Find numerous Cardiologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Cardiologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Daruwalla D FYour feedback matters!
Hi, My mother age is 55 years, she is diagnosed with High BP, few days ago she had an injury during morning walk in right foot joint after that she is noticing heaviness in head & after that one morning she felt heavy sweating like shower and dizziness when we reached to hospitalher BP was 170/100 so we checked with neurologist & he suggested brain MRI, ECG & blood tests which had no major outcome instead of sugar (170) so the treatment is started & now she is fine but in between day she notices hand palms & feet are cold & sometime itching kind of thing in head .sometime no sleeps an issue. We are just having no clue if the treatment is going in right direction or not. She is currently asked to take BP medicine along with ecosprin. Please guide regarding the situation. just one additional point that she has started forgetting things a little does it relate to the circumstance anyhow.
Dear sir. One week ago I did my general health checkup from thyrocare. My CRP level was 4.32.is it at high risk for heart attack? If so then how can I prevent or what are your suggestions for me.
High ldl and triglycides in my lipid profile report. which medicine to prefer since i avoid fried things and walk for about 45 min daily.
My age is 44 yrs. My wright is 95 kg height is 6 ft. Recently I did lipid and my Hdl is 30 and Ldl is 84. What can I do to reduce my weight as also to increase Hdl.
When I lie down at night with my head on my pillow I can hear my heart beating loudly that I cannot get to sleep. I have borderline high blood pressure, could that be it?
I am 69 years old. I take medicines for BP and Prostrate. Of late I am not getting good erection. It does not sustain. Can you help me out what to do. Thanks.
Hello doctor I am 23 years old. My, weight 64, height 5.3 feet, my HLD 61.3 mg/dl (moderate risk) and LLD 149 mg/dl (borderline high. How much calories should I burn doily to reduce my cholesterol level. Suggest me some treatment. Thanks.
I am currently 24 years of age. I felt palpitation in 2014. So doctor did ECG and reports came out normal. My palpitation problem did not subside and in 2015 again an ECG; Echo and holter was done but reports were normal. Now in 2016 I suffer from mild chest pain in left side. The pain lasts for maximum of a minute. The pain happens in 5-6 times a day. What should I do now? Please help me.
I have lipid profile issues; cholesterol and SGOT high. They are under control with medication, levels are 177 and 41.4 respectively. I take Atorvastatin 10 g, ecosprin 75 g, fenofibrate and a multi vitamin - all one daily for past 16 yrs. For the past 3 years I suspect that my memory is weakening. I forget names, events and belongings on a daily basis. Both parents suffered Dementia in their late 70s. Please advise, my age is 66.
I am currently residing in kuwait and am from mumbai. I am 51 years old. My weight is 85 kgs. I have high bp 180/190 for which I take 1 tablet a day zestril (contents: astrazeneca) 20 mg. I have cholestrol in liver for which I take lipanthyl (contents: recipharm fontaine) 145 mg. I have high blood sugar too around 200. I have high tg in blood for which I take proton (contents: pantoprazole) 40 mg. I have slip disk problem in l4 and l5 which causes lot of pain. Please suggest me what to eat and what to do to improve my condition. Thank you so much for the help.
Dear sir, I am 45yrs old diabetics from last 12 yrs now started blood pressure also and always its coming 160/100. Currently taking following medicine. Huminsulin 18"14. Glymy 2 forte 1"1. Cilacar 20 1"1. Telsar beta 50 1"1. Prazoexcel 5 1"1 ecosprin 150 1 extor -10 x1 but not much more improvement in my health. Kindly advise.
I am suffering from dry cough for the last 2 weeks and I have chest pain whenever I cough. Hard. Can you suggest me?
The term 'chest pain’ is a very common term and is usually used in day to day life. Basically, chest pain refers to the pain that may generate in your chest, shoulder and can travel to your ribs, jaws and towards your arms. The feeling of the pain can be sharp or dull, depending on the severity of your condition and cause.
There can be several reasons behind chest pain. You need to conduct a few tests to examine the real cause of the chest pain. It is always advised by health experts to take the symptoms of chest pain very seriously in order to avoid any serious problem in the future. Most of the severe and life-threatening diseases behind chest pain involve lung and heart problems. People having serious heart problems often feel discomfort, followed by pain in their chest area.
Chest pain which is related to any heart disease such as heart attack usually has symptoms like:
- Feeling of fullness and tightness in the chest region
- Burning or crushing pain, which travels from the chest to jaw, hands and back region.
- Breathing problem
Usually, it is very tough to distinguish whether the pain is associated with a heart problem or not. But generally chest pains which are not related to heart problems involves symptoms like
- Sensation in your mouth
- Problem in swallowing food
- Pain that worsens when you cough
- Burning sensation in your chest
Common causes of chest pain
- Angina: Angina is a medical condition described as a feeling of discomfort or pain in the chest region. This situation occurs when your heart muscles don't receive blood, which contains rich oxygen. Angina is a symptom of Coronary Heart Disease (CHD). The pain can take place in your shoulder, jaw, neck and arms also.
- Lung problems: People with lung disorders can encounter various types of chest pains. But some common causes are:
- Pleurisy: It is a type of medical condition, which occurs due to inflammation of the lining of chest and lungs. Due to this, you feel a sharp pain at the time of breathing, coughing or sneezing.
- Pneumonia: It is a type of lung infection, which causes chest pain.
- Pneumothorax: It is a type of lung disorder, which occurs when a portion of your chest gets collapsed.
- Asthma: It is a type of condition, which occurs due to shortness of breath and causes chest pain while coughing, sneezing and breathing.
- Gastrointestinal problem: Gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD) is also a common reason for chest pain such as burning sensation in your heart.
- Other causes of chest pain: There are several other reasons of chest pain such as muscle strain, ribs injury, shingles, anxiety and panic attacks. It is always important to consult a physician whenever you encounter any of such chest pain symptoms.