Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Datt BapardekarYour feedback matters!
I have a lot of pimples on my body and I want to remove it please tell me some precautions so that problem will be solved.
Hi ma'am/ sir I have been suffering from stomach ache which led me to suffer from fever and body aches I have been traveling to and from places much for to which I have gotten weak Pls help.
After having intercourse. If da girl bleeds without pain. And her periods is due. The other day. But she didn't had periods. The blood after having intercourse was there and in da morning she noticed dried mucus with few stains of blood. But now no possible signs of blood neither any periods. What does this mean. Should we wait for her periods or consult any doctor. Please help.
I am 23 years old , due to my black complexion I feel very inferior , though I have enough knowledge to work in mnc am unable to get job. What should I do?
I usually get skin rashes with high temperature in that specific area along with itching problems. Have taken allegra and applied lot of lotions but didn't help me to get rid of this situation completely. Any suggestion?
I am 27 yr lady (married) suffering from inguinal hernia, it is very small in size thus dr was not recommended me for surgery , the bud of hernia arises sometime and having bearable pain , im taking homeopathic treatment for the same since last six months. But results are very minor. Means im not having pain as b4 but the bud is still existing. So my que is that shall i go for surgery or continue with the homeopathic medicine?
I am 26years old male I am suffering from pain in my bones what should I do and heavy hair loss. I went to a lab and do routine check-up. But there is no issue in it. What should I do.
Greying of hair occurs when the pigments which give hair its characteristic color stop working. The pigment cells present in the hair follicle produce a chemical known as melanin which is responsible for the color of the hair. Usually greying of hair begins when one reaches their mid-thirties, however, premature greying can occur in one's twenties.
These are some home remedies for treating greying of hair -
1. Almond oil and lemon juice massage - Almond oil enhances the elasticity and provides nourishment to the hair. Lemon is a good source of vitamins and phosphorus which help in promoting the growth of the hair. Combining almond oil and lemon juice helps in preventing greying of hair.
2. Indian gooseberry - Indian gooseberry or amla contains high amounts of antioxidants and vitamin C which is an excellent remedy for greying hair. You can either apply amla oil or consume the fruit to reap its benefits.
3. Henna - Henna is a natural hair colorant that is used to darken the color of the hair. It also helps in strengthening the hair strands.
4. Coconut oil - Coconut oil helps in moisturizing the hair, eliminates dandruff and promotes hair growth. Coconut oil contains high amounts of antioxidants that help in treating grey hair.
5. Black tea - Black tea enhances hair strength and promotes hair growth apart from adding a natural dark hue to the hair strands. It is one of the most favored methods to treat grey hair.
6. Curry leaves - Curry leaves contain vitamin B which improves the functioning of the pigments present in the hair follicle. It also provides nourishment to the hair and limits hair fall.
7. Blackstrap molasses - It is a by-product of sugarcane that is rich in minerals such as manganese, calcium and vitamin B. It is also rich in copper that is beneficial to the hair pigment.
8. Shikakai - Shikakai, also known as 'Acacia Concinna' is a herb that helps in grey hair treatment. It restricts hair fall and promotes growth of hair.