Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. D K DastoorYour feedback matters!
I always get rashes on my skin. I have avoided all the foods like brinjal, coconut etc. But still I have this problem. I have to take a tablet called okacet everyday from past 5 years I have this problem. Please suggest how to get rid of it.
Hi am 26 years female I want to know dermadew glow cream is good for pigmentation I ill give good results ? Pls advice me doctors . I am facing this problems more than a months pls help me.
How to controll pimiples growing in body especially ni face what are the precaution I need to take contoll over aganist the pimples.
My face become totally black when l was in age 15 my colour totally white and that time is totally black I consult with doctor no improvement found and treatment is so expensive what should I do to regain my original colour.
I have been seeing blood in my stool for 3 days. The stool comes out healthy, the blood seems to drip from some wound that I can not feel or see. The blood is red and fresh and comes apart from stool. Should I wait for sometime before consulting a doctor?
My face and skin complexion is getting dark day by day. So what should I do to become fair and glamorous?
My friend Asked me to consult about radiance instant skin brightener It is a skin cream for brightness Is it good for use? If we use this continuously its effect would be temporary or permanently? please help.
I Gour paul age 30. I work merchant navy. Every year at least work 6 month on ship. My skin problem facing. Some rashes ,rough, like white small spot coming .it is started from back side then covered whole body even face also. My skin colour became dark this time. I used soap for bath. After bathing I pressed on this spot area by finger then came out dirty .I used candid powder then skin roughness slightly solved but specially my face skin become dark this time. Pls advice me.
I am have anal burning after stool passing .Through practosocpy Dr. detected anal fissures. Please tell fissures are curable or not ? Please suggest me a diet I am also having gastritis problem also.
Hii, Am 28 years old since 4 years I am suffering from black masks (hyper pigmentation ) on my face. Please suggest me how remove this masks permanently.
Flawless skin is becoming a thing of the past. Skin problems like acne, pimples, freckles, fine lines and wrinkles, to name a few are on a mercurial rise. Many find their skin to be losing its radiance at an alarming rate.
Water is one of the most important components that help in the process of digestion, blood circulation, mineral absorption and can have positive impact on your skin. Dehydration can take a toll on your skin, leaving it dry and lifeless. In order to ensure the health of your skin, it is highly recommended to keep your system hydrated. Following are the benefits of water:
- Moisturizes dry skin and lessens the appearance of wrinkles: Insufficient intake of water makes your skin appear dry and flaky; such a skin is more prone to wrinkling. When you drink sufficient water your skin cells hydrate from within. Hydrated skin is resilient in nature and therefore, it has less chance of suffering from premature wrinkling.
- Makes your skin appear younger: It is advised to drink minimum 8 glasses of water a day to keep your body hydrated. The condition of your health can be analyzed from the condition of your skin, as a body that is hydrated well, makes your skin appear healthy too.
- Get rid of dark circles: The problem of dark circles arises over the years due to the damage of the capillaries under the eyes. The skin around the eyes is thinner than facial skin, which hinders the smooth flow of fluid through them. Plenty intake of water on a regular basis can reduce the appearance of dark circles dramatically, making your skin appear healthy.
- Keeps skin soft: Skin is made up of 3 layers namely, epidermis, dermis and subcutaneous tissue. When the water content of the outermost layer of the epidermis is insufficient, your skin tends to lose elasticity and feel rough. Intake of adequate water hydrates the skin cells and makes them function properly, making your skin soft and supple.
- Improves skin tone: Water is known for its abilities to flush out toxins from your system and for maintaining the proper functioning of your kidneys. Sufficient intake of water ensures that harmful toxins and impurities are regularly flushed out of your system, thereby, adding a healthy glow to your skin.