Find numerous Cardiologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Cardiologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Intra - Arterial Thrombolysis Procedures
Treatment Of Restenosis
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
How to prevent heart deceases? Or heart attack? Any preventive measures are there to avoid it? Pls advice.
Hi, I am 23 years old Male, suffering from chest congestion and wheezing right from my childhood, could anyone suggest me best way to get rid off from this,
I am 37 year old. I am suffering from acidity even though I am in diet. Morning when I take breakfast after 1 hour start burning in my chest. If I take any tab I feel okay. So regular I don't want alopathic medicine. So please do the needful. I am diabetic medicine taking from 4 years.
My Mother is aged around 65 years. She is suffering from Diabetes, High BP, Arthritis and Obesity (110 kg). Because of her weight she is unable to walk. She does walk inside the house but with support and her breath start to become fast once she tries to walk little bit say for example going out for doctor. Her Sugar levels are normal with medicines and she is taking medicines for BP and knee pain as well. Could you please suggest which surgery will be best for her to reduce weight. Also please mention the risks involved and cost. What will be the post operative procedures like taking vitamins or injections etc please put light on that too. Thanks.
Hello everyone: I know this is something all of us have dealt with at one time or another, but I just wanted to see what your coping mechanisms are and maybe someone can talk me off the ledge?:-) Last month, I started having right-side flank pain and now I have pain/burning below my right rib,
Heart Blocks are a result of plaque buildup in your arteries, which blocks blood flow and circulation to the heart, causing heart muscle damage and heightens the risk for heart attack and stroke.
Arteries which have smooth and elastic walls become thick and restrict blood flow from the cholesterol deposits over the years. Blood clots can also block the arteries that supply oxygen rich blood to the heart. These can eventually lead to strokes and heart attacks.
Some warning signs that you may be at risk of heart blockage:
- Have you had a mild stroke: Plaque that accumulates in the carotid artery supplying oxygen rich blood to the brain can cause a stroke. People who have had strokes are more prone to heart attacks.
- Do you often feel fatigue and dizziness: Reduced oxygen from poor circulation and blood flow can result in fatigue and tiredness as well as dizziness.
- Experiencing shortness of breath: Poor blood flow can lead to shortness of breath from even mild forms of exercise or even from carrying out daily chores or walking.
- Sudden chest pain: Chest pain or angina result from reduced supply of blood to the heart. It can be felt as pressure, tightness in the chest, squeezing in the chest, numbness or burning.
- Unexplained lower back pain: This can result from pressure in the spine as a result of pinched nerves due to compressed vertebrae discs as a result of poor blood flow.
- Erectile dysfunction in men: If an erection becomes difficult or impossible, it could be a warning sign of clogged arteries. These arteries supply blood to the pelvis area and help achieve an erection.
- Calf pain: Blocked leg arteries can cause calf pain, especially in smokers . THis is an early sign of possible heart blocks.
- Painful, numb and cold hands and feet: Plaque build up in the arteries of the extremities can cause numbness and coldness in the hands and feet.
Remember early detection is the key to prevent or delay heart attacks.