Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Daxita K ShahYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from acne problems since last three years. It sometimes get clean and sometimes a face full of acne is to be shown up. What can I do to get it removed permanently?
I am 18 years old boy from South india. I want to know that how to cure hyperpigmentation and bowel movement? Is there any relation between these two disease?
I read that turmeric and other medication have an adverse affect - please advise how to ingest the medication for BP, Thyroid, heart, gout, joint pain along with vitamin tablets after taking turmeric with warm water.
Hello doctor help me I have high fever its ncbdhdh dbdbbdbd dhbdbdbd shdhhd almost kill me, please doctor help me and what should I do?
Hi, I have stretch marks on chest and shoulder, pls suggest home remedies for this problem. Thank you.
I want to lose wait and belly so what can I do and I am having little hair loss problem so can you give me suggestion on this.
My dad's age is 60. Two years back, he had got stroke towards right side of his body and his blood pressure is still high and also he smokes. So what are the treatments to be taken to make him healthy and precautions to avoid him from further stroke or any other cause. Hope someone help me in knowing it.
Hy my name is rahul and my problem is headache please help ne to remove my headache eaxe please help me forgot say.
" Until you heal the wounds of your past, you are going to bleed. You can bandage the bleeding with food, with alcohol, with drugs, with work, with cigarretes, with sex; But eventually, it will all ooze through and stain your life. You must find the strength to open the wounds, stick your hands inside, pull out the core of pain that is holding you in your past, the memories and make peace with them."
The skin is the largest external organ as well as the largest organ in general in the human body. There are many types of skin diseases that can afflict your body and they may appear anywhere. Ayurveda is a potent weapon which can be used to treat many skin diseases effectively. The natural remedies of Ayurveda are being increasingly adopted throughout the world. Let's take a look at a few of the skin diseases that can be easily cured by ayurveda.
- Eczema - One of the most common types of skin diseases, eczema is characterized by the reactions that the skin has. These reactions can manifest themselves in many forms. The most common reaction is swelling of the skin with redness. Other forms may also develop blisters, cracking of the skin, scaling or papules.
- Scaly rashes - Scientifically known as Papulosquamous Eruptions, scaly rashes are usually the result of itching which in itself is a reaction to some internal or external factors. These rashes can be mild to severely painful depending on what had caused them. Some factors behind these may be eczema, reaction to drugs, psoriasis and others.
- Urticaria - These rashes differ from other ones as they persist for a short period of time and usually result in swellings on the skin. These swellings may be very sensitive and itchy. Some common examples of Urticaria are Nettle rashes and hives that may develop due to an external factor such as bug bites.
- Psoriasis - Ayurveda has great treatments for this disease as its incidence within the population is quite high. This is a non-infectious skin condition where inflammation occurs in the affected parts of the skin and reddish scales form on the body. This problem is usually attributed to excessive cells within the body.
- Pruritus or itching - Another very common skin affliction which can be caused by a variety of factors, it can be a reaction to something external or be caused by internal issues that may be developing. Mostly caused by the reaction of external nerve endings they may become very painful if over stimulated.
Ayurveda has many remedies for all of the ailments mentioned above along with many other skin disorders and has gained popularity as it completely natural and devoid of side effects encountered with conventional medicine. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.