Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Nail Surgery Procedures
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Datt BapardekarYour feedback matters!
Hello, im sowmya, 27 years. My face is very clear face and bit black, I need to improve skin ton. Please suggest me. If natural Medicine also no problem.
Sir s. Cholestrol is 233, hdl chol. Is 51s. Triglyc. Is 195 vldl-34, ldl chol. 143, ratio total chol/hdl 4.5, ratio ldl/hdl 2.8 andblood sugar is84, uric acid 5.2 you are requested to guide me for diet and medicine required for controlling. Thanks.
I am 26 year married women. I have grey hair since I was 11 year old in 5th class. My brother is 24 year old he has also same problem. My mom ND dad hasn't good hair. So I think this greying hair problem is in my genes. Nd in my in laws house my mother in law is 65 year old still have black hair that feel me so embarrassed. I am newly married lives in a joint family. So each ND every time it feels me so embarrassed. My problem is that I have combination skin if I apply oil in my hair it create pimples on my face. So Dr. Suggest me to don't apply oil. If I am not applying oil my hair is so damaged splitend, hair thinning, hairfall, grey hairs. Now I don't understand Wat to do for my hair. To hide grey I color my hair in every 2 month. I think This is one reason for my hair damage. ND I never use any kind of hair styling products, hair dryers, blow drying, heating elements nothing. please suggest me what I should do for my hair. I want black ND thick problem free hair. Nd I also want to turn grey hair black. Henna makes my hair so rough ND hard. If any effective hair treatment or remedy to solve dis problem please suggest me. My hair is 40% grey please sugest me ND guide me for my hair.
The skin has a protein called keratin that protects it from infections and other harmful toxins. For various reasons, mostly unknown, but likely genetic, there could be a build up of this keratin leading to small, light-colored, hard bumps under the skin that can feel like sandpaper. This condition is medically known as keratosis pilaris. These pillars of keratin block the hair follicles that open onto the surface of the skin, and when a number of follicles are blocked, it leads to dry, bumpy feeling. In common words, it is also referred to as chicken skin, chicken bumps, or goose bumps.
- Occurrence: The onset is usually in the first decade of life, continues to grow in number in teenagers (80%), and slowly subsides as they grow older (40% of adults). People with dry skin are more likely to have these bumps than people with oily skin. The most commonly affected areas include upper arms, thighs, buttocks and very rarely on the face.
- Cause: This is a genetic disorder, and the bumps are due to excessive formation and buildup of keratin due to faulty genes. There could be surplus skin formation under these follicles or hair follicles trapped under these bumps. There could be a small area of inflammation and redness around the bumps.
- Weather Correlation: Keratosis pilaris is more common and evident during the winter months when the skin is normally drier than in summer months. Some people could have this condition lifelong, with only manifestation seen in winters and complete absence of bumps in the summer months.
- Symptoms: The condition is usually asymptomatic, except for the dryness, and does not cause itching or medical harm. The esthetic concern, especially if in upper arms, is the only concern. Some people could be affected by the hard, bumpy feeling of the skin. There are no long-term medical symptoms or harmful effects of this condition though.
- Treatment: No treatment is required; however, moisturizers may be required to prevent the bumps from drying up. In very severe cases, creams may be used to remove dead skin cells and to prevent plugged follicles. Alpha hydroxy acid, salicylic acid, or lactic acid containing creams can be used to remove the dead skin cells. These also help moisturize the skin and reduce dryness. Vitamin A containing creams can be used to unplug the hair follicles.
- A word of caution though: These creams can cause itching and redness. Since this condition is prevalent in children, these creams need to be used only if absolutely essential and with medical prescriptions. The condition is harmless and self-limiting, so no treatment is mandatory. Patient education is of utmost importance in these cases.
I have black spots under my eye. It does not look good at all how I should reduce my black spots under eye?
Dear sir, There is 5 to 10 cut marks on my body. Small to big (2 inches). These cute mark getting black spot on my body. I'hv tried some of the creams to make it clear. But, I can't! I failed! Sir! I requested to you. Please suggest me a way. So, I can clear it. Any cream? Any. Medicine to clear it Please help me sir. I'm very sad. Cause, i'hv dream to join" INDIAN ARMY" But, I hope due to these black spots. My dream becomes only dream.
I had sex with my partner same day of her periods got over and we did not use any contraception. What are the possibilities of getting pregnant. And what can I do now.
Tlc 12300 increased and taking injection two time but fever is not going to low its near around 102 to 103.
Suppressing your disease problems with large, harmful and raw chemical doses or external creams causes them to reappear them with more intensity, or can lead to several other problems involving internal organs like respiratory, digestive or cardiovascular.
These chemical drugs are not only causes several side-effects, but also, do not cure the problem from internal root, and just make them to suppress, which causes greater problems later.
Homoeopathy offers you side-effect free treatment and permanent cure to many diseases, which are thought to be untreatable or only manageable by taking life-long medication.
In homoeopathic mode of treatment medicines are not chosen just according to your disease only, but whole physical and mental constitution (make-up) is considered, and this type of selection causes permanent cure of the disease and the doses are so minute that there is no any side-effect, even to pregnant ladies.
Moreover, this type of treatment removes disease from its root instead of suppressing it.