Find numerous Neurosurgeons in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Neurosurgeons with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Neurosurgeons online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Spinal Fusion Surgery
Accident Injuries Treatment
Head And Neck Cancer Surgeries
Anterior Segment Surgery
Endoscopic Skull Base Surgery
Brain Suite Treatment
Brain Tumor Surgery
Cancer Pain Management
Column Traumatology Procedure
Csf Rhinorrhoea Repair Procedure
Decompression Microvascular Surgery
Deep Brain Stimulation Procedure
Treatment of Disc Prolapse
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Submit a review for Dr. Darpan J ThakreYour feedback matters!
I have high migraine problems. Tried consulting many doctors but of no use. I cant avoid tension due to which it increases. Please provide me with good suggestions fir the same. Thank you.
My brother is suffering from epilepsy from last 4 years, he was under medication both morning and evening dose upto now but we have stop his medicine for morning only. Will there be any problems bcoz of that? We have stop his morning dose because he use to sleep more due to those tablet and feel low all day. And also some time he forgot everything all of sudden for 2 or 3 minutes.
When I hold something with my left hand it starts shaking slowly. But the right hand is ok. What is the problem?
I have migraine since 15 years I have done many treatment but there is no good result please suggest me medicine which have no size effect.
I recently got seizure attack. I also got consulted to neurologist. This is the first time I got attacked by seizure after once when I was a 3 year old baby. Are there any chances of this attack reoccurring to me in spite of taking medications?
Dear Sir, after normal walking more than half km i am getting sensation less ( i,e if blood not circulate to a hand, how we feel, like that it will happen) in 2 inch area of my right leg just below ankle,(muscle portion of leg, or Thai). can i know the reason for the same Thanking you yours faithfully K.Srinivasa Reddy
I had a slip dics (due to lifting heavy article) some 3 years back. Even after rest and medication, I feel numbness in my lower limbs when I sit or stand for more than half hour. Doctors say this could be due to some nerve compression. Physiotherapy also has been tried.
Epilepsy is a disease that affects the brain's nerve cells and triggers the release of abnormal electrical signals. This can cause temporary malfunctioning of the other brain cells and result in sudden loss of consciousness. Epilepsy can affect both children and adults.
Epilepsy can be treated in a number of ways. One of the most preferred forms of treatment is homeopathy. Homeopathy addresses both the physical symptoms of the disease and the underlying factors triggering it. Another big advantage of homeopathic treatment is that it has negligible side effects.
A few homeopathic remedies that can be used to treat epilepsy are:
- Cicuta: Cicuta is very effective when used to treat cases of epilepsy where convulsions are marked by violent, body distortions. This can include the horrific backward bending of the spine (learn about the exercises for spine). These convulsions also make the person's face turn blue and trigger a locked jaw. This can also be used to effectively treat epilepsy cases triggered by head injuries and worms.
- Artemisia Vulgaris: This is used to often treat cases of Petit Mal Epilepsy which are characterized by staring into space, leaning forwards or backwards and stopping a sentence abruptly. It also addresses fear that triggers epileptic attacks.
- Stramonium: Convulsions triggered by exposure to bright lights or shiny objects can be treated with this homeopathic remedy. In such cases, the patient may not lose consciousness but experiences jerks in the muscles of the upper body.
- Cuprum Met: This homeopathic remedy is used to treat seizures that are preceded by experiencing an aura in the knees (know more about the Causes and Symptoms of Knee Pain). Other symptoms that characterize this sort of an epileptic attack are spasms that begin in the fingers and toes and gradually spread to the rest of the body and jerking of muscles. This can also be used to treat convulsions that accompany menstruation and follow the delivery of a baby.
- Bufo Rana: Not all epileptic attacks occur you are awake. Attacks that occur in your sleep can be treated with bufo rana. Such epileptic attacks are accompanied by experiencing an aura in the genital regions. This is especially helpful for women who experience seizures during menstruation.
- Hyoscyamus: Some epileptic fits are followed by a deep sleep. This type of epileptic attacks can be treated with Hyoscyamus. Other symptoms addresses by this homeopathic medicine are fidgeting with bed clothes, fidgeting with fingers and muscular twitching.
These homeopathic remedies can be taken on their own or in combination with other medicines.
I am 64 year woman having multiple sclerosis since 1991 I had suffered loss of vision in left eye in 1991 and again in 1995 both the times ophthalmology docs prescribed steroids in the Aiims and vision was restored 95 %. No complication since then. However I apprehend if some complication develop in coming years then what should be precautions to avoid it.
My husband is 42 year .he has a problem of migraine headache not frequently but sometimes. His blood pressure is 145/100 though he doesn't have history of high blood pressure but since few days his bp is fluctuating between 140 /100 to 130/90. Right now he's staying in Australia. And we all are in India .he has a history of allergy rhinitis. When ever he has headache he's taking naprosyn tab 250 mg.
I am 28 year old male. I am suffering continue migraine pain since last 2 years. Pl help me what should I do for it?
Natrum muriaticum – When experiencing a headache that can be resolved with Natrum muriaticum, you may feel pressure on the eyes, making it hard to open the eyelids. You might describe the headache as bursting, throbbing, pressing, or tearing. The headache worsens with motion, laughter, and noise. You may have a dry mouth and crave cold drinks.
Belladonna – If your headaches come and go suddenly, Belladonna might help you. This type of headache is violent, throbbing, and intense with burning heat. You might be coming down with a ‘flu or cold and experience a fever with glassy, dilated pupils.
Nux vomica – When a headache is triggered by overeating, coffee, hangovers, lack of sleep, or inactivity, nux vomica may be your answer. Constipation often accompanies the headache. You will feel better if warmly covered and lying down.
Sanguinaria – This headache is associated with nausea and vomiting, and sleep will seem like the only relief. The headache is often right-sided and can be accompanied by other right-sided symptoms, such as shoulder or neck pain.
Bryonia – Intense, sharp, shooting head pain characterizes a Bryonia headache. Your scalp may feel tender to the touch and cold applications help the pain. It can occur with indigestion or liver dysfunction..
Homeopathy is probably the mildest and safest form of treatment. Message complaints in details to select perfect medicine for you.. - Dr Rushali Angchekar
Vaibhavi homoeo clinic