Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. DandekarYour feedback matters!
I am 19 years old and I did not get my periods still. Last month my date was 12th and I was with my guy so I just had a blowjob nothing else. Please help me out
I am 34 year old and married. I don't have a child even after 2 years after marriageTell me what should I do?
Please help I think i'm pregnant. Me and my fiancé intimated on friday what should I do now if I get pregnant. Friday we had sex not even a week has been please help.
I feel excruciating pain and burning sensation during penetration. Due to this we are not able to have intercourse. Please help. Thank you.
I am on my period but bleeding it not so much. Its only 2-3 drop of blood. I am having sex before 2 weak with my husband. Here any chance of pregnancy or any other problem.
Meri toilet ki jagah se white water bahut jada aa rha he. Is problem ka kya aur kese solution rahega. Please sir/mam advice me. Thnx.
Today my follicle was 21mm but doctor has see multiple endometrium polys during the scanning and on monday is my 1st cycle of iui so is there success rate of conceiving.
Can I give (I-Pill & unwanted 72) to my wife. Even she has a problem of thyroid please reply soon already 48 hrs gone. thanks waiting for your reply.
I have bilateral polycystic ovaries I took medication such as folinal, medical etc for to month but I haven't conceive yet please suggest me some medication.
Meri shadi ko 2 year ho gye. Mere periods monthly time pr aate h. But bledding bohat kam h. Maximum 2 ya 3 days. Me ye janna chahti hu ki is problm ki vajh se pregnancy me koi problm toh nh hogi na. Please help
Agar period regular Na ho toh pregnant hone ka chances kam hota h kya? I mean to ask that can I be pregnant if I missed my period for 3 months.
Hi doctor, I'm 23 years old I got on married on March 2016. Before my marriage I had periods regularly but now after marriage I 've irregular period past 2 months I didn't get my periods. I met a gynecology Doctor she suggested me a tablet as 5 days course after that I got my periods this was before 2 months and after that I didn't get periods at all & I'm trying for pregnancy I'm nt getting pregnant I checked. Everything is becoming abnormal I'm worried. Can you suggest me what's happening in Me doctor?
Homeopathy is a slow form of treatment, but is has negligible side effects. This makes it safer to self medicate with light doses of homeopathy than an antibiotic. Homeopathy can be used for first aid, to fight common infections and as general constitutional remedies.
Here are a few common homeopathic medicines you should keep at home.
- Nux Vomica: Nux vomica can be safely used to treat gastrointestinal diseases, a loss of appetite, depression and migranes. The ideal dosage for nux vomica depends on the age of the patient, their overall health and several other conditions. Nux vomica can also be used to cure a hangover.
- Aconite: When taken at the onset of a cold, aconite can stop the virus from progressing further. Aconite can also be used for joint pain, gout, inflammations and to speed up the healing of wounds. Apart from the pill form, aconite can also be used as a cream.
- Arnica: If you have kids at home, arnica is a must have. It is the most common homeopathic remedy for bruising, accidents, injuries and shocks. It can also be used to treat arthritis and the pain that follows dental work and jet lag. Arnica can also be used to promote hair growth. Depending on its use, arnica can be used in the form of pills, cream or oils.
- Cantharis: Cantharis is an ointment that should be kept in every kitchen. It is the most effective anti inflammatory cream to treat burns of any kind. When a burn is treated with cantharis, it leaves minimal scars. It can also be used to treat urinary tract infections. Cantharis is usually used as a cream.
- Magnesia phosphoric: This is a must have for women. It can be used to treat any form of cramps including menstrual cramps. It can also be used to treat tiredness, headaches, nerve pain, insomnia and to help a person relax. Magnesia phosphoric is usually prescribed in the form of homeopathic pills.
- Rhus tox: Rhus tox is a common homeopathic remedy for muscle sprains and bruising. It is also beneficial for people suffering from back aches, arthritis, sciatica and body aches associated with the flu. Rhus tox is usually found in the form of homeopathic pills.
One should not do any type of self medication, however, you should check with your homeopathic practitioner about the dosage and frequency of consumption. Do not take it for granted that homeopathy has no side effects and take a more intense dose than required. Also store these medicines properly. Ideally, homeopathic medicine should be stored in a cool place without direct exposure to sunlight or extreme heat or cold.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a specilized homeopathy and ask a free question.
I have missed my period, yesterday was my date. What medicines should I take to avoid pregnancy? In case I get positive results.
I am 23 year old and 3 months back I gave birth to a beautiful girl child. Now time to decide the best possible option for preventing pregnancy for at least 3 years. In past I have suffered with white discharge and vagina infections too many times. Can you help me to choose the safest option. Will coper t kind of thing will increase the chance of vagina infection.
While pregnant women undergo wide range of emotions throughout the nine months of pregnancy - elation, depression, anxiety, excitement and anticipation, men too experience a roller coaster of feelings. Men who are expecting a baby might be stressed due to things like financial responsibilities, relationships and work. Becoming a dad involves lot of change, often all at once. It can lead to stress in his pregnant partner. Unfortunately this can affect your baby's health and development as well.
Every women's body, mind, circumstances are different. It is hard to predict how she will be feeling at any given time. The best thing you can provide is unconditional love and support to her. Understand that there is no single "normal" pattern to what a women will feel as she progresses to pregnancy. Rapid hormonal changes makes her more emotional and you have to face it. The best is to notice her feeling and be patient.
Respect her and be there for her needs:
Building a baby is incredibly taxing on a women's body. The first and third trimester are particularly hard and exhaustive even in the most energetic women. This is your time to step up. The first trimester is an ideal time to begin learning and give the support that your partner needs. You should buy easy to wear clothes for her. The health and happiness of both mom and baby should be at the priority. Respect her body and emotional needs. If she is unable to eat certain food due to nausea, then you should also avoid those foods. You should avoid alcohol, tobacco and illicit drugs.
In addition to her physical health, a women's emotional well-being and her mental health also pay important role in pregnancy care. As the hormonal level in her body increases, it makes her more irritable. Sometimes she is over joyed and excited and sometimes she is worried and fearsome as the delivery approaches. Recognise the pregnancy as a way to deepen your relationship with your partner and your new child.