Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Nail Surgery Procedures
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
I am suffering from type2 diabetes for 20 years. I am now 64 years. I have diadetic neuropathy on both my lower legs. I fear numbness creeping on my hands , palms and fingers, VCan you please give me a way to reverse these? It bothers me a lot because I am a freelance writer Much Grateful in advance.
PCOS a common problem with women of present generation can be very well treated with Homeopathy
Hi sir. Very gud evng. I want to be reduce weight. Nd what kind of food I have to be taken please tel me. According that I wil follow. Nd I want to grw height also. please tel me sir.
My teeth is paining is there any tablet or any medicine for this please suggest me as it is paining too much.
I am 22 years old and I tend to sleep much more than normal people of my age. I exercise raat healthy food but still feel sleepy. What could be the reason?
How can I loose my weight, I am a 19 years old teenager boy my weight is 78 kgs and my height is 5 feet 8 inches.
Mere husband bodybuilder h gym m job krte h. Kuch dino se unki elbow me drd ho rha h. Pahle bhi hua tha ek baar. Wajah or ilaj btaye or ha wo kafi dino se exercise nhi kr rhe h.
The symptoms of depression can be complex and vary widely between people. But as a general rule, if you are depressed, you feel sad, hopeless and lose interest in things you used to enjoy.
The symptoms persist for weeks or months and are bad enough to interfere with your work, social life and family life.
There are many other symptoms of depression and you're unlikely to have every one listed below.
1) Psychological symptoms include:-
# continuous low mood or sadness
# feeling hopeless and helpless
# having low self-esteem
# feeling tearful
# feeling guilt-ridden
# feeling irritable and intolerant of others
# having no motivation or interest in things
# finding it difficult to make decisions
# not getting any enjoyment out of life
# feeling anxious or worried
# having suicidal thoughts or thoughts of harming yourself
2) Physical symptoms include:
# moving or speaking more slowly than usual
# change in appetite or weight (usually decreased, but sometimes increased)
# unexplained aches and pains
# lack of energy or lack of interest in sex (loss of libido)
# changes to your menstrual cycle
# disturbed sleep (for example, finding it hard to fall asleep at night or waking up very early in the morning)
3) Social symptoms include:
# not doing well at work
# taking part in fewer social activities and avoiding contact with friends
# neglecting your hobbies and interests
# having difficulties in your home and family life
If you experience some of these symptoms for most of the day, every day for more than two weeks, you should seek help from your doctor.
See your doctor if you think you may be depressed
Depression can come on gradually, so it can be difficult to notice something is wrong. Many people continue to try to cope with their symptoms without realising they are ill. It can take a friend or family member to suggest something is wrong.
Doctors describe depression by how serious it is:
mild depression has some impact on your daily life
moderate depression has a significant impact on your daily life
severe depression makes it almost impossible to get through daily life – a few people with severe depression may have psychotic symptoms
Grief and depression-
It can be hard to distinguish between grief and depression. They share many of the same characteristics, but there are important differences between them.
Grief is an entirely natural response to a loss, while depression is an illness.
People who are grieving find their feelings of loss and sadness come and go, but they're still able to enjoy things and look forward to the future.
In contrast, people who are depressed have a constant feeling of sadness. They don't enjoy anything and find it hard to be positive about the future.
Other types of depression-
There are different types of depression, and some conditions where depression may be one of the symptoms. These include:
Some women develop depression after having a baby. Postnatal depression is treated in similar ways to other forms of depression, with talking therapies and antidepressant medicines.
is also known as "manic depression". It's where there are spells of depression and excessively high mood (mania). The depression symptoms are similar to clinical depression, but the bouts of mania can include harmful behaviour such as gambling, going on spending sprees and having unsafe sex.
Seasonal affective disorder (SAD)-
Also known as "winter depression", SAD is a type of depression that has a seasonal pattern usually related to winter
Mere pet me bahut dard hota tha mene Dr. ko dikhaya to unhone bataya ki bache dani me sujan hai fir ek or Dr. ko dikhya to usne bataya ki meri pitt ki theli me pathari hai operation krna padega. Operation krwane ke kuch hi dino me mere fir se pet me bahut tez dard hone laga dobara Dr. ko dikhaya to sonography me aaya ki mere kidney me pathri hai us karan dard ho raha hai confirmation ke liye dusre Dr. ko dikhya or dobara sonography krwayi to usme aaya ki mere bache dani me ganth hai me ekdum presaan ho gayi kuch samajh me nahi aa raha hai me kya kru Please help.
To remain fit and free from diseases it is not just enough to make healthy lifestyle choices, one should make a conscious effort to convert these choices into regular habits. Healthy habits make our lives happier, reduce stress and help in maintaining a healthy body and mind.
You can enrich your life by adding these habits to your life -
1. Exercise regularly - Starting a regular exercise regimen can help you in getting fit. Apart from the physical benefits, exercise help release endorphins in the body which are also known as the feel-good hormone as they make you happier.
2. Eat a healthy breakfast - The breakfast is the first meal of the day, so eating a nutritious breakfast that contains a healthy balance of carbohydrates, protein and fiber will keep you satiated and provide energy. Eating breakfast also helps to curb binge eating which may promote weight gain.
3. Stop smoking - Smoking can cause damage to the cardiovascular system in the body which can lead to increased chances of blood pressure problems.
4. Take the stairs - Using the stairs instead of the elevator burns more calories and also increases your aerobic fitness.
5. Avoid the phone before bedtime - If you use your phone before you go to sleep, then it can harm your quality of sleep. The light of the phone screen contains certain wavelengths which disrupt the hormone melatonin that is responsible for regulating sleep.
6. Meditate regularly - Meditating on a regular basis reduces stress, enhances your concentration and promotes overall wellbeing.
7. Avoid processed foods - Eating natural foods such as fruits and vegetables reduces chances of gaining weight and getting affected by disorders of the digestive system. It also helps in improving the health of your skin.
8. Drink green tea - Green tea is packed with antioxidants and nutrients which restrict the formation of free radicals. It also increases the metabolic rate of the body which can cause fat loss.
9. Do balancing exercises - Simply standing on one leg for 10 seconds can enhance your mobility and balance which will be beneficial for you in carrying out your everyday movements.