Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. D.R. KulkarniYour feedback matters!
I am 60 yrs old. Suffering from prostate problems.please advise the tests to be carry out and medicine to follow.
I am having lichen planus since 2 year. First i was given symptomatic tteatment by doctor like photo therapy, prednisolon, cyclosporin and body cream. Right now i am not having any symptoms but skin hyperpigmenatation is there. What should i do for remove that pigmentation? I heard that it is self limiting disease but how much time it will take to remove pigmentation? Please give me some conservative way to treat. Thank you.
Hi I had facial two days ago for first time and I had cool facial like some gel was applied and later some cucumber or green tea based mask was applied. Next morning I saw breakouts under my face skin. please help. They look like tiny pimples or but not red. But I have few pimples here and there on my face before. please help thanks.
I have got boils in my head which appear & disappear.Since a year.Took lot of medicine but it still keeps coming.
I am a 26 yrs old girl. I have got severe dark circles. Tried all the medicines and otintments possible but no use. I am frustrated. Want to get rid of them asap. Please suggest.
I have had dark circles and baggy eyes for years. I am 22 and I feel like dark circles are taking away my confidence. I do sleep properly for 7-8 hrs and drink 4+ litres of water daily, still they are as it is. I ve read about vitamin K supplements and creams, do they really help? What should I take?
Every women wants soft and glowing skin, which one will never get tired of touching.
Have you ever dreamt of having glowing skin, which is so soft, that your husband never stops telling you how soft it is?
Have you always wanted your friends to compliment on how radiant your skin is?
Well now, your dream will surely come true as given below are some tips to obtain soft and glowing skin naturally.
If you follow these tips properly then you will also have the soft and glowing skin naturally, which you always dreamed to possess.
Some of the tips to acquire smooth, soft and glowing skin naturally are:
- The harsh sun can really make your skin look bad hence, apply sunscreen every time you go out to protect your skin form dust and harsh rays of the sun.
- Make sure that you take a cool shower instead of a hot shower.
- Use less soap. Soap is made up of chemicals instead mix channe ka atta, shikakai powder and kasturi haldi and add some water to make a fine paste out of it. Apply this paste to your body and rinse it off.
- Moisturize your skin daily as your skin needs nourishment.
- Eat healthy and be fit. If you eat healthy green vegetables, fruits and fibers, you will soon have glowing skin. Eat sweet potatoes, broccoli, carrot, mangoes, spinach, and blueberries and dry fruits and nuts.
- Workouts daily, if you tone your muscles, it will make your skin look tighter and well sculpted.
- Sleep well as a good night sleep will help your skin to look fresh.
- Don’t use excess make up. Cosmetics are made up of chemicals instead go for natural products.
- Apply rose water to your skin as it improves your complexion.
- Drink a lot of water as water makes your skin look bright and fresh. Dehydrated skin looks dull.
- Scrub your skin well as it helps to remove dead skin cells and makes your skin look radiant.
- Green tea scrub is a very effective scrub. To prepare a green tea scrub you need green tea leaves, one teaspoon of cream and one teaspoon of sugar. Boil green tea leaves in a spoon full of water and add sugar and cream to it. Mix well, apply, and rinse it off after 10 minutes.
Hence these are some of the tips you have to follow religiously to get smooth and glowing skin naturally. Make sure that you follow them properly.