movies.
So how can a patient cope with sexual weakness? Following are a few tips:
- Psychological Conditioning: A person suffering from sexual weakness is in need of proper psychological therapy that will aim at unravelling any kind of deep rooted fear and anxiety that may be caused by trauma or shame inducing incidents. The therapy will aim at changing the mindset of the patient with a series of sessions where cognitive behavioural therapy will be practiced. This therapy will aim at helping the patient overcome addiction so that he or she can explore a normal sexual relationship with one partner. Also, the psychologist or psychiatrist will aim at reducing the anxiety and fatigue that the patient will most likely be feeling due to excessive sexual weakness.
- Medication: The doctor may prescribe medicines that will repair the damage caused due to excessive masturbation. This medication will also help in preventing any further complications that may come about due to the damage. Penile dysfunction, adrenal issues, prostate problems and others will be fixed with the help of proper medicines. The doctors may also prescribe medication to increase the sperm count and other supplements that give strength and vitality during normal intercourse.
- Breathing Exercises: The patient may also be asked to practice regular breathing exercises so as to avoid the harmful effects of sexual weakness like premature ejaculation. The patient may also need to make lifestyle changes in order to gain some weight to cope with the excessive energy that has been spent which may also have led to weight loss.
- Medical Problems: The doctor can also conduct various lab tests and X-rays in order to find out if there are any thyroid disorders or heart disease in the body of the patient. Accordingly, a method of treatment will be put forth. Also, the doctor can prescribe medication for patients who have experienced any hormonal imbalances due to this problem.
Ensuring that a patient manages to overcome sexual weakness is a matter of adhering to a healthy diet and lifestyle where one maintains one sexual partner at a time and enjoys sex in moderation. Other hobbies can distract the mind from constant sexual activity.
Last period was on 4 June 2016 Missed period from last 2 month, taken regestrone and wait 10 days no periods, all blood are negative again Dr. prescribe Crina ncr 10 mg for 7 days but till now there is no period. Pls suggest.
I m having itching in vagina.This is not bcoz of UTI infection.I use vaginal tablets n cream of itching too.But all in vain.Plz suggest me some test of medicines.I maintain hygiene too
Actually sir, my girlfriend monthly periods are not be continues, I means periods are comes irregular intervals in every month some time 35 day / 45 day n some time 25 day. What I do ?
5 Facts Every Pregnant Women Should Know About Her Baby
1) A pregnant woman usually starts to feel her baby's movements /kicks for the first time around 16-20 weeks of her pregnancy. Although the baby starts its movements inside the womb much earlier but they are too small to be noticed. These movements are described by women as a flutter/ swish/ discrete kick/or a roll.
2) Gradually these movements acquire a regular pattern and achieve a maximum intensity around the 32nd week. Adequate and strong fetal movements as perceived by the mother are a sign of good health of the baby. Any substantial decrease in your baby's movements from 28 weeks onwards till the onset of labor pains should be reported to your doctor for further follow up.
3) Fetal movements are affected by a number of factors. Women usually feel the maximum movements when they are lying on their side in a quiet room instead of standing or walking. Also, the movements are perceived more in the evenings rather than mornings.
4) An anteriorly placed placenta or intake of alcohol or sedating drugs may decrease the perception of baby's movements. There is some evidence that the movements may also decrease temporarily for one or two days after you have received the antenatal steroids for baby's lung maturation. A reduced or absent fetal movement from the very beginning may indicate some nervous system or neuromuscular abnormality in your baby.
5) There is no set count of what constitutes a normal movement count. It is advisable that instead of absolute counts, one should just keep an average at the back of your mind. Any gross decrease from the previous days is of concern. If you have any doubts about the adequacy of your baby's movements after 28 weeks, it is advisable to go to a quiet room after a meal, lie on your side and watch for movements for 2 hours. If you feel less than 10 movements, then visit your doctor for a check up.One must remember that the baby also has a sleep cycle lasting from 40-80 minutes when the baby quietens a bit but beyond that one must be able to feel good movements.
If left fallopian tube ruptured and removed still chance is there fertilisation in left fallopian tube.
I am not getting my period on monthly. I am getting after 5or 6 month and again is stopped. And later again I get 4or 3 month. That also very little. Oly 2or 3 day I get y?
Month of april usne sex kiya without protection after period nd last period 14 april ko hua avi tak se uska period nhi hua yesterday ko usne prega news tst kiya negetive aaya aur avi uska stomach pain kr rha hai any solutin doc please txt me soon.
Hi, I got bleed after 2 days of my sex which I had with my boyfriend even we used protection, so I thought it bcz of my mensuration cycle, but it didn't happen next day so now we are worrying about it what actually it was, I need some suggestions, is it because of body heat or something went wrong even I have a doubt that am I pregnant?
Im 18 year old my boyfriend is also 18 year old if we want abortion where should we go and how many hours will abortion take if its before 10 weeks i.e through pills?
Simple Home Remedies to get rid of itchy scalp
Dry itchy scalp can be a nuisance, especially when you get that itchy feeling in the presence of someone or when white flakes become visible in your hair or on your shoulders. Caused by various reasons such as dandruff, dryness of the scalp, poor care of the hair, viral or fungal infections, poor diet, sebaceous cysts or even stress, itchy scalp can be a big embarrassment. However, you can get rid of this itchy scalp with these simple remedies:
Lemon has antiseptic properties and proves highly effective in treating itchiness especially the one caused by dandruff.
- Apply lemon juice directly on the scalp for 5-7 minutes and then rinse
- Use diluted lemon juice if you do not have dandruff
- Or you can add yogurt to the lemon juice before applying. Use a mild shampoo to rinse after that.
2. Apple Cider Vinegar
Apple Cider Vinegar can work wonderfully for itchy scalp since it helps to get rid of the fungus and virus that may be the reason for itchiness. It is a powerful anti-inflammatory substance that also balances the scalp’s pH balance helping to relieve dryness and itching.
- In a spray bottle, take equal amounts of water and vinegar and use it to spray directly on your slightly wet scalp or apply with the help of cotton balls
- Shampoo your hair after some time
3. Aloe Vera Gel
Aloe Vera gel is a good moisturizer and can help you to get rid of itching and dryness of the scalp.
- Rub the gel with your fingers directly on the scalp
- After 10-15 minutes, use a mild shampoo to rinse your hair and scalp
4. Onion Juice with Banana and Honey
Onion juice is a powerful remedy for itching. Honey too works incredibly to get rid of itchiness.
- Add some onion juice along with a mashed ripe banana to 2 tablespoons of honey and mix thoroughly
- Apply on the scalp and let it rest for 20 minutes
- Shampoo your hair afterwards to get rid of the white flakes and itchiness
5. Essential Oils
Essential oils like Eucalyptus, Lavender and Neem also work well for relieving itching of the scalp.
- Mix equal portions of the 3 together and apply on the scalp
- Wash after an hour to get a relaxing feel apart from relief from itching and dryness.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'