Find numerous Neurosurgeons in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Neurosurgeons with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Neurosurgeons online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Paralysis
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Treatment of Spine Injuries
Brain Tumor Surgery
Treatment of Disc Prolapse
Spinal Cord Injury Medicine
Accident Injuries Treatment
Spine Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Dastur H MYour feedback matters!
My age is 23. Height 6 ft. Weight 76 kg. From 1 year I used to have numbness and tingling in whole body. Bone and muscle pain in whole body. High bp 150/100. Excessive hair growth. My testicle isze is reduced so much .they are now 2 cm each in length and thin like almonds. I too have abdominal pain .no gastric problem. And left half head pain from backside. .my neck xray shows C2 and C3 segmentation in complete. And vitamin b12 is 185 ng/ml. reference range is 180 to 900. Where is the problem. My tingling is increasing day by day. I feel very unusual due to tingling.
L have a lil migraine problem from last two years. And I often face problems during study. Please suggest me what should I do to relieve form this problem.
My mother's right side is not feeling any sensation since morning i. E 7-8 hrs right leg and right hand not working.
If you are looking for a perfect natural remedy for migraine headaches, you should opt for a homeopathic treatment. Migraine is a form of headache, which is featured by headache on one side of your head. In some cases, the migraine pain is felt all over the head instead of just one side. The nature of this pain is throbbing, and is commonly caused from intense stress. Homeopathy is used widely for the treatment of migraine headaches, and is considered to be quite effective. Here is a list of the best homeopathic medicines which are used for the treatment of migraine headaches:
- Belladonna: This homeopathic medicine is ideal for the treatment of migraine, in which throbbing headache is the primary feature. The patient experiences a sense of fullness in his head. The headache worsens with exposure to sunlight. This remedy is also used for treating migraine headaches that occur because of catching cold or from exposure to cold, damp air.
- Nux Vomica: Nux Vomica is used for the treatment of migraine headaches, which occur because of gastric issues. Migraines developing from indigestion, piles, and constipation are cured using this homeopathic medicine. It is an effective remedy and provides quick relief in cases when the headache worsens after eating rich food or drinking alcohol.
- Spigelia: This homeopathic remedy is primarily used for treating migraine headaches, which are present on the left side of the head. It is known as left-sided migraine. The headaches are experienced over the head’s left temporal area, the forehead, and eyes. The sensation of a tight band tied around the head is felt or experienced.
- Sanguinaria Canadensis: This is an effective homeopathic medicine, which is used for the treatment of migraine headaches felt on the right side of the head. The pain and throbbing are experienced on the right side, starting from the back of the head and settling over the right eye. This medicine is also used for treating migraine headaches that occur in the morning and worsen during the day. It is good for migraine in women after menopause.
- Glonoinum: This effective homeopathic medicine is used for curing migraine headaches, which occur from excessive congestion in the head. The patient feels that his head has become bigger and will burst. He feels heat around his head, along with protruding eyeballs. This medicine is commonly used for treating migraine headaches, which occur from exposure to the sun for a long time.
If you are experiencing migraine headaches, you should fix an appointment with a homeopathic practitioner. He will observe and diagnose your headache, and prescribe you the best homeopathic remedies for your condition.
Is nurokind injection and neurobion injection is same ,do they have same function of work ,and what are the side effects of both the injections.
One of my college friend is suffering from brain please like he not remember sometime his families name when ask someone.
I am a 21years old female. I'm suffering from migraine from last 3-4yrs. I have taken many painkillers as advised, but it hasn't been cured yet. And on top the problem of hair fall has also started. I also sweat a lot in all d 12months. Moreover alot of sweating is in underarms and plam.
Hi My daughter got seizure from 2000 after medication she was alright for 1 year now suddenly she starts speaking something unrelevent and gets giddiness what is her problem. She is 17 years old.
Hi my kid is is 7yrs old and he suffering from the cebral palsy which is related to his brain. He is under treatment but their is no good response. So, kindly suggest me for his better treatment. So that he could be done his own work self
I think I am having Alzheimer , recently I read an article from the internet and found almost every symptom in myself , how can I get rid of it by myself.
I am 21 years old male .I am facing a severe problem with my legs and hands shivering and body pains and back part of the head pain since 4 days .so please suggest me some medicine to solve this and may I know the reason for the pain. Please ping me very soon.
I'm 21 years old female. Im an epilepsy patient. I got 3-4seizures per month this was repeated for 2months. After consulting Dr, I started taking (diproex er 500) tablet. After that I didn't any seizures. I started taking drugs from the age of 9-21. Can I recover from this seizures without taking drugs? Can I get married with this problem? How can I prevent shivering in my hands, legs? My hands and legs always seem to be watery. What kind of food can I take?
I am a 30 year old male, I experienced a partial seizure 6 years ago and I'm under medication for the same. I was taking Levipil 500 mg tablets twice a day, my doctor has gradually reduced my dosage to Levipil 250 mg once a day. Now my doctor has stopped medicine. What are the possible side effects I may experience after stopping the medicine? I feel dizzy, loss of control and shivering sometimes are they related to the condition of stopping medicine?
How to differ between brain stroke and epilepsy? As patients gets unconsciousness in both attacks and in which there is the higher risk?
I am a housewife and I have 7 month child I have feel weakness and my hand is shaking. please gave me proper solution.
What Is Obstructive Sleep Apnea?
Obstructive sleep apnea (OSA) is a medical condition in which the patient's breathing is obstructed for brief periods of time. Normally, air flows into the lungs at all times. But for a person suffering from OSA condition, the breathing pattern is hampered and the flow of the air is restricted. The flow of air stops because the airway space may be very narrow. Snoring is the biggest symptom of obstructive sleep apnea.
All the symptoms that you might be experiencing due to lack of sleep will be experienced through OSA. They are periods where there is a decreased oxygen supply to the brain and as a result, you will be experiencing a disturbed sleep throughout the night. Some of the other symptoms can include headaches, forgetfulness, and drowsiness. Depression, hyperactivity and swelling in legs and daytime drowsiness are other common symptoms that can be associated with it.
OSA is common in people who are overweight and people who suffer from obesity. There are 3 major types of sleep apnea.
- Obstructive sleep apnea: This is the most common type where the airway becomes narrowed or blocked.
- Central sleep apnea: There is no blockage involved, but the brain does not give out any signal to breath.
- Mixed sleep apnea: This is a combination of both - obstructive and central sleep apnea.
The other factors that can cause OSA can include children with large tonsils, large tongue, and certain heart diseases.
A diagnosis of sleep apnea begins with a complete history and physical examination. Your snoring patterns are analyzed and how rested your body is being taken into account. The doctor will also examine your head and neck to identify any physical factors that may be associated with sleep apnea. Mostly you might be asked to take a test at one of the sleep centers to identify your sleep patterns. The results would be analyzed for better identification of the treatment.
Positive Airways Pressure Therapy, or PAP therapy, can prevent or reduce the serious health consequences of OSA. PAP therapy helps people with all levels of OSA, from mild to severe. It is most common therapy for OSA.
There are different forms of PAP therapy. All forms of PAP help keeping the airway open during the night. These devices provide a stream of air through a mask you wear while you sleep. The airstream prevents your airway from closing, so you don't stop breathing and wake up during the night.
The mask must fit and make a seal in order to keep throat open. A good mask seal will prevent air leaks and maintain the right level of air pressure. The amount of air pressure needed is different for each person.
PAP is usually the first form of treatment for OSA. There are other treatments for OSA. You can talk to your health care provider about which treatment is right for you.
If you are overweight, weight loss can help improve or eliminate your OSA. Oral appliances will use to treat mild to moderate OSA. They fit over the teeth and are worn during sleep. People with OSA may have surgery to reduce the tissue in their throats or to help them lose weight. Lifetyle of behavioral changes, such as quitting smoking or not drinking alcohol, can also help treat OSA. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Pulmonologist.
Hello sir, I am 25 years old. From last week when I am getting sleep that time mere lips tedhe hote hai kbhi kbhi. Like paralysis. What is that? And also my right hand getting pain from last 2 years. please is it sign of heart attack?
A slipped disc is a condition which is characterized by a damaged disc in your spinal cord. The disc is a soft substance present in the spinal cord that cushions the vertebra in the spine. A slipped disc occurs when the soft substance in the disk pops out causing pain in the area.
There are various preventive measures that you can adopt to prevent a slipped disc from occurring; they are
- Keep a check on weight: Being overweight increases the risk of a slipped disc as the pressure on the lower back will be immense. In order to reduce the pressure, maintain optimal levels of bodyweight.
- Exercise regularly: Do strength training exercises such as the plank and squats to strengthen the core muscles. This helps in strengthening your lower back strong and prevents slipped disc from occurring.
- Maintain a good form while exercising or lifting anything heavy: If you are exercising or simply lifting something heavy, make sure to keep your lower back straight. Lifting heavy weights without proper form may lead to slipped disc as the spine may not be able to bear the stress.
- Quit smoking: It is advised to quit smoking as smoking impairs the ability of the disc to absorb nutrients and thus, prevents it from remaining healthy. It may also cause the discs to become brittle and dry.
- Maintain a good posture: Remember to keep an uptight posture while walking; keep the spine straight to prevent slouching. Maintain a proper neutral posture while sitting as well. Hunching over your desk while working with your computer may also cause problems in your spine.
- Do not sit for prolonged periods: Sitting for extended periods of time may cause problems in your lower back and posture. It may weaken the lower back muscles and lead to complications such as a slipped disc. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Physiotherapist.