Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons in India. You will find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Facial Reconstruction Treatment
Face Lift Procedures
Facial Rejuvenation Treatment
Treatment of Gynaecomastia
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Accident Injuries Treatment
Anti Aging Treatment
Cheek Augmentation Procedures
Cleft Lip Treatment
Dimple Creation Procedure
Glycolic Peel Treatment
Cryotherapy/Cold Therapy Treatment
Electrocautery Therapy Treatment
Acne Scars Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Debraj ShomeYour feedback matters!
Around 3-4 wart (little bit hard) is growing in my head, if I try to cut it out blood is also come from them, I can't apply any ointment on it as they are in between hairs so I am worry abut my hari also. Please help me.
I am 21 year old male I have black spot remains on my face, which is cause by pimples it's been long time now they are still there. I have tried lots of products including kojic cream it did effects a bit but it also gave me pimples again because I have soft skin is there anything which can clear black spot from my face.
What are the treatments for gynecomastia naturally other than surgery Which doc should I personally consult a dermatologist or any other Please if you have any suggestion please help I do not have money to visit a doc I have puffy nipples it pains when I run on treadmill or when I touch them hard help me.
I am 20 year old. I have problem with my hair as my hair are falling every time when I wash my hair. What should I do to avoid it?
I have being suffer from mild hair loss on top off my head and greying of hair. My age is 24. Kindly suggest some solution.
sir I have oily skin and pimples, and black black spots in my face .please sir tell me some good face wash or cream.
I am 22 years old girl. I have an issue of breast development. I have small breast due to that I don't feel confident. I want to enhance my breast naturally. Please help me. I am very upset about this issue.
My hands looks very dull, black and dry. I use moisturizer and wash daily. My colour is fair but hand's colour is black.
I am 18 years old I have pain in my leg it goes onn for a log time and also have acne problem kindly help me to solve this problem.
Acne is a condition that affects many people including teenagers and women during their menstruation period. It is characterised by red eruptions that are usually filled with oil, secreted by overactive oil glands in the hair follicles. So what else should you know about acne? Here are six things you probably did not know about this condition:
- Clogged pores: Acne signifies clogged or blocked pores that are filled with oil and dead skin cells that have not been cleaned out completely. This mixture of oil and dead skin cells blocks the pores and ends up creating an eruption of red sores called acne and pimples. There is a chance that bacteria may have joined these two substances as well.
- Over treating the skin: The worst thing that you can do is to touch, pick or even apply too many harsh chemicals to your skin during an acne breakout. These things can actually make the problem worse, and even create scars in the long run! The constant use of cleansers and moisturisers can also have a harsh effect on the skin, due to the perfume and chemicals present in such products.
- Exfoliation: Using a salicylic acid wash or cleanser first thing in the morning will help in exfoliation, which is a good way to clear those dead skin cells from your skin. This will speed up the process of acne treatment as well, by clearing the pores. Also at night, the use of a medicated cream that contains benzoyl peroxide will help in killing the bacteria, so that there is no infection.
- Two weeks notice: Trying new products to treat acne is a great idea. But give every new product at least two weeks before you write it off. Usually, any good product will take at least that much time to affect the acne, and clear the pores in an effective way. So before you start switching cleansers and creams every other day, remember to use the two-week thumb rule.
- Menstrual cycle: Acne, more often than not, rears its head with an eruption or two about five days before and a few days after, the monthly menstrual cycle. So watch out for hormonal imbalances, which can cause acne and pimples. Avoid stress around this time too.
- Dermatologist: Visit a dermatologist if regular cleaning and over the counter creams are not working.
Persistent acne may turn into an infection. Remember to ask a dermatologist for an oil reducing formula too.
Acne is a skin problem that should be treated the right way.
-Brings glow to skin
-improves and cleanses digestive system
-helps you in cold and sore throat
Photo: This winters warm yourselves with delicious kashmiri kawah! Health Benefits- -Brings glow to skin -Purifies blood -improves and cleanses digestive system -helps you in cold and sore throat -increases immunity -provides energy