Find numerous Endocrinologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Endocrinologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Endocrinologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Deep Sikha Agarwal
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Pre And Post Delivery Care
Sperm Donor Program
Adult Diabetes Treatment
Type 1 Diabetes Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Deep Sikha AgarwalYour feedback matters!
My friend's Husband is 50 years and he is having Diabetes. He is currently suffering from a blurry vision. He has consulted with the Doctor and the doctor who checked his eyes told him that the nerve connecting to the eye is inflamed and need to get operated. Can anyone help for what reason he got it.
Hi sir I am 32 years old from last 1 months onwords I was feeling very tired and lazy ness and alloff suddenly I got sick so visit doctor and he referred some medicine and written some blood test for cholesterol and sugar and some more and now they are telling it's showing 120 sugar actually it should be 70 in fasting I am very nervous please tell me some thing from which I can get permanent solution please sir.
Me a male of 35 years. Height: 181 cms Weight: 73 Kgs Pls advise what all should be in my diet to avoid diabetes, high bp, high cholesterol. I am a non vegetarian.
I am 38-year-old unmarried hypothyroid 60 kg .First I was hyperthyroid in 2001 and was on Neomercazole.In 2005 two doses radio iodine taken. Then on 100 mcg eltroxin for 7 yrs. Then 125 mcg thyronorm till 2016. Now 125 mcg thyronorm 5 days and 100 mcg 2 days per week. I had some needle like growth near inner labia portion after radioiodine last dose. I treated it with thuja and nitric acid homoeo medicine then. It went out from inner side to outside labia. L continued thuja. Then it appeared all over. Later itching persisted on those parts and a lump remained on iñner side of labia with itching. Also had consistent white discharge from 2010. But after taking medicine from gynecologist white discharge subsided. But small bump and itching persisted with discomfort increasing during periods. A doctor diagnosed it as contact dermatitis from this site. So as a natural cure for it l tried apple cider vinegar on the lump and it disappeared but same growth now appeared on outside labia with itching. i apply apple cider vinegar and trying but itch and slight protrusion has not gone fully. Is there any remedy.
How often a diebetic person can eat rice and I have some problem with my skin from past 1 yr, something like brown dots are appearing. What exactly the problem is?
Are you looking for a treatment measure for infertility in females? You can go for an Ayurvedic treatment, which is completely natural and does not involve the use of any chemical. Infertility refers to the inability of a woman to conceive after having unprotected sex. The principles of Ayurveda states that infertility occurs when a woman’s Shukra dhatu, or the reproductive tissue does not get proper nutrition. This may happen because of improper digestion, and also because of some toxins in the body. Anxiety, insomnia, depression, and spicy food are other causes of infertility in females according to Ayurveda.
Ayurveda has a holistic approach towards health and treats the body as a whole, instead of treating a specific ailment. An Ayurvedic doctor needs to be certain about your body type before making a treatment suggestion. Ayurvedic treatment for infertility in women aims at ensuring the proper transformation of food into nutrients, which will move to your shukra dhatu.
The most important Ayurvedic remedies for treating female infertility are as follows:
- Swedanam: This method is used by Ayurvedic physicians for inducing sweating in patients who suffer from infertility. This is done with the help of exercises or blankets. It is meant for flushing out toxins from your body.
- Vamanam: This is a detoxing Ayurvedic therapy in which vomiting is induced for getting rid of undigested food from the body. In spite of being uncomfortable, this is an ideal detox therapy for infertility management.
- Banyan tree bark: The use of dried banyan tree bark powder is recommended by several Ayurvedic physicians for treating infertility problems in females. Remember to add sugar to the banyan bark powder before consuming it.
- Ashwagandha churna and kapikacchu: These are popular Ayurvedic medicines, which are used for treating infertility issues in women.
- Phala gritam: Consume phala gritam in the form of buttermilk mixed with milk. This medicine effectively treats several functional problems related to female infertility.
- Guduchi, triphala churna, and gokshura: These Ayurvedic medicines are used for clearing blockages in your body. This prevents the production of shukra dhatu and helps in the management of female infertility.
- Shatavari: This Ayurvedic medicine is designed only for women for the treatment of infertility.
- Dietary changes: Ayurveda states that a woman suffering from infertility must follow a strict diet plan. Spicy, oily, and extra salt foods should be strictly avoided. It is recommended for you to consume food items such as almonds, whole grains, fresh vegetables, fresh fruits, and dried fruits.
If you are suffering from infertility and seek Ayurvedic treatment, visit an experienced Ayurvedic practitioner for timely advise. He will be able to diagnose your cause and prescribe remedies based on the diagnosis.