Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Daksha ChauhanYour feedback matters!
I am loosing hair quickly, I had tried use of so many shampoos but of no use. Can you please help me to solve this problem.
HI sir/madam Good evening. After having my food. In chest am getting irritation is it because of digestion problem?
Hello everyone, I am Dr Ashwani Mulye. I am specialised in Panchkarma, Diet consultation, cosmetology and hair treatment as well. Today, I will brief you regarding diet and Prakruthi.
So, according to Ayurveda, there are three basic constituents in our body vatta dosha, Pitta dosha and cough dosha. These three things, they hold the body, they are responsible for the regular activities of our body and also responsible for the various diseases we catch. So, according to the combination of these three Vatta, Pitta and cough, we get different types of natures which is called as Prakruthi.
We ayurvedic vedya decides the medicines according to the Prakruthi of each and every individual. So, our natural diet should be according to our Prakruthi and our profession should also be according to our Prakruthi.
For example, if somebody has picked the Prakruthi and that person is working in a furnace or a metallurgical industry, so that is not good for him. So depending on nature, the person's attitude, behaviour as well as his looks, we can decide along with naadi pariksha and pulse that what Prakruthi each person belongs to. And then we can give them the diet according to the season, according to his profession, according to his lifestyle and make changes.
Nowadays, a lot of people are taking the wrong diet and undergo various diseases. So, it is better to take a diet consultation, take out your Prakruthi parikshan. Decide what prakruthi you are and then follow the diet so that you can manage most of the diseases only through your dietic habits and your exercise.
If you have any query, you can contact me through Lybrate where you can have text consultation, video consultation and also book an appointment. Or you can directly meet me in my clinic.
Hello sir. My name is rani. And I am from Delhi. Sir I want your help. Am surfing from fever at last 5 days. I got many medicine but it can't work. please give a right sujjection.
Hi am 25 year old woman, my weight is 67 kg. Am 152 cm height am having digestion problem for last one year undergone treatment but no use .now my upper stomach became very bulge and hard even when I drink water also. Motion is coming for 2 days once. It is very hard and I have push while going motion. When I did full day fasting also the upper stomach like full and bulge hitting with my chest. And also the left side breast, stomach and hip is paining and this part also increased weight when compared to right side hip. With this am getting belly button discharge monthly once or twice .what is the reason for this .Please help me .to which specialists I have to go .now my stomach is looking like pregnant woman.
I am 22 years old And my beards are not completely grown. They are like 55% grown Is there any way to grow it completely?
Hello Doctor I am darshan. I am 26 year old. And I have suffering from fever and dry cough problem last 5 daya. What should I do.
I am 30 years old from vizag, after delivery I am suffering from oily skin and my skin was totally changed with too dark skin, I am working women and I have 10 months old baby girl I am not caring on my skin, so please suggest how to improve and how to get my fairness skin. Please suggest which soaps and which creams I have to purchase these two things I have easily buy it, due to my financial position.
I am 50 years of age n heavy built. Want to reduce some weight. I go for walk but its not working so much. Kindly suggest some ways to reduce my weight.
I am having a knee pain. As per doctor it is arthritis & further muscular above knee. During the investigation it is also observed D-25 is 9.5 instead of 30.
Hi sir I was suffering last one week in neck pain and shoulder pain wen I take pain killer tablet then ok and next started pain again so pls tell me what I do now.
i am 18. My teeth become yellow brushing after few hrs. How to get rid of this problem. Pls suggest some home made tips. Suggests best product name to get rid of this problem.
I am having pain on my back and I realised pain after 4 to 5 hrs of sleep everyday in the morning. During daytime everything is normal.
A panic attack can start suddenly and may be caused due a variety of reasons. A patient of depression and anxiety usually goes through such attacks. The symptoms of these attacks include sudden and persistent fear, the feeling of losing control, the feeling of having a heart attack, palpitations problem, sweating, dizzy spells and more. It has been medically proven that most adults go through at least one or more panic attacks in their lifetime.
Here are a few ways in which one can stop a panic attack:
- Recognise the Signs: Take note of the symptoms. From a feeling of choking to detachment, losing control, surreal experiences, dizzy spells, nausea, pain in the abdomen and chills, to tremors, and a fear of facing death, there are many symptoms that can put your body in a fight or flight response where things may suddenly seem terrifying, and without any reason at that.
- Breath Control: Learn to control your breathing as soon as you begin to experience the symptoms. This will help in distraction even as it soothes and calms you down, thus forcing you to think rationally about the fear and helplessness that you are suddenly experiencing. Sit down with your knees bent and let your shoulders relax.
- Relaxation Techniques: Learn and practice a few relaxation techniques during times like these. This may include simple things like rubbing your neck and more focused activities like talking to yourself and meditating.
- Continuation: Remember to hold your breath, let it out, and then carry on with the activity that you had set out to do. If you stop what you were doing, then the message going to your brain is loud and clear and you will panic even further. But if you relax and zone out before letting yourself go about the chore, however robotically, then it will have a positive effect on the messages that are sent to your brain.
- Medication: In the event that you are not able to fully control and relax yourself and your thoughts, then you may want to see a psychiatrist who can prescribe specific medication that will help in relaxing you. Sedatives and antidepressants may also be prescribed for patients who are going through severe episodes of panic with debilitating symptoms.
- Differentiate between Stress and Panic: Many times, we may feel like we are panicking, yet this may simply be a way of going through stress. It is important to focus on recognising events and reactions as stress or panic.
Not allowing yourself run away from a situation is a sure shot way of dealing with panic as this condition the brain to be more accepting and resilient. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.