Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Cardiologists in India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Intra - Arterial Thrombolysis Procedures
Treatment Of Restenosis
Submit a review for Dr. Dalal Jamshed JalYour feedback matters!
I am 41 years old I have done blood test. My total. Cholesterol level 199.0, tgl level is 400. And sr. Uric acid level is 7mgs% what can do and which medicine will take.
I am having LDL of 192. How do I control that? I do have a proper food habit and I dnt eat junk. But I remain very stressed out because of work and am on clonopazam for almost 3 months now.
I am suffering form a very slow regular chest pain for 1 month, what to do? I have no fewer or other symptoms.
I am 30 can I go cardiac checkups what are reasons in yougage coming heart problems how should we can detect but in the below 30 doctors says no problem but we can see so many people died heart stroke why this coming in young age but so many not to go tests because they are healthy why they go.
I am 33 years male serving in CRPF, I have notice little pain in all joints of bone last one year and BP moving 140/90 so that I am facing problem in running and physical exercise.
I am having a headache (more on the two sides near the temples) since last two days. I have a high bp problem since many years (for which I am taking tab. Telma 40 - one at bed time everyday). But bp since these two days is normal. Then why the headache please tell?
I'm a regular smoker, like to know what kind of medical test has to be done. It's been 15 years I started smoking. Sometimes I have breathing problem & pain between my chest.
Hi doctor my friend advice me to take fenugreek powder every morning before breakfast in luke warm water to lower down cholesterol so is it realy true but is der vil b any side effect on sexual heath if I drink fenugreek powder water in early morning everyday bcoz of cholesterol.
Hii sir/mam I have a problem of coughing, tightness of chest, breathing issue, weakness etc from child. I gone to hospital many times and got a treatment of 3-4 days but after that this problem continues. How can I do please suggest me something I tired of this issue.
I am suffering from dry cough for the last 2 weeks and I have chest pain whenever I cough. Hard. Can you suggest me?
The term 'chest pain’ is a very common term and is usually used in day to day life. Basically, chest pain refers to the pain that may generate in your chest, shoulder and can travel to your ribs, jaws and towards your arms. The feeling of the pain can be sharp or dull, depending on the severity of your condition and cause.
There can be several reasons behind chest pain. You need to conduct a few tests to examine the real cause of the chest pain. It is always advised by health experts to take the symptoms of chest pain very seriously in order to avoid any serious problem in the future. Most of the severe and life-threatening diseases behind chest pain involve lung and heart problems. People having serious heart problems often feel discomfort, followed by pain in their chest area.
Chest pain which is related to any heart disease such as heart attack usually has symptoms like:
- Feeling of fullness and tightness in the chest region
- Burning or crushing pain, which travels from the chest to jaw, hands and back region.
- Breathing problem
Usually, it is very tough to distinguish whether the pain is associated with a heart problem or not. But generally chest pains which are not related to heart problems involves symptoms like
- Sensation in your mouth
- Problem in swallowing food
- Pain that worsens when you cough
- Burning sensation in your chest
Common causes of chest pain
- Angina: Angina is a medical condition described as a feeling of discomfort or pain in the chest region. This situation occurs when your heart muscles don't receive blood, which contains rich oxygen. Angina is a symptom of Coronary Heart Disease (CHD). The pain can take place in your shoulder, jaw, neck and arms also.
- Lung problems: People with lung disorders can encounter various types of chest pains. But some common causes are:
- Pleurisy: It is a type of medical condition, which occurs due to inflammation of the lining of chest and lungs. Due to this, you feel a sharp pain at the time of breathing, coughing or sneezing.
- Pneumonia: It is a type of lung infection, which causes chest pain.
- Pneumothorax: It is a type of lung disorder, which occurs when a portion of your chest gets collapsed.
- Asthma: It is a type of condition, which occurs due to shortness of breath and causes chest pain while coughing, sneezing and breathing.
- Gastrointestinal problem: Gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD) is also a common reason for chest pain such as burning sensation in your heart.
- Other causes of chest pain: There are several other reasons of chest pain such as muscle strain, ribs injury, shingles, anxiety and panic attacks. It is always important to consult a physician whenever you encounter any of such chest pain symptoms.