Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
I am 1 month pregnant. My left is paining and there is almost low blood pressure while sleeping. and when I awake whole leg is paining. What should I do.
I am agirl I am not married. I am19 year old. I have pass my period time but I feel pain in my vagina what is this problem sir/mam? How can I relief from it please tell me as soon as possible.
Is there any problem in having dates and date syrup during pregnancy. In what amount I can have nuts and almonds daily during pregnancy?
Last month I have my periods on 18th. I have an intercourse with my boyfriend on 19th November without any protection. Within 12 hours of intercourse I have taken Unwanted 72 tablet on 20th November. After having Unwanted 72, there is no sign of bleeding till date as I have taken the tablet on 20th November. What I am going to do right now? Please advice me.
Age difference between fetus age and menstrual age. Usg report shows fetus age 13weeks 2 days and menstrual age 14 weeks 4 days. Where usg report is normal or not ?
I'm 29 years old women, have a problem of itching in vaginal and anus area, I've recorded this problem since I had a regular menstrual. I have a boyfriend & have a physical relation with him, but I'm confused as we never had intercourse. This problem is bothering me since past month, this makes me feel uneasy & itchy, can you help me in this matter ? Thankyou.
I'm 22 years female. 2 years back. I had a sex with my boy friend around 20 times in a year. Now i'm going to marry another person soo i'm very afride that my husband will identify me that i'm not a virgin. Soo. Please suggest me any thing i'm mentally depressed. So please kindly suggest me how to tighten my virgin. With any madison or with any exercises. My biggest doubt is. Can my husband identify me as i'm not a virgin. Please suggest me some thing.
Working out is more of a habit than anything else. While making a start is the easy part, continuing it for a longer duration to get effective results is the hard thing. The trick is to have the same amount of motivation and enthusiasm going every day.
Here is a list of tricks that will convince you to follow your workout schedule on a daily basis:
- Compete with others: A goal of getting fit by x date may not be the best motivation. Instead, compete with others. Take part in a CrossFit competition or an obstacle race. There are competitions which take money to enrol. Participating in events like this will help you to be more focused in the endeavour to compete with others.
- Motivational songs: Songs are a great tonic for people who have just started working out. Get all your favorite songs on your iPod and hit the ground running. Make sure you keep changing songs every alternate day. Listening to the same songs every day while working out can be monotonous.
- Put personal stuff on the line: You can keep the money, movie tickets or a basketball to your friend’s place on the condition that if you manage to reach your goals, you will take it back. This will convince you to put your best efforts while working out. People tend to work more when they know that personal belongings are on the line. If you are tech savvy, you can bet on apps such as pact and dietet.com. Both these apps work on similar lines.
- Workout for a cause: Self-motivation is a hard thing to achieve. You can sweat for a charity of your choice. This way you feel accountable to a lot of many people who are counting on you. The fear of letting someone down will convince you to workout daily and put your best efforts every day.
- Let go of your sleeping clothes: The comfortable pyjamas or the cozy blanket can kill your motivation of getting up early in the morning. One good way to tackle this is to sleep in your workout clothes. This will constantly keep you reminded about the job in hand.
- Click pictures: The scale reading of your waist can be deceiving. Click pictures instead and compare them every month. This way you will see a visible result, which in turn will motivate you to give your best.
- Let someone monitor you: Working out alone can be boring. Let a friend or an instructor monitor you for the first few months. This way you will be under constant supervision and answerable to someone in case you miss your workout on odd days.
If you wish to discuss about any specific eye problem, you can consult the doctor and ask a free question.
I had I pill immediately after sex. N then after 8 days of taking the pill I got my 5 day period which was not as heavy as a regular period but lasted for 5 days. Since it was a safe period the time I had sex as it was 8th day of my period so I do not think I am pregnant. Right? And when will my next period come. My period date was 1st oct, I had sex on 8th oct then got my period on 15th oct i.e. 8 days after taking pill which lasted for 5 days. So now when will my next period come? And I am not pregnant as it was the safe period right?
Congratulations, that your Urine pregnancy test is positive and white stork will be visiting you soon! So it's your fourth week and you are advised an ultrasound in the coming week. With all the questions coming in your mind on what to expect from the ultrasound in regards to a normal pregnancy, I am here to help you month-wise. (Know more about dietary facts in pregnancy)
In the First Month (Learn more about First Trimester)
On ultrasound you will see the pregnancy sac and the doctor would describe the same as the womb-pregnancy sac. This highlights that the pregnancy is not ectopic (pregnancy outside the womb).Cheers! You will be called again a week or two later to see the further developments of the baby.
In the Second Month
On ultrasound you can now see a fetal node and the doctor makes you hear a typical galloping horse like sound-that's the fetal heart beat- the heart beat of your baby. You can also see a small ring like structure in the pregnancy sac which is yolk sac. It takes care in terms of nutrition until the placenta is formed
In the Third Month
You are asked to give your Dual test- a blood test which tests for hormones like B hcg and PAPP-A which indirectly indicate whether the baby has chromosomal abnormalities or risk of growth restriction later on. You will be told to have an 11-13 weeks scan .In this scan ,markers for chromosomal abnormalities like Nasal bone, Nuchal; translucency(fluid behind the neck) ,blood flow through the liver(Ductus venosus) , Tricuspid regurgitation along with Length of the baby and heart rate will be studied .During the ultrasound you will be shown the structure of the baby from head to toe. At the end you will be counselled whether you are a low risk or high risk for getting a baby with chromosomal abnormalities(especially Down Syndrome).
And if all is well you are called for the next scan at 5th month.
In the Fifth Month
This is the anomaly scan or Level 2 scan. You will notice your baby has grown significantly since you last saw. The doctor will see the structure of the baby including the brain and heart .The location of your placenta will also be reported. It you have a quadruple test/ triple test ,the results will be interpreted and explained.
If its a thumbs up, you are advised to follow up with your obstetrician and come for an ultrasound at 8th month if everything continues to be as expected.
In the Eighth Month
This scan checks the growth of the baby and the fluid around it. The medical experts check the blood flow through the essential structures like the brain,liver and umbilcal cor (fetal Dopplers ). The same is done to reassure you or decide further management. In some cases , this scan may be pre-pond starting at 7th month.
If along with the expertise, there is a high end ultrasound machine , you get a chance to see your baby moving/dancing/thumb-sucking in 4 dimensions. You and your hubby will surely fight over the nosy -its alike yours or your hubby's! And the experience is awesome and ever cherishing.
I am 52 years old and still I am getting periods after every 6month. In general I knew that menopause occur at the age of 50. I want to know is this normal to have periods even at 52 years or should I have to consult any gynecologist?
I have family History in diabetes and I am newly married and planning for a baby. What are things I should take CARE off while planning.
Hi, I am 20 yr old and my girlfriend is 19. Her periods date is around 10th of every month, last month we had sex couple of times using all safety measures and she' s on pill too. 1. Will there be any postpone in periods of her? 2. Is it safe to have sex now? 3. Will the periods be late if we have sex now? 4. And also during the time of periods, is the intercourse safe?
I lost my periods by 2 months. I have lots of pain in my tummy and feeling so dull and i don't know what to do and I have do pregnancy check 2 times that was also negative and my period gap is approx 40 days. plz help me.
I am 32 years old working lady ,mother of a 2 years old baby. I am having lean body including my bust. During pregnancy and lactations my bust size increased but again the size of bust reduced and sagging. Kindly suggest some medication exercise etc for getting fuller breast size.
All the treatments and principles of ayurveda are based upon one goal; that is to balance the tridosha. So if you look for a healthy living, you need to understand all three doshas.