Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. D. A. Tapia
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. D. A. TapiaYour feedback matters!
I have low sex drive problem. I do not get sufficient sexual excitement. I am 31 year old. My problem is 10 year s old.
Chest pain may be caused by multiple problems within the body and while being a problem in itself, may also be a symptom of a bigger underlying problem. Chest pain may be caused by anything from simple chest congestion due to a cold to something far more serious such as the onset of a heart attack. While it is important that life style changes be made to prevent major issues, homeopathy can provide relief for many symptoms till extensive medical steps are taken to correct the problem.
Symptoms associated with chest pain
- Stable angina – Vice like constriction or choking, pain may be spread to right or left arm or both, dyspnoea before pain.
- Unstable angina – Chest pain occurs at rest.
- Pericarditis – Pain radiates to the left side of the shoulder which gets worse by lying in a flat position.
- Pneumothorax – Severe chest pain along with shortness of breath, cyanosis, restlessness and collapse.
- Pneumonia – Sharp pain which, gets worse by taking deep breath and coughing.
- Pulmonary embolism – Short rapid breathing, sharp pain in middle of the chest that is worse by deep breathing.
- Gastroesophagial reflux disease – Difficult painful swallowing, pain in the middle of chest which, extends to neck, back and shoulders.
- Myocardial – Vomiting, dyspnoea features of shock, profuse sweating, fever, low blood pressure, pulse small rapid and irregular
Homeopathic remedies for various kinds of chest pain
Homeopathy is one of the most popular holistic systems of medicine. The selection of remedy is based upon the theory of individualization and symptoms similarity. This is the only way through which a state of complete health can be regained by removing all the sign and symptoms from which a patient is suffering.
The aim of homeopathy is not only to treat chest pain, but to address its underlying cause and individual susceptibility of the patient. For this patient’s current symptoms, past medical history and family history are taken into account. There are many homeopathic remedies which cover the symptoms of chest pain and can be selected on the basis of cause, location, sensation, modalities and extension of the pain. For individualized remedy selection and treatment of chest pain, the patient should consult a qualified homeopathic doctor in person. In medical emergencies like myocardial infarction and pulmonary embolism, immediate hospitalization is usually required. Some important remedies are given below for the treatment of chest pain:
- Arnica mont. – Chest pain with sore and bruised feeling.
- Ranunculus b. – Good remedy for intercostal rheumatism, sharp stitching pain in the chest along with dyspnoea.
- Kali carb. – Stitching pain in the chest, which gets worse between 2-3 A.M
- Actea racemosa. – Pain worse on the right side.
- Bryonia – Chest pain is of stitching, burning and stabbing in nature, is worse by motion and better by rest and pressure. Thirst for large quantities of water and dryness of mucous membranes often accompanies.
- Rumex c. – Sharp stitching pain through the left lung, often with cough.
- Stannum – Knife like stitches, worse on bending forward and left side.
- Phosphorus – Violent tickling cough, chest pain due to tuberculosis of lungs or pneumonia along with oppression of the chest.
- Aconite – Chest pain due to pneumonia of first stage along with anxiety and restlessness.
- Robinia – Burning pain behind sternum due to hyperacidity.
- Strophanthus – Chest pain is of stitching and twitching in nature and often of cardiac origin.
- Note : Please do not take any medicine without consulting a Homoeopathic Physician.
I feel pain in my pelvic nerves after bowel movement. It gets healed after placing ice pack in my pelvic and abdominal area. Is this a stomach ulcer or abdominal muscle strain?
When it comes to all things sex, looks matter. That's something that gets drilled into everyone from the moment they are old enough to pay attention to billboard ads or notice the perfectly airbrushed women in magazines. But it's important to remember that even the best penis care doesn't result in an airbrushed penis - and that a man's body is probably never going to measure up to those models on the billboards. Why? Because Photoshop manipulation is everywhere!
But many men who are overweight often feel as though they aren't good-looking enough to draw the attention of a potential sexual partner. Their confidence might be at an all-time low, especially when they compare themselves to those not-so-real models of male physique.
The good news is that a man who is overweight can have just as much penis fun as any other guy - and possibly even more! It all comes down to confidence. Here's how to get it.
1) Get real. Rather than see the men in magazines and on billboards as the perfect specimens, see them for what they really are - regular men who have been airbrushed to perfection. They don't really look like that in real life. It's important to break free of that media-induced confidence killer in order to life full of confidence.
2) Know the truth. Remember that every person has something wonderful to offer, both in the bedroom and outside of it. A man who is overweight has plenty of great things to give to a partner. Just because he weighs a bit more than someone else doesn't mean he can't give ultimate pleasure to himself and others.
3) Get comfortable. Sometimes, a man who is overweight wants to ignore his body, or at least the parts of it that he doesn't like. Rather than shy away from it, get comfortable with it! Pay attention to every inch. Look in the mirror and appreciate it for how strong and capable it is, rather than looking at the flaws.
4) Get naked. The more time a man spends without clothing, the more likely he will become comfortable with how his body looks and feels. Spend plenty of time without anything on and be amazed at the difference a few weeks can make.
5) Reach out. Let go of the notion that nobody will want someone who is overweight. That's absolutely not true, and there are millions of happy couples out there to prove it! Reaching out to potential partners and building good friendships is the first step to moving into a relationship.
6) Try new things. When it's time to fall into bed with a partner, be more than willing to try new things. Sometimes a person who is overweight doesn't "fit" the way they expect, especially if they are expecting something like what they have seen in carefully-choreographed adult films. Remember, those videos aren't real life - what is going on in a person's bedroom is. And it's awesome!
7) Soak up the compliments. Many who are overweight will brush away compliments, believing their partner doesn't really mean it and they are "just trying to be nice." Rather than buy into that, simply believe a partner when they say how great the sex was or compliment on smooth skin, a handsome penis and more. They mean it!
A guy can also enhance his confidence by reaching for a daily penis health crème (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin). A healthy penis is a handsome penis, and that means application of a great crème with multiple vitamins and nutrients - including Shea butter, vitamin A, alpha lipoic acid and more - can give the penis the healthy glow it deserves.