Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. DaulaYour feedback matters!
Urine reflux for creatinine level high when I pee suddenly from the inside pee back to the kidneys that's why creatinine level high so I need proper cure treatment.
I have some problem in stomach and weight is so less and sometimes I get vomiting sensation in early morning while brush previously I wouldn't get may be acidity.
My girl child has Down Syndrome. She is 5 years old now.Her speech is delayed.She has tonsils.Due to tonsils she has week imuue system. Please give me some sujeshion. Thanks
There is a lots of pain in the left side chest and the pain comes from back i.e. from scapula to the chest also gastric trouble so give me appropriate suggestions.
Excess sweating are being formed from forehead and body and do not tolerate heat in summer. Suggest alternative medicine for this. I have no thyroid. But having pita and vata humours.
I want to be able to function normally not sleep through my alarm and not want to sleep constantly will amitriptyline help with this, all I have read is that it helps you to sleep?
M having sex with my partner but there is no penetration and also there is no sperm, kindly advice how I will able to penetrate and how many day we should hve sex in order to conceive baby.
I am 31 years old, 2 days back I have been through some tests, where I found my vitamin b12 level-177, vitamin d3 level-4.5, homocysteine level- 65, these three tests are abnormal, rest all my test are ok. I am starting taking vitamin d3 tablet -shelcal 500 and vitamin b12 tablet- meganeuron capsules after the consultaton of my family doctor. Following are the health problems I am facing. 1. Hand tremor - it worsen at the time of pressure situation and started at the age of 17.2. Tingling in my hand and feet and worsen at the time of pressure or anxiety and started last year. 3. Pain in back started last year. 4. Nervousness I want to understand if these all problems are due to my low level of vitamin b12 and vitamin d3 as it seems I am vitamin b12 and d3 deficient. Please advice.
I am 16 I got so much tired when I play Cricket match and next day my body pains very badly next day I am unable to attend the college why.
Doctor I sometimes get itching sensations on my body. One experience I had today. I had ordered clothes online. When it arrived I tried them on. After that I started feeling itchy which was there for 5-10 minutes. Can you tell me the reason for that? Also after I take shower once I get myself dry I start feeling itchy. Mostly on the spine area.
I am 72 years old lady. I am having instability in walking. With chappals it is extremely difficult for walking since i feel i will fall down. Please advise.
Hello please doctor help me thanks for help I have high fever its almost kill me, please doctor help me and what should I do?
Hi I am 30 year old. I have itching problem from 6 months. I consult 2 doctors. As per them there is fungal problem. Problem is more in private area. Prescribed medicines doesnt solve my problem. Suggested medicine was i-tyza 100 and nicope 25. Please help.
I have itching problem since three years. Having levocetirizine and various creams but it is not completely diminishing. Please give me a prescription. Applying clobetasol propionate, Gentamicin sulphate, tolnaftate, iodochlorhydroxyquinoline & ketoconazole cream.
Protein is a chain of various amino acids, it is one of an essential macronutrient that the body needs. Nails and hair in the body are made up of protein, it is also used to repair tissues in the body. Protein is also the main building block of muscles and bones.
Advantages of including protein in your diet -
1. It increases the amount of lean muscle in the body
2. Induces feelings of satiety
3. Facilitates muscle recovery after exercise
4. Helps you maintain a healthy body weight
Here are some foods which are rich in protein and should be included in your daily diet -
1. Greek yoghurt - It has more protein that the traditional variety of yoghurt. It also comes with important minerals such as calcium and probiotics.
2. Eggs - Eggs are considered to be a type super food as it is a powerhouse of nutrients. It has the highest biological value that is the protein in an egg has the highest number of essential amino acids.
3. Meat - Meat such as turkey and chicken are very good sources of protein. Chicken contains niacin, which also boosts the digestive and the nervous system.
4. Tofu - Tofu is a very good source of vegetarian protein and it is also packed with manganese. It helps in muscle recovery after exercise and also strengthens bones in the body.
5. Fish - Fishes are not only a good source of protein but also contain less fat. They are packed with heart-healthy omega-3 fatty acids.
6. Cottage cheese - Cottage cheese contains casein protein which provides the body with a steady supply of protein over a duration of time as it is digested slowly by the body.
Related Tip: How to tackle binge eating?