Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. D.R. KulkarniYour feedback matters!
Recently, I played cricket & my skin turn black. What are the tips to glow it again & glow more than earlier?
Mujhe pith pe 1 year se funsi hai. Or ab wo black dots ka shape Le rahi hai. please tell about ideas to control this.
I am 19 years old and my breast are becoming very heavy day by day as compared to my whole body, I do physical works daily, I am feeling very uneasy and have to face many problems! Please suggest me some remedies!
Doc. I'm doing gym and my hands are getting hard so what should I have to do. and how I'll make them soft?
I have constant heat boils and I have tried drinking a lot of water but it is not reducing. The summers make it worse. Please help.
Any acupressure point for eyes, please suggest any with name or part, so you can reduce dark circles and puffiness on eyes,
Having clitoral discomfort again. I pulled back the clitoral hood and saw some white patches around the edge. I can't tell if it's smegma or LS white patches. It's too sensitive to scrape hard enough to get it off. If it's smegma, should I be cleaning it off? I find this so stressful. Feel weepy.
Hi I am 28 years old man living in Dubai from last 6 months I don't know why but I am facing acne problem, and due to this my forehead cover with some black spots can you please suggest me any cream that can remove my black spots within 10 to 15 days. The main problem is that black spots.
My father is feeling from swelling lymph nodes around neck and armpits some of doctors are saying that it is non Hodgkin lymphoma is it true we made biopsy and it is favour to non Hodgkinlymphoma wat is the treatment required and chemotherapy is necessary r not.
I am 21 and I used to smoke alott. Now I have stopped smoking completely. But I see rashes on my hands and legs also on face more frequent. What is the cause ?
I've left over marks of the nail scartches on the face. It makes my face look worse. What should I do?
Sir I have fungal infection from long time and for this I use fulcanazol and itrasys 100 but its not work well. It's work when I take after that when loose the drug the infection again started.
Hi I m 37yrs old male having very dark circles below my eyes from almost 10 years I consulted many doctors but all in vain is there any proper treatment to get rid of the same.
Ayurveda offers a unique and holistic approach in treating acne. It is an Indian healing system, which aims at treating pimples and acne by managing its underlying causes. Toxicity build-up and impaired digestion are targeted according to the doshas identified in an individual by an Ayurvedic practitioner.
According to Ayurveda, the whole of the cosmos is made of 5 elements namely water, fire, air, earth and space. Doshas are aggregations of these elements and affect our well-being. If access to an Ayurvedic practitioner isn’t feasible, then try cutting down on junk food as they contain additives and preservatives. Eat foods which don’t have more than 4 ingredients.
Raw and unprocessed food is the best for digestion. Replace artificial skin care products with natural ones. Change your sheets and pillows regularly as they may have trace residues of acne causing organisms. Insecticides and disinfectants should be substituted for their natural counterparts, such as neem based cleaning agents.
Here are some Ayurvedic natural substances which work wonders for treating your acne:
- Tulsi: An amazing way to get rid of pimples is tulsi (basil) paste when used by you on a daily basis. If access to fresh basil is difficult, then get a jar of dried basil from your neighborhood departmental store and use it with warm water. Use about 3 teaspoons so that a smooth paste can be formed and apply it on your face for over 10 minutes up to 5 times a week.
- Lemon and Honey: A mix of lemon juice and honey is a simple, but effective homemade beauty remedy for the treatment of acne. Mix 1 tablespoon honey and 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice. Apply the mix on the pimples and on the spots caused by the pimples. However, do not apply on severe pimple outburst as it can cause a severe and intense burning sensation. Keep it on your face for about 10 minutes and then wash it off. You can continue doing this 7 times in a week. You will eventually find very satisfactory results.
- Cinnamon: Try dry roasting dalchini or cinnamon. Grind it finely and then make a creamy paste by adding honey to it. Apply this paste for a minimum of 5 times a week. Let its goodness soak into your skin and watch the benefits of the paste work its miracle!
- Neem: Neem leaves (Indian Lilac) are the perfect natural way of treating pimples. Turn it into a paste and apply it on the areas affected with pimples. If getting fresh neem isn’t feasible, try procuring some dried and bottled leaves instead and soak for about 15 minutes in hot water and use the same as a paste.
- Sesame: Turn sesame seeds into a paste by soaking them overnight. Then turn into a paste. You can also use powder, which is readily available. Keep the paste on for 15 minutes and wait for the magic to work.
- Potato: Potato juice or grated potato can be applied directly onto your pimples. Let the sticky potato juice sit on your face for over 10 minutes before washing it off. It lends a mild and natural bleaching glow to your skin. The same technique can be also tried with tomato juice.
- Mint: Soak a few mint leaves and turn it into a fresh paste , it will act as an astringent. Mint is also effective in making acne marks fade away if used regularly.