Find numerous Cardiologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Cardiologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Darshan JhalaYour feedback matters!
I am 45 years old civil engineer. I do not have any bp complaint before. I am also non diabetic. But my weight is 89 kgs. Last week due to work pressure I felt some tension. Last 3 days I am checking my bp and it is showing 140 / 95. I am taking rest now for last 2 days. Do I need to take medicines?
I am 74yrs having diabetes HTN (80-90 fbs) 110-120/66-72 HTN last five yrs also having two blocks in mid- rca 70 per Dr. suggested have two stunts in 2007 still now I have no complaints my son who is working US shown the angio cd to US Dr. said in this case no need to install stunts if so pat get astriosclosis then it will very complicated suggest medicine clopitab capsule daily one no complaints still now I am using daily also I got gallstones highest measure 1.5 cm (multi full) using med 1 year back coming out through vomiting 1.5-2cm nearly 5-6 no each time in different times two times now I got main problem is dizziness at that time I am in concise but all the surrounding is seems moving with out others help I con' t stand & walk at this movement what medical surgical tests I need.
Dear sir my chest is very painful process but time to time. Low and high systematic problems so please help me. With regards.
I am suffering from dry cough for the last 1 week and I have chest pain whenever I cough hard. Can you suggest what should be done.
My chest pains sometimes when I lay down on bed for long time, an unexpected pain is there what to do?
I have 3 questions My thyroid hormone has increased from normal limit. Doctors say to have a tablet for whole life. Pl suggest me Ayurveda treatment for this. treatment for high cholesterol Treatment for Good Eye sight.
I feel some pain on my chest middle portion and slight left side. When I stretch my chest then realize the pain mainly. I smoke daily only 2/3 ciggarates. And also bad habit of sleeping oppositely (chest is on the down side). What I do sir?
My age is 20. I am feeling severe pain in my heart when I am sad. I use to think and act positively but now I am ending up with negative thinking and it is making me feel very sad. I am not able to bear that pain in heart. Is there any solution to solve this pain. Please help me out.
Chest pain is a common problem that most people experience. Chest pain can signal anything from a muscle cramp to even an impending heart attack. You should never ignore symptoms of chest pain as it can signal a serious underlying disorder. The details about chest pain are not described here as it is beyond the scope of this article. The focus is on various homeopathic remedies to treat symptoms of chest pain.
Homeopathy is an alternative system of medicine that was started in the year 1796, by Samuel Hahnemann. It is based on the premise that the substance that causes a disorder, if introduced in the right quantity in the body, will cure the same disease. Compared to mainstream medicine, homeopathy products are not synthetic and are free from any side effect.
Homeopathic remedies for chest pain:
The homeopathic remedies that are given below not only treat pain effectively, but also get rid of the actual cause of the pain. The best thing about these remedies is that they are completely free from any side effect, whatsoever. The various homeopathic remedies for chest pain are:
- Rhus Tox: This remedy is effective in treating pain that spreads to the shoulders from the chest; these symptoms tend to worsen in damp and cold weather.
- Arnica Mont: If you experience chest pain along with soreness in the body, this remedy is prescribed.
- Ranunculus B: In case of intercostal rheumatism wherein you experience pain in the muscle between the ribs, this remedy is usually recommended by the practitioner.
- Kali carb: Kali carb is used to treat stitching pain in the chest that worsens during the early hours of the morning.
- Rumex C: This remedy is used to treat pain that develops in the left lung, followed by coughing.
- Bryonia: For a stabbing or a burning chest pain that worsens when you move, Bryonia is considered to be the appropriate remedy.
- Phosphorus: This remedy is recommended when you experience heavy coughing and chest pain caused by pneumonia or tuberculosis.
- Carbo-veg: Carbo-veg is used to treat chest pain resulting from acidity, gas and indigestion.
- Robinia: This remedy is used to treat symptoms of chest pain that originates from behind the sternum (breastbone) as a result of acidity. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath.
Hi. My cholesterol level is high. What type of diet I should prefer to avoid high cholesterol. I am 36 year old
Safe Treatment Of All Disease Homeopathy