Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Flexible Partial Dentures Procedure
Acrylic Dentures Procedure
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
How can I know that my jaw muscles have become big due to teeth grinding? how can I know I grind my teeth or not?
I Have tootache since last 3 days. Increases at night and while drinking liquids. Please recommend some pain killers.
I am a 22 years old boy and my left side of face is not even with right side. It is not normal though and nowdays it is clearly seen. One year ago I have removed my left lower molar teeths and fixed an artificial molar teeth.
I have a yellow teeth which looks very bad I had tried every toothpaste but I doesn't get any effect please advice me please please.
I am having mouth ulcer from past 3-4 days . It is very difficult for me to eat due to the pain I am having. I applied clove oil for pain relief. There has been a bit relief. How long will it take to get recovered Is any there better home remedy than this. Waiting for your reply.
My relative had teeth problem. He is having sugar upto 240. Can he go to dentist now or after comung to normal sugar level of 150. Please help by giving your advise.
I am 45 year old man and I was heavy pain of jaw and teeth from 10 days, doctor also extirpate one teeth but, my pain is not less. Kindly help me.
I am 24 years old girl. Have Mild cervical spondylosis since I was 18. Can I use posture brace. I can not avoid carrying back pack daily as it is must in class. further I always suffer from pain related problems. I can not do much hard work as my heel pains if I walk much.
You may not look forward to a dental examination, but you can't avoid it. A dental checkup every six months is crucial to your dental health and to maintain that beautiful smile. Skipping a dental checkup may save you time and a little discomfort now, but can cost you much more pain, time and money in the long run.
Here are 6 reasons to maintain a regular dental check up schedule:
- Fight Cavities: A clean up is a big part of a dental examination. No matter how well you brush and floss, there will always be spots that you miss out on. With time, plaque and tartar can build up in these spots leading to cavities if not addressed in time. The worst part about cavities is that you can feel them only once the tooth has been damaged. Thus, if you skip your dental examination, you may need a filling instead of a simple cleaning.
- Prevent gum disease: Plaque and tartar affect not only your teeth, but your gums as well leading to diseases like gingivitis and periodontitis. These are marked by shrinking of the gums that makes teeth sockets loose and eventually lead to tooth loss. Gum disease treatment can be very painful and expensive hence it is best to get plaque and tartar cleaned regularly before they begin to cause a problem.
- A brighter smile: Your daily cup of coffee or tea can stain your teeth with time. Wine and cigarettes also contribute towards making your teeth look dull. A professional dental cleaning can help remove these stains and give you a brighter smile.
- Find hidden problems: X rays are also an important part of a dental examination. An X-ray can detect problems that lie under the surface like misaligned teeth, bone decay, tumors and cysts. These problems rarely show any symptoms in their early stages and hence without an X-ray you would have to wait for it to advance to a more painful stage before seeking treatment.
- Boost overall health: Regular dental checkups can also lower your risk for heart disease and stroke. In addition to checking your mouth, a dentist will also check neck, jaw and lymph nodes during a regular check up for swelling and other abnormalities. This can help in the early detection and treatment of a number of diseases.
- Detect oral cancer: Oral cancer is easily treatable if diagnosed in its early stages. However, the only way to diagnose this correctly is by visiting the dentist. A test for oral cancer is pain free and takes hardly any time.
So, think about it. Visiting the dentist may make you a little uncomfortable but in the long run is well worth.