Find numerous Orthopedists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Orthopedists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. D SrinivasYour feedback matters!
Rheumatoid arthritis is a disorder of the joints characterized by swelling, inflammation and pain in the joints. This disorder is an autoimmune disorder, wherein the immune cells of the body start to view the tissues of the body as a potential threat.
Homeopathy treats this condition very effectively as it focuses on treating the cause of the disorder. The remedies in homeopathy moderate the overactive immune system and thus help in reducing inflammation in the bones. The homeopathic practitioner starts the diagnosis by enquiring about your medical history, symptoms, working environment and provides treatment accordingly.
The various homeopathic remedies that are used to treat rheumatoid arthritis are:
- Calcarea carbonica: Arthritis that leads to formation of nodes in the affected joint, accompanied by symptoms, which aggravate during damp weather, is very effectively remedied by this particular homeopathic medicine.
- Arnica: Arnica is a homeopathic remedy that is used to treat symptoms of chronic arthritis where you experience a sore feeling on a regular basis. The symptoms tend to worsen if you touch the affected area.
- Bryonia: If you have a throbbing pain in your joints, then bryonia is recommended. The symptoms tend to worsen in cold weather.
- Calcarea fluorica: This remedy is recommended if the pain tends to improve with the application of heat. The symptoms include swelling of the joints and formation of nodes. It is especially used if the arthritis develops after an injury.
- Kali carbonicum: If the joints are extremely stiff with the pain aggravating during the early morning hours, then this remedy is prescribed. It also helps if the symptoms tends to worsen in damp and cold weather.
- Pulsatilla: This remedy is prescribed in cases where the intensity of the pain keeps on fluctuating and also if the pain is not localized. The symptoms tend to worsen in warm conditions and improve in cold conditions.
- Rhododendron: Rhododendron is recommended if the symptoms of arthritis tend to flare up and aggravate in cold conditions. Generally the pain increases during the early morning hours or if you stay stationary for a long time. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopath.
Sir actually my body is loose from neck to knee. What is the solution to make fit my body. 57kg height 158cm.
Hi I have been having severe problems with sleep. I cannot sleep at all. I hardly sleep foe 2 hours properly. I have been taking Lonazep and Mirtaz for many years. I have the problem since last 6 years. I had consulted a psychiatrist initially for the first year and later, I did not. I do not get proper sleep even after taking those pills. I have somehow managed to taper down the dose. Currently, I have stopped Lonazep completely and Mirtaz, I ma taking only 7.5 Mg. But My sleep is worse, and everymorning I get up with body pain, too much tiredness and burning eyes and nauseating feeling. Serious problems, like burning sensation in hips and thighs during the day. And weakness in legs and also severe Pain in Feet have already started. I have restless and painful legs during sleep and feet stiffness and pain is throughout the day. I ma not sure whether this is nerve or ortho related but definitely sure that this is because of my sleep problems. I am really frustrated with the other mentioned problems as well. I am 36, in a good job with no stress at work and my personal family stress is also minimal. I am single as well Please help!
Sir I fell down from bike and there is swelling in my knee joint and pain what to do please tell me.
I have pain in my right side shoulder, what type of exercise I have to perform for getting relaxed from this?
Dear Sir/Madam, This question is on my mom's behalf. She is 52 years old and she says that pain starts at his back and goes up to keens. It is not any injury and it happens itself. This problem is there for last 4-5 days and sometimes pain becomes more. Kindly let me know what could be the best treatment for this. Thank you.
It is a pain in my right leg when I start walking its hurts too much its fine too much rain I run at any time.
My mom is 53 years old and she feels a little pain in one of her hands. Also she feels like that hand has very little energy and finds it difficult to even use mobile using that hand. The pain is from fingers to elbow and no any visible cause is there. Please let me why it is happening and what is the best treatment for that. Thank you.
Hi, I am suffering from diabetes for last two years jointly pain problems in my knee, suggests me medicine.
Hi, I am 25. I have half of headache problem since last 2 months. It gradually increasing to rest half of my body. I feel little weaker on that side of my body (right). Pain now down to shoulder, back and thigh on same side. This is not much of the pain but I also feel heavier on that side of my body. Is this any neurological problem or pain? it blocking my hearing and making me feel skeleton imbalance. Should I go for full body MRI? please advice.
I have long lasting shoulder pain since 16 years. I can't throw balls by using right hand shoulder. Sometimes it is slipping accidental shake. Please advice.
I had a back pain I used a pain relief tablets n ointment. From couple of days but it's not reducing the pain What should I do.
actually I have been having the pain at that back f my legs since 10 years. Recently the pain in my hamstrings has increased a lot and has caused a lot f weakness in my legs. Mostly the doctors have diagnosed it as fibromyalgia pain and have prescribed me duloxetine 20 mg and and pregabalin 75 mg. One doctor had prescribed me tolpeserone 450 mg. But the relief is not very long lasting and the pain keeps on returning. I wanted to know how long will this treatment last and is there a better muscle relaxant I can take.
I have very bad pain in my spinal cord and the pain started from back to the toe so I want to know what type of pain it is and what to do to get rid of this.
I am 21 years old I am suffering from thyroid from last 2 years. What I want to do to overcome from neck pain and memory and stress.
Hi, I am facing regular back pain please give me some advice. What should I have to take to get rid of this?
1. Use a cane or walker for added stability.
2. Wear rubber-soled shoes for traction.
1. Make sure lighting is adequate especially night as falls are common when trying to walk in dark.
2. Eliminate clutter in the house and neatly strap loose wires etc so it does not come in the way.
3. Avoid using rugs where foot or cane can catch while walking.
4. Make sure there are bars to hold on to in the bathroom.
5. Elderly patients will reduce fall risk if they do gentle stretching exercises daily and keep up their walking.