Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Darshan Kulkarni
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Darshan KulkarniYour feedback matters!
Hi, I was pregnant with my bf 3 months back and had undergone abortion. Now I am fine. But now parents are looking for a guy for my marriage. So just wanted to know that is there any problem if I get married or I have to wait. Do my future husband come to know about what happened in past. I still have relationship with my bf but I can't marry him.
Hello, I am married for 3 years plus not conceived yet .Have PCOS! And I am hypothyroidism having tsh Taking thyronorm 50 mg daily. Age is 29 years ht is 5 ft 5 inches wt 70 kg .dr has given folic acid having daily one in night since more than a year! Mu. Husband semen analysis is absolutely normal and I have done 3 iui too not successful. Also I did SHG test all are normal in ovaries. Doctor told to do weight loss if possibly or laparoscopy but I have fear of surgery! will it help by taking medications. As I do have lots of black spots and acne face prone. If I take medication for acne then baby conceiving not possible due to medicine reactions in blood. Please help as we both are planning for baby.
I am getting married next month and I am looking for birth control options. I am based out of delhi. Is a birth control patch available in India and how effective is that? Birth control patch or pills need to be taken by prescription or can be taken without prescription? What is more effective patch or pills.
My wife is pregnant and the baby is 6 week older. She has high cholesterol thus, she was taking Astin D (atorvastatin) 10mg daily even after pregnant. Doctor says that we need to terminate the pregnancy because Astin D could have affected the development of baby. Do I need to follow doctors instruction of termination?
Apart from aiding weight loss, it protects from various heart diseases and other life threatening illnesses.
Any activity that gradually gets the heart rate up enhances immune system improves metabolism and regulates hormone levels is good.
I miss my periods. And I check with preganews kit of tow time but is coming negative. But still I am not having my periods. Is it possible that I am pregnant.
Male ka unused sperms and semen jo hota aadha to vagina k bahar nikal jata aadha body consumed ho jata vaginal tract me bhi consumed hota h to kya h consumed hota h to consumed kya h actually kya yeh liquid form me hota h jaisa normally sperms aur semen hota h.
During this festival people do GARBA for long hours. It is very good for health. Let’s see how it is beneficial to health.
Garba offers good health benefits for all ages. It is a very good form of aerobic exercise. It burns lots of calories and very useful in loosing weight. When we do “Garba” it gives exercise almost all bones and muscles of body. It increases strength of muscles due to regular exercise.
Apart from exercise it is a very good stress buster. In today’s era of stress this gives very good relief and rejuvenates the body. One definitely feels good after Garba and the next day his mindset is much relaxed.
It can be done by people of any age. Barring few medical conditions like active heart disease, pregnancy and other conditions in which physical exertion is not allowed, GARBA is allowed for all. People tend to forget their worries and enjoy the life to fullest.
Still before practicing any form of vigorous exercise please talk to your doctor and get your self examined.
Some precautions are needed to avoid falling ill in this season as apart from benefits if proper care is not taken you can fall ill.
During GARBA you have to be light on your stomach. It is not advisable to do GARBA on full stomach. Normally we do not eat at night, night is for sleep, and if you take large meals at night you can have stomach problems like infection and indigestion. Please avoid high fat foods especially fast foods, cold drinks etc. at night.
Drink more amount fluids during GARBA, as you will sweat a lot.
This is the time for some infections like gastroenteritis, jaundice etc, so you may be a victim of this diseases in case of bad quality food.
Those who are allergic to dust and smoke, this is the season for cough, cold and fever. Due to some allergens in the air and food or drinks that you take, you can have problems like fever, cough, flu and allergic problems etc.People with extremes of age kids and senior citizens can get this very easily due to over crowded places. If you have tendency of allergy please take proper precautions or else you may in trouble and you need to visit your doctor often.
All forms of respiratory tract infections are common in this season. Those who are already having some problem please take some prophylactic measures like flu vaccination etc.
Take good care of your skin during this time. People are especially young generation is fond of Tatoos.Please make sure that disposable items are used and preferably go for temporary tattoo. Also look for allergy to the chemicals used for this.Perfer a good trusted place and try in a small area first.
Use light make up and take care in selection of ornaments, as you can have contact allergy to them. During Garba you will sweat a lot; you select the clothes accordingly and take bath couple of times.
Do not trust the strangers and it’s your body so please behave responsibly during this time. Do not get in to anybody’s pressure for anything. Especially girls should avoid going alone and be in groups.
During this time only the number of sexual harassment cases rises. So be careful. Control your emotions and take good care of your self. The cases of HIV and Sexually transmitted disease are rising dangerously due to irresponsible behaviors of people world vide.
Be careful while you eat out side. People tend to eat lots of wrong stuff at wrong time. Do not treat your stomach as junkyard. Improper sleep and bad food can lead to detrimental effect on your health.
With this few precautions your navratri will more enjoyable and healthy.
The author of this article is a practicing family physician and life style disease consultant.
How many time takes to girl become pregnant after intercourse? What is the conditions for a men and women to become parents? I need to know this basic things.
We've probably heard about it, read it and even watched it a few times - devices like TV and laptop take a toll on our health. But are the studies backed with statistics applicable to us? What duration crosses the limit between acceptable and dangerous. Given that both these devices are entwined in our lives not only to entertain, but also make our lives easy, how much can you really avoid them? The reality is that you can't. So here is a quick look at what impacts you the most and how you can manage it best.
1. Increased eye irritability: We are quite used to multi-screen viewing these days. We work on our laptops or iPads while we watch TV at home. While this may seem like a skilled process in multi-brain functionality, but it is subjecting our eyes continuously to artificial light, making us blink less often. Often extending to over 12 hours a day, a mix or laptop and TV viewing can cause dry eyes, irritability, and reduced vision problems.
2. Increased obesity: Having access to everything from groceries to jewelry online makes it unnecessary to move out of the house on a Sunday. This is a boon and a bane in its own right. Easy access means spending lesser time standing in supermarket queues but more time in front of the TV. This can lead to lethargy and obesity. This risk is very real in children and we are battling with an entire generation on the brink of obesity and related problems. Did you know that childhood obesity risk increases by 60% when kids watch one hour of TV! Don't even try the math for a year's worth of television!
3. Increased affinity for junk food: TV has more side effects than you think. It automatically makes us reach out for the most harmful foods that taste great but hardly have any nutritional value. From chips to pizzas to burgers to quick fix noodles some with extra cheese others with a copious quantity of salts slowly add harmful toxins to the body. The worst part is that we are so lost in our work or TV that we don't realize the quantity we are chewing down.
4. It affects your sleep cycle: Having these handy late in the night also confuses our body with artificial light, throwing our sleep cycle off balance.
5. The one-off cases are real for some people: We often hear horror stories about some 12 years old whose thighs burned up because of excessive laptop use. There are other stories about a man who came home after a workout and accidently touched his laptop's power cord to be electrocuted. There are other stories linking these gadgets to cancer risks. These stories may be played up by the media for viral effect but the fact remains that you never know when you can be that 'somebody'.