Find numerous Homeopaths in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Homeopaths with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Deenal ShahYour feedback matters!
Is there any benefits of liquor? I heard that rum is regular use medicine. Is it true? Is liquor good for health? Please give me information.
When I studied my books or newspaper in my mind I analysed that every body hears me but I studied in my mind I don't speak a little word than how is it possible? I think because of long time of period I was listening songs in my hand free that's why I think its possible because high senses is it possible because high periods of listening songs in handfree I could be liking your thoughts beyond your mind? please tell me the right answer sir its really help full for me please Dr. Tell me i'm right or not?
I am 19 years old I wanted to know that delay in regular periods first time after regular periods is normal?
I am having headache since 15 days. It is keep paining till I don't eat something. What are reasons for such headache?
Running and exercise. Should be done at evening or morning? Diet that should be very healthy. Please guide me.
I am loosing hair quickly and had tried all shampoos but no effect yet. I am not sure what else can I do. Can you please help me with this?
I have migraine over 6 years, I have been undergoing treatment but as of now I stopped due to multiple intake of capsules. Could you let me know how can get rid of migraine without using any capsules? Is it possible?
Hello Team Lybrate, first of all I would like to appreciate your concern with user's queries. I am 24 years old male, my problem happened around six months past. I drunk excess amounts of beer without having proper food intake. Consequently, unfortunate to say but I should tell you this, because elders say never lie with doctors and teachers. I was drinking beer daily, on one day I vomited blood. For around one month after this happened, I suffered form mild stomach pain but I didn't consulted any medical practitioner. Since form that day it happened, gas is forming in my stomach, I am feeling uneasy in my stomach. There is something wrong that I can notice, whenever I take water I can feel their coldness inside my stomach, sometimes I get stomach pain too. I damaged my health unknowingly. Please suggest.
Tomatoes are integral part of indian cooking and diet. This sweet-sour fruit, which is used as a vegetable, has multiple health benefits. It helps build immunity against several ailments because of its rich nutrient content.
8 health problems tomatoes will guard you against.
1) cancer - tomatoes are a rich source of antioxidants and vitamin c. They help fight the formation of free radicals that are said to cause cancer.
2) blood pressure - while someone suffering from blood pressure needs to lower their sodium level, it is also a good idea to increase the level of potassium in the blood. This can be done by eating tomatoes.
3) heart - tomatoes have fiber, potassium and vitamin c, all of which are very good for the heart.
4) diabetes - tomatoes are good for both type 1 and type 2 diabetes patients. Type 1 patients are known to have lower blood glucose level because of the fiber intake and type 2 patients can improve insulin, lipids and blood sugar levels with tomato consumption.
5) skin - tomatoes act as one of the best anti-tan solutions for the skin. It has vitamin c which is essential for collagen which in turn is the skin's support system. The vitamin c acts as an antioxidant which helps prevent damages caused by sun, smoke and pollution. It also smoothes wrinkles, improving overall skin health.
6) constipation: one should eat food that is high in fiber and water content. Tomato is just the kind of food. It adds bulk to the stool, keeps us hydrated and facilitates regular bowel movements.
7) pregnancy - pregnant women are advised to consume tomatoes due to its rich iron, vitamin c and folic acid reserves. Folic acid from the fruit protects the newborn from neural tube defects.
8) depression - tomatoes are known to help in depression. The folic acid in tomatoes prevents homocysteine, (that prevents blood and other nutrients from reaching the brain), from forming in excess in the body. Due to this control, mood is regulated and sleep & appetite are normalised.
From lybrate: if you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over whatsapp, facebook and other media.
I am 38 years old male. I underwent blood tests through Thyrocare recently. On the morning of the test I had run 10 km for practice. My test results show high creatinine of 1.26 and egfr 72. Can this be because of the run?
Sir meri hoght only 5 feet hai. Meri agr 22 year hai. Kya meri hight increase ho skti hai. Ap mughe please meditn btiye. Bt unka koi side effect na ho.
Buttermilk excellent summer drink.
Sweating, muscle cramps, nausea, headaches, sunburn – sip on the buttermilk, whipped yoghurt with chilled water garnished with cumin and mint.
It is a good cure for summer diarrhoea caused due to excessive heat. Its pro-biotic properties suit the intestinal tract and help strengthen the digestive system and the immunity of the body.
Buttermilk is rich in potassium, vitamin b-12, calcium, phosphorous.
Go ahead sip on this cooling beverage.