Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Debarti B Acharya
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Debarti B AcharyaYour feedback matters!
Last time I got my periods was lst month 5th dis month till 2 day ie 21 din t get my periods aft 10 days ie on 15 I started eating cycle reg fr 4 days but still I din t get my periods and I checked pregnancy test at home it z negative and oso got a scanning done showing no formation of gest sac on 18th of this month .wht may be the cause of delay.
Regular meditation enables us to lead a healthy and happy life.
1. It is a path of self-discipline wherein one learns to practice self-control, detachment from worldly things, concentration to achieve self-realisation.
2. Regular practice of meditation naturally brings about a healthy lifestyle, as a pure way of life, with moderation in diet, and good habits that contribute to physical and mental well-being.
3. Realisation that mere possession of material beings does not bring about happiness: not accumulating also means not holding onto other people. When we let go of something or someone, we set ourselves free from dependence or attachment. This helps one to remain light and capable of handling so called unbelievably difficult situations.
4. Most of the rewards stem from the change in thinking, attitudes and emotions
5. Meditation has been clinically proven to relieve chronic pain, reduce stress, slow ageing, lower blood pressure, improve heart and lung function, reduce depression, and improve sleep.
5. It has been found to increase one’s focus and attention, improve the ability to multitask, and enhance memory, all of which boosts productivity.
I am 26 year old. I had an abortion in this February as there is no growth for the baby. Innthe month of June 2016i was suffering from malaria. IM trying to get conceived for last two months but it is not happening. What should I do? I am concerned.
If you have herpes, you can also have cold and cough because of it? Are they related? Does syphilis gonnrhea and chlamydia have also effects on immune system weakening?
I am 25 years old. I am having problem of white discharge and irritation near vaginal area Please provide remedy for it.
I am 30 yrs old female I am getting married soon. I have never had sex, pls advise does first time sex hurts ?
After I had sex with my wife since past 15 days she is suffering itching and a yellowish fluid and a smelly liquid is coming from vagina so why is it caused and how to cure that?
Menopause is a natural change in a female body that occurs after or around the age of 45, when the ability to bear children stops permanently. The fertility diminishes and the menstrual cycle stops. A decrease in hormone production, especially in the levels of estrogen, happens after the onset of menopausal years.
During this time, there are a number of physical changes that take place inside the woman’s body. The noticeable changes happen in the female breasts.
Some visible changes to breasts during menopause
Non-cyclical breast pain is mostly not related to menstrual cycle and slowly stops with time.
Loss of glandular tissues is common and causes shrinkage in size.
With age, the connective tissues also lose elasticity and causes sagging
Breast pain could also be due to fibrocystic breast changes
There could be a chance of developing breast cancer
Density of the glands decreases inside the breasts and fat develops.
It is advisable to get any kind of discomfort examined by the doctor to make sure you are in the safe zone. Hormone replacement therapy (HRT) is not generally advised as it may create hormonal issues in the long run.
It is also important to follow a healthy diet comprising of protein, calcium , magnesium and other vital nutrients as advised by your doctor. Reduction in smoking and alcohol intake is highly beneficial and cuts down risk of major diseases. It is also necessary to exercise, remain physically active and maintain a healthy body weight during this time.
Regular check-ups, mammograms and self-examination of breasts help to diagnose and detect early signs of breast tumours and cancer and are highly recommended, especially for women who are in the perimenopausal and menopausal years.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!