Find numerous Homeopaths in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Homeopaths with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Deenal ShahYour feedback matters!
Hi sir. I am 50 years old married woman. My problem is I have stretch marks (jhurrie) on my hand, face, and legs last 20 years. I was fatty woman at that time and still now. I have bp problem last 5 years. But I have stretch marks since 20 years i.e since 30 years old. Sir which type of problem with me and what is the reason behind it. Please sir reply me with your best suggestions. And reasons thank you.
Sir I am suffering from severe hair loss. I almost lost maximum amount of hair from the front side. So sir please help me.
Acne is a condition that affects many people including teenagers and women during their menstruation period. It is characterised by red eruptions that are usually filled with oil, secreted by overactive oil glands in the hair follicles. So what else should you know about acne? Here are six things you probably did not know about this condition:
- Clogged Pores: Acne signifies clogged or blocked pores that are filled with oil and dead skin cells that have not been cleaned out completely. This mixture of oil and dead skin cells blocks the pores and ends up creating an eruption of red sores called acne and pimples. There is a chance that bacteria may have joined these two substances as well.
- Over Treating the Skin: The worst thing that you can do is to touch, pick or even apply too many harsh chemicals to your skin during an acne breakout. These things can actually make the problem worse, and even create scars in the long run! The constant use of cleansers and moisturisers can also have a harsh effect on the skin, due to the perfume and chemicals present in such products.
- Exfoliation: Using a salicylic acid wash or cleanser first thing in the morning will help in exfoliation, which is a good way to clear those dead skin cells from your skin. This will speed up the process of acne treatment as well, by clearing the pores. Also at night, the use of a medicated cream that contains benzoyl peroxide will help in killing the bacteria, so that there is no infection.
- Two Weeks Notice: Trying new products to treat acne is a great idea. But give every new product at least two weeks before you write it off. Usually, any good product will take at least that much time to affect the acne, and clear the pores in an effective way. So before you start switching cleansers and creams every other day, remember to use the two-week thumb rule.
- Menstrual Cycle: Acne, more often than not, rears its head with an eruption or two about five days before and a few days after, the monthly menstrual cycle. So watch out for hormonal imbalances, which can cause acne and pimples. Avoid stress around this time too.
- Dermatologist: Visit a dermatologist if regular cleaning and over the counter creams are not working.
Persistent acne may turn into an infection. Remember to ask your dermatologist for an oil reducing formula too.
Acne is a skin problem that should be treated the right way.
Related Tip: What Makes You Prone to Acne??
Hello sir, This is Lokendra Singh I am suffer from the pain in my Knees when I go to washroom and sit on my knees for long. After moving few steps I am feeling better. Please help me out.
My mom is 45 years old. She had cervical spondylitis what are the precautions taken can please tell me.
I have 4 months baby. When I m pregnant I got pimples on my face and they turned into black spots amd after delivery also they will not disappear. Now I m using femcinol A. How to get rid off these pimples and black spots?
I have a desk job in last 2 years and my weight is more than 60 and I want loss my weight please help me.
I am male 20. I had oily skin with pimples turning to black colour. Those are becoming marks. My skin tone is white last before 6 months, due to travelling and water change my tone decreased to about three scales down. I want to get back my skin tone white and get rid of those black marks. Please help me. Thank you.
Few days ago My 2 years 3 month son having cough, cold, fever. After 5 to 6 days treatment, he was alright. But after 4 days last night fever come again. Today we have done lab test for typhoid, malaria, In the report there is typhoid seen. Measurement are as follows, Salmonella typhi O - 1: 160 Salmonella typhi H -- 1: 80 Dr. prescribed for injectable treatment. Is there any Oral solution? Please reply.
I am suffering from dry cough since last two weeks, an also from headache an treat paining so what to do.
Total or partial opacification of transparent lens of the eye is termed as cataract. Such opacification essentially occurs in old age but it can occur in children or young age due to diabetes, trauma, congenital causes, use of steroid drops in the eyes or secondary to glaucoma.
Cataract affects vision depending upon its degree and location. Very slight cataract at the posterior pole can obstruct central vision and cause marked glare blindness or inability to read small letters whereas, cataract in the cortical area may take long time to affect vision.
Treatment: no medicines can cure cataract. Once it occurs, it has to be operated.
When to get operated?
When you are professionally blind or unable to carry out your routine duties/work. A driver or a watch repairer has to operate very early due to glare blindness whereas an old lady can wait for some time. It is ideal to get the surgery done with immature or early cataract than to wait for the cataract to get mature. A mature or hypermature cataract is difficult and risky to operate.
Phacoemulsification with ultrasonic rays is the modern method os surgery. You get only 2-3 mm of an incision, no sutures. The lens is emulsified and aspirated and a foldable IOL (lens) is injected by a syringe which unfolds and occupy the same space as your original lens. 10 minutes surgery with practically no pain. This lens lasts for a life time and gives you youthful vision.
The surgery can be performed even in patients with diabetes or hypertension and at any age. Maybe 90-100. Practically no post-op restrictions.