Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Danny LaliwalaYour feedback matters!
Dear doctors, My cousin is 24 years old. Her due date was yesterday. But she didn't have labour pain. Baby's head is not yet engaged. Is there any possibility of normal delivery? She feels very panic. Please reply.
I'm 19 and I'm pregnant it's 5 weeks and 3 days I want to know is it safe to have baby at this age what precaution and diet to take and special care for both.
I was diagnosed with PCOS one year ago, at that time I had gained weight, while I wasn't eating to much and had acne all over my face. Since then I have been exercising regularly and my periods have become normal. I have also lost quite a lot of weight. Also, I am no longer taking any medication for PCOS. What are the chances that I still suffering from the disease? Is it completely curable or do I still stand a risk of getting it again?
Dear Doctor, Meri marrige 1st march 2012 ko huwa hai. Shaadi ke 3 month ke baad meri wife ko overian cyst ho gaya tha. Jiska operatation se nikala gaya. Uske baad abhi tak meri wife MAA nahi ban payi hai. Maine uska Kafi treatment bhi Karwaya. Kya Overian Cyst ke baad meri wife MAA nahi ban payegi. please Uttar dene ki kripa ki jay.
I am 22 years old. I had sex with my bf so then I came to know that I have became conceive then I took microprostol tablet after taking that I got sever bleeding finally I got admitted for hospital they have done that d&c [dilatation and curettage] on 20th last month. Now I am ok with my health but doctor has told that in blood hemoglobin content was very less. Now I have question that for when my periods will happen like previously & my next pregnancy I will not get any problem. Now I can have sex or not it will happen any problem or what. Please give me answer to my question doctor.
Dear mam, my period supposed to start on 26 December 2014. But till date it has not happened. Am worried. What to do for it?
I am 27 years old female n having one baby. I m gaining weight constantly as also suffering from thyroid since last 6 years wt shud I do?
I am 3 months pregnant and I have lot of pain in my lower back. What should I do? And please suggest a diet plan.
I am in 7 weeks pregnant. I had torch test and rubella-IgG is 3.07 and cytomegalovirus virus is 5.11. I had two times abortion previously. Doctor said that this time also I may get aborted. Kindly help.
I am getting periods from last 7 days but in starting 2 days bleeding was less but from last 5 days bleeding is more how to reduce it or stop it already 7 days are over plzz suggest 2moro I have exam it's bleeding to much.
I had miscarriage on 4 months back now I am pregnent is there any chances of risk and what are the things I need to take to take of care of this pregnency. Need I require bed rest for now. Please suggest. Thanks,
I am in live in relationship with my girl friend. Unfortunately she is 3 months pregnant now. We r not married and afraid of going to hospital because they will ask questions. Is there any hospital in chennai doing abortion without asking marriage proof? Please help me out.
Dussehra is the day when 'Raghunandan Ramachandra' defeated 'Lankapati Dashanan Ravana' and rescued his wife Sita. The name Dussehra has its foundations in two Sanskrit words Dasha and Hara, where the first word 'Dasha' refers to Dashanan Ravana and the second word 'Hara' implies defeat. Dashanana, one with ten heads, a title given to Ravana, additionally happens to be symbolic in nature. It could be seen as ten vices, not ten heads.
Vice is any behaviour or practice that is considered cruel, immoral, rude, sinful, degrading or criminal. The ten vices represent the ten heads of Ravana. If we carefully watch our surroundings, we will find that the majority of us are being tainted and infected from one of these ten vices. At last, it is not about Rama or Ravana. It is about you and your vices. Dussehra symbolises your triumph over your vices, not Rama's triumph over Ravana.
The ten vices that we need to win over this Dusshera are:
- Kama Vasana (Lust): This lustful craving edging on the unethical side that can make one carry out offensive and heinous crimes.
- Krodha (Anger): Many violations and crimes are caused because of the inability and powerlessness to think when we are in outrage. Control over Anger or Krodha will avoid a lot of problems and regrets in the near future.
- Moha (Attraction): Obsessing over things can be a problem when we lose the feeling and sense of our reason. It is ideal to keep our obsessions under control.
- Lobha (Greed): This problem is the reason for some possible crimes and embarrassments. That is why it is said that one should keep a long distance from greed for their own well-being.
- Mada (Pride): Being happy over material belongings has no purpose and is a worthless activity. It is both at the moment and temporary. Pride needs to be avoided and maintain a goal to stay modest and unobtrusive.
- Matsara (Jealousy): This green-eyed creature eats up our feeling of logic and calm and is better kept under control for our prosperity and fulfilment.
- Swartha (Selfishness): Being an egotistical individual just gets us back at last. Thoughtfulness usually pays back and helping a man in need will never go futile.
- Anyaaya (Injustice): As much as we can comprehend, we need to be just and not indulge in out of line practices, be it in our work or individual life.
- Amanavata (Cruelty): Cruelty needs to be avoided under all circumstances. Being thoughtful and humble will give us a meaning to live a modest and calm life.
- Ahankara (Ego): The bad habit of Ravana that destroyed Lanka is something we indulge in ordinary. Avoiding this ego will keep us more joyful in our lives.
This celebration implies the victory of good over the evil, right over wrong, and good habits over vices.
Lowers blood pressure and cholesterol
Lowers your risk for heart disease and stroke
Burns calories to help you lose or maintain weight
Increases your energy for daily activities
Helps you sleep better
Strengthens your heart and improves your blood circulation
Strengthens your muscles and bones
Keeps your joints flexible
Improves your balance to prevent falls
Reduces symptoms of depression and improves quality of life
You’ll see these benefits even if you haven't been very active before.