Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Darmashri GadamYour feedback matters!
My Face Is Dark What Should I take To Glowing my face skin For permanently Please Suggest Some Better way Thnk yuh?
Hi, I am suffering with fissure taking below medicinesDivya arshkalp vatiKaishore guggulu AbhyarishtaPlease confirm any medicine for faster recovery and also confirm if there's any option available besides surgery like laser treatment anything which is not painful and will take few days for treatment.
I am 15 year old girl. I have red spots on my legs it doesnt pain but it looks very bad! I guess this is because of razor! can you tell me how do I get rid of it?
I had a surgery for fissure. Lateral internal sphincterotomy couple of days back. And I was told that I can return to work after 3 to 4 days from surgery. I asked my surgeon many times after surgery and got the same answer. Now m having little pain but manageable. Is it ok to resume work 4 days after surgery ?my work involves travelling 2 hrs and sitting for 7 hrs. Please suggest if it will have adverse effect on my wound.
Hello Dr. I want to use lemon and honey mixture on my face for fairness. Would you suggest how many times should I use it and how to use it. Is there any side effect of using this mixture. I have very sensitive and thin skin on face.
Sir, i am 29 yrs old male, my weight is 83 kg, height 5.5 feet, my bone joint are paining in night and my under arm and neck skin is black my skin colour is brown, what is the problem please suggest me.
- Apply lemon juice right on your scars.
- Apply a fenugreek leaves face mask.
- You can get rid of scars by applying a paste of sandalwood and rosewater.
- Fresh fruits can nourish your skin.
A boil or a skin abscess is a type of bacterial skin infection that leads to formation of a pus-filled red bump on the skin. It usually starts in an oil gland or a hair follicle on the face, the armpits, the neck or the shoulders. If a cluster of boils appears, it is called a carbuncle and this is a more severe infection than a boil. However, most boils are caused by minor infection and can be healed with simple treatment at home. Listed below are the various ways to deal with a boil:
- Boils are not entirely preventable but normal daily hygiene can reduce the frequency of the occurrence of boils.
- When you notice a boil formation, you should apply a hot compress on it. The heat helps to prevent the formation of too much pus by helping it drain faster. When the blood circulation to the area is improved by the heat, the antibodies help to draw out the germs.
- The boil usually drains on its own. You may try draining it yourself but only when it is soft. Poking a hard boil can be extremely painful; it may bleed and make the infection worse. It is usually best to let it drain by itself.
- When the boil starts draining, you can clean the infected area with an antibacterial soap daily till the boil is drained and flattened. You may clean it with some rubbing alcohol in order to prevent the germs in the pus from spreading to other areas of the body.
- The infected area can be kept covered with sterile gauze coated with antibiotic ointment.
- Penicillin-based antibiotics can be used to treat the boil but only if it is a severe infection.
- 7. If the boil is excessively painful, you can use pain relievers such as ibuprofen or paracetamol.
- Avoid sitting in one particular position for too long because this increases the pain.
- It is important to wash your hands every time you touch the draining boil because the bacteria is extremely contagious and can spread to other areas of your skin as well as to other people.
- All the articles which have been used to treat the boils like the gauze, cloth, cotton and hot compress should either be discarded or disinfected to avoid spreading of the infection.