Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Dandekar
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. DandekarYour feedback matters!
Regarding Food, don't go for any junk food, Fast food, Freezed, canned,packaged food.Always take fresh, Home made,If u cant take Home made bcoz of Job, Place, etc, Try to add Healthy Food like Fruit juices,Raw vegetables, Fruits, salads,Sprouts in your Diet. Avoid Cold drinks, especially aerated, Black.
Diet should b Oil less r minimum oil with.Salt to b in less quantity.
Dont go for baked items, n avoid cooking food in micro woven.
Try to take WATER atleast 3-4 liters in a day. But not From Refrigerator.
Avoid Sedentary life.Be a part of some activity.But if u r an Employee, n u don't have option, then Try to schedule yourself for the vigorous activity at your convenience.Always remember. If u cant allot time for active movements, later u may feel repentance about the sedentary life forever.
Always focus on Good.Think +ve.
If have habit of Smoking, Drinking Alcohol, try to reduce Quantity n frequency wise, gradually.
Dont go for Medications for small things also, unless it bothers u much. Try to get relief by home remedies r Avoiding the things that causes, n by taking rest.
If U follow the above all Tips,i ensure U vl b free from many diseases forever.
I am suffering from PCOD FROM LSDT 3 YEARS AND MY WEIGHT IS 65 KG. SUGGEST ME HOW I LOOSE MY WEIGHT?
I am 25 years. I got period last month may now this month not came I was taking pills upto march novelon I stopped in march and from last fifteen days back pain is also very much what is the reason? help me.
While the very mention of the word ‘Farting’ makes some of you cringe and cover your nose, you can’t ignore the sheer obviousness of the whole process. It is as natural as eating, drinking, sleeping & other daily habits you associate yourself with. Farting occurs mainly when air is trapped within your body. Air might be swallowed during eating or from intestinal gas and chemical reactions in the stomach. In hindsight, farting can be a good thing. Don’t think so?
Here are 5 reasons for you to believe that farting is actually wonderful and not as gross as you think it might be:
- The hydrogen sulphide present in the fart is poisonous and smelly, but if used in small amount, is known to be beneficial in the prevention of heart disorders and strokes.
- The smelling farts containing hydrogen sulphide, which is known to be useful for slowing down the ageing process
- Farting, openly and without inhibition, while being in a relationship can actually be considered as taking a step forward in terms of honesty and comfort in the relationship. If you can share the process with your other half without hesitation and can accept the pungency that comes with it, then the relationship is definitely working well.
- Farting can work as a self-defensive mechanism, as proved by recent researchers.
- Holding your fart for a long time might cause uncomfortable conditions, such as bloated bowel movements and haemorrhoids. No matter how much you hold them, the farts will release themselves once you’re relaxed, especially when you’re sleeping. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a General Physician.