Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. D.R.PadwalYour feedback matters!
Gud afternoon dear sir and mam. I have a question for you. If I am going gym then I should use any powder for my muscle strength. Pls tell me any powder which is good and without any side effect. Thank you.
Hi sir, I'm 23 years old male. Height 180 cm weight 72 kg. But I look very lean. My weight increased 4 kg in last two month but I look lean. Bone mass and muscle mass low. Beard not grown well. Penis also very small and my voice still not developed like male voice. Please tell solution.
I feel a immense pain in my lower abdomen on the right side .n the pain is passing through my leg n lower back .it so much like my leg is getting swollen and sometimes I feel so heavy to walk.
Which type of doctor I should to consult for yawning/shortness to of breath? please tell me cause of this breath shortness and treatment for this, and sometimes I can't take breath properly have to take deep breath from mouth,
Sir, How can sleep well for 8 hrs. Now I am in 18 years old. I have many tensions. I can not sleep well. please help me.
My daughter is 21 years old. Can I have her laser treatment? is there any sideeffects or implications involved in hair removal laser.
Hi I am 19 years old, my height is just 5.5 feet, I and my weight is 52 kgs. I just want to get feet muscular body and also want to increase my height. I do swimming since last 3 years bt it would never effect my height please solve my problem.
My penis is soft and weak. When I sex. Its not long time. Only 1 minutes. I want more sex and my penis is hard and strong. What can I do?
Please suggest best cream or oil for Beard growing. I have very less bread growth. My moustache is growing but not beard. I look too kiddish because of this. But I like to grow my beard. Please help.
Extraordinary skin is, sought by every one of us. Everybody wishes to save the youthful sparkle of his or her twenties. Perfect skin is the essential for any sort of Make-ups to emerge. The undeniably polluted environment has incurred significant injury on our skin's well-being. One needs to manage issues like Pigmentation, Acne, Fine Lines and Wrinkles from a moderately early age. Most Women, today, start to see barely recognizable differences in their mid-twenties. Anti Aging Creams and Facelifts alone are insufficient to struggle this quickened procedure of Skin Aging.
Why look old when you are most certainly not?
The answer for this is Laser Resurfacing otherwise called Laser Peel.
Laser peel is a dermal procedure that utilization's Laser Pulses to cause minor cell harm to the top layer of the skin, in this manner quickening the Skin Reestablishment Process and backing off the early Aging and Photo Aging process. This is done, either by vaporizing the harmed tissues or by making little wounds on the skin. The previous is called Non-Ablative and the latest is called Ablative Laser Resurfacing.
Advantages of Laser Peel
- Diminishes Wrinkles and Fine Lines
- Removes Acne and Scars
- Diminishes Pigmentation
- Young Glowing Skin
- Removes Warts and Improves different sorts of Skin Developments
Types of Laser Peel/Resurfacing
Ablative Laser Peel
Ablative Laser Peel is the more established method of Laser Resurfacing, the one that initially came to be called as 'Laser Peel'. The top layer of the skin is evacuated totally or incompletely, consequently the name. Incomplete evacuation of the skin is called as, Partial Ablative Laser Resurfacing.
Non-ablative Laser Resurfacing
Non-Ablative Laser Resurfacing does not require expulsion of the skin. It rather utilizes miniaturized scale Pulse to infiltrate the skin and vaporize the harmed tissues, along these lines activating Collagen reaction. The Solution of New Collagen gives the skin a young gleam and lessens almost negligible Fine and Wrinkles. This, nevertheless, is not as compelling in the Removal of Scars as the Ablative technique.
Non-Ablative Laser Resurfacing, is done partially and can be joined with fragmentary Ablative Laser Peels on the off chance that you are managing both Aging and Pigmentation.
- Counsel your doctor and get a full medical checkup to ensure you do not have any infections or hidden Health Conditions that may make Complications. In the event that you do, your specialist will recommend some additional precautionary measures. Aside from that, there will be some broad rules, for example, to stay away from medicines (like medicine for headache) and whatever other prescription that thins the blood or prevents clotting.
- In the event that, you smoke you should stop completely no less than seven days prior. The same goes for liquor consumption. Else, you hazard drawing out the recuperation period and may not get the desired outcomes.
- In the event that, you have Dark Skin you may need to be more cautious since Laser Treatments may expand Pigmentation in the actually Pigmented Skin. There are still courses in which this could work for you; you just may need to get some extra consultation in regards to your skin, as the specialist will need to test the reaction of your skin to the laser.
- Exposure to Sun should be avoided prior and then afterward the treatment and till well after the recuperation period. Recuperation largely takes around two weeks. Regardless of what time, apply Sunscreen.
- Keep yourself Hydrated.
Post Treatment Care
- You will encounter redness and swelling for a long while after the treatment, regularly a month or two. The specialist will recommend some agony solutions. It is vital to take just the medicines endorsed by your specialist. Whatever other self-drug can cause Complications.
- Try not to apply cosmetics or make-ups until the point that the specialist says it is, protected to do as such.
- Try not to venture out for the First Week after the treatment. After that as well, get an all right from your specialist first. Stay away from the pinnacle sun hours, that is, from late morning until evening.
Cost of Laser Peel Skin Treatment
The cost of Laser Resurfacing generally differs extraordinarily on the area that should be, dealt with and the skin conditions close by. Ablative Laser Resurfacing costs more than the Non-Ablative Laser Resurfacing one.
Laser Peels are compelling and worth the Investment, given that the right methodology is taken, start from precautions to Post Treatment Care.