Find numerous Orthopedists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Orthopedists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. D Srinivas
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. D SrinivasYour feedback matters!
I am 19 years old. I am a student. So, I have backpain problem from two-three years, when I am sit on the chair for long time. So, please suggest me. What I do?
Is degenerative changes in Lumbar spine and osteophytes a serious thing? Does this mean osteoarthritis? Is it reversible or curable at young age?
I have severe pain on the left side of my lower hip going towards my thigh and leg. Have constipation and taking triphala powder and have no problem. Have taken all test and reports all clear. Only having Thyroid and taking thyronorm 75 mg daily and razel 5 mg though cholesterol normal. Please advise as pain still continues.
My mother is 65 years old she has leg joint pains for last 15 years ago. Please do can lags joint pain finished.
I am 17 years old and my height is approx 6 inch. When I sometimes bend downwards, a sudden ache starts in my waist? What should I do?
I have tremendous amount of pain in my legs whether it's the nerves or muscle I don't know I take daily 2 tramadol tab to relieve pain suggest me a better medicine than tramadol.
I have Paine in my shoulder of my left hand sense Las 4 to 5 days is it related to Hart attack or its just normal pain, I didn't understand.
Spinal cord is a very important part of your body as it renders support to your body. It also gives your body a good posture and thus maintaining a healthy spine is very essential. An unfit spinal cord can lead to various complicated problems.
The following are 5 must do exercises in order to maintain a healthy spine:
- Exercising your core muscles can help you to maintain a fit spine. Your core muscles refer to the muscles of your lower back and your abdominal muscles. These muscles give support to your spine. So exercising them can give you a healthy spine.
- Walking regularly can also give you a healthy spine. It is suitable for people of all age groups. Daily walking can help you to recover from various spinal illnesses as well such as spinal stenosis.
- Swimming is also a good exercise for maintaing a fit spinal cord. Swimming helps to exercise all back muscles and thus, gives you a healthy spinal cord.
- Lying down straight with your face down on an even and firm surface for about twenty minutes can help you to get a healthy spine and also a good body posture.
- Cycling can also help you achieve a healthy spine. While cycling, all your back muscles and the muscles of the lower part of your body are engaged in physical activity. If the muscles of your lower back are strong, then it can help you to keep your spine fit.
Other than these exercises, stretching your limbs and other stretching exercises are also beneficial for a healthy spine. But it is highly recommended for you to consult a doctor before doing any exercise in order to be guided in the proper manner and avoid further complications.