Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Darshana SanghaviYour feedback matters!
My hair growth is normal but my scalp Feels empty. My hair have become thin. What to do? (I am just 18.)
I have headache on left side of my head nd not feeling something better also looks energy lost nd feel whomting.
I masturbate daily 3 to 4 times, I usually feel weak and sleepy after every masturbation, do I sexually getting weak?
Excess facial hair growth in a woman results from a condition known as the hirsutism. The growth in hair pattern is exactly similar to that of an adult male. Areas, where abnormal hair growth is visible, are chest, above the lips, etc. These hairs are dark, but fine in nature. They are more commonly known as peach fuzz.
There could be a number of reasons for excess facial hair in a woman:
- Genetic reasons: Women from the Indian sub-continent or Mediterranean region are more likely to have facial hair as compared to their American, European and East-Asian counterparts. One of the common reasons for facial hair growth is genetics. It is a trend that runs in the family, it is more likely that a woman will get it. There is not much that can be done in this case except managing the hair growth effectively.
- Imbalance of the hormone: Abnormal hormone production can lead to hirsutism. In many cases, there are conditions where female starts producing male hormones leading to abnormal hair growth in the face. One of the most common causes of facial hair growth is polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS). This again is a hormonal imbalance leading to facial hair growth. Even adrenal gland related disorders such as cushing's syndrome, Adrenal cancer and congenital adrenal hyperplasia can lead to excess hair.
- Medications: Certain medication can lead to excess hair growth in the face. For instance, the certain steroid such as anabolic can lead to excess hair growth. Minoxidil is also known to cause hirsutism if taken in excess of 1 ml per day. Other medication related to testosterone and cyclosporine can lead to excess facial hair in females. It is advised to follow the doctor’s advice before consuming any of these medicines.
- Androgens: Although androgen is a male hormone, it is present in minute quantities in women too. Facial hair increase is nothing, but the sudden increased production of androgen in a female. Even birth control pills can lead to an increased production of androgen in the body. In these cases, it is very important to seek medical advice.
Treatment and remedies:
One should get medical help at the earliest if one of these conditions matches their symptoms:
- The hair growth is sudden and abrupt.
- One witness male features such as increases muscle, acne and reduced breast size.
- Certain medication has led to the hair growth.
- Usage of shaving, plucking and depilatory cream
- Laser hair reduction procedure shows immediate results in stopping and countering any further hair growth.
- Electrolysis can be tried to permanently damage the follicles.
- Weight loss is another good solution to excess hair growth. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist.
My wife has 9 days due on her period. Urine test shown negative on 6th day of due. Can I wait until I get positive or consult doctor? Is there any possible if she get pregnant?
Somewhere I read that higher rate of metabolism leads to underweight. And one of my family doctor said that I'm having higher metabolism rate. So I want to know how can I slow down it?
Hi, Very Good Evening to you. I am a 29 year old male who is overweight. I reduced my diet, I skip evening meal but sometimes have Veg Sandwich (Brown Bread) and some raw fruits (Water Melon, Musk Melon, Papaya, and Corn etc.) and fruit juices (Sugar Cane, Papaya etc.) instead. Also, I have reduced intake of junk food otherwise too still I see very less effects. Can you suggest me more what should I do. I want to go for jogging but I am in night shift work hours and hence unable to follow it. So please advise. Thanks and Regards,
I was once hurt at my back. And few year later pain in back has started. And the rate of pain is increasing with passing time.
have sprain in my leg before two weeks, the pain is gone but a little swelling is there what should I do?
I use to wake late in the morning and I am feeling very tiered I start losing my memory I am not able to remember thing what I have to do or not. What is the prb I can not understand.
I am 17 years old since 3 months Im suffering from lot's pimples on my face so what should I do. Even though I won't eat outside food I eat only homemade food.
Hey One of my cousin brother is in relationship with a girl and use to have sex twice or thrice a week and he is 19 years old So his question is does having sex stops height growth ?
My hair is little bit curly from forward side so I want to straight it is there any solution without burning it burning means I don't want to use dryer is there any unique solution like home remedies.
Is It beneficial to take Endura Mass for my wife to gain weight. She's weight is 42 kg and 7 months baby.
A blocked nose is not only annoying, but extremely discomforting. Several reasons can be held responsible for it and common cold is certainly not the only one. Some other reasons include:
Therefore, the remedial measures for blocked nose vary, depending on the cause that led to it. Some of the ways by which you can redress this problem are:
- Use a humidifier: Sinusitis is often held responsible for a clogged nose, a condition that is almost always accompanied by severe pain. In such a situation, placing a humidifier in a room proves to be extremely beneficial. This machine treats blocked nose by converting the water to moisture. This fills up the room and significantly increases the humidity of the room. Therefore, when you breathe, the humid air soothes the inflamed blood vessels in the nose and helps you to breathe properly.
- Take a hot shower: When you find it difficult to breathe, a quick hot shower can go a long way in curing the discomfort. The logic that operates is the steam generated from the hot shower thins the mucus and also considerably reduces the inflammation in the nose, allowing you to breathe normally.
- Drink lots of water: Though the suggestion may seem incredible, drinking water actually helps in unblocking that blocked nose. When you drink a lot of water, the mucus in the nostrils is thinned, at the same time it pushes back the accumulated fluids, thereby curbing the condition of blocked nose.
- Using a saline spray: This is one of the most ancient and trusted ways of treating blocked nose. By administering a saline or a nasal spray, the moisture in your nostrils increases and radically diminishes the inflammation.
- Use warm compresses: Using a warm compress has been the most reliable form of medication in times of high temperature and also at times of blocked nose. The compress that was dipped in hot water, when placed on the nose and forehead helps to unblock the nasal passages. The soothing effect of the warm compresses reduces the inflammation and facilitates the process of breathing. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.