Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. D. A. TapiaYour feedback matters!
I am sixty year old. I am suffering type 2 diabetes for about ten years and under regular treatment. For last about three months I am not able to have sound sleep and feeling tense mentally all time. I am also having acute constipation now a days inspite of taking laxatives and having hardness in my stomach. I am taking one tablet of amryl m2 twice in day i. E. Morning / evening and one tablet of trajenta in the afternoon as advised by doctor for diabetes. Can you guide me to set my stomach right free from constipation and also mind tense free so that I can sleep well in the night.
I have pain in my throat and also my sound is changed from last 2 month it is happening what should I have to do.
My name is Naveen. I m 20. Year old. Last nite I took spicy food stuff. So actually today whole day. I was uncomfortable. Stomach ach n all was full day so wat should I do. Suggest as early as possible.
I am having a lots off headache during the studying the books. please reply me what I should do now?
How much time HIV take to show it's earlier symptom after sex. And what is its symptom. please reply.
I am 20 year old male, and I've been having some discomfort and burning kind of sensation while urinating over the past 2-3 days. The last week has been really hectic for me, including sleepless nights due to work, sleeping for very few years and maybe dehydration too. Also I've noticed a little bit of whitish semen like discharge on the top of the head.
I have erectile dysfunction/sexual dysfunction. My age is 43 years. I have no children. I can't satisfy my wife.
Sir I am suffering from cough and cold very badly before 2 day. Please tell me what I do for good health.
Hai doc I have a problem with my stomach. It is that I get too much when I was sleeping. What can I do for this. Please help me with that and also want to make sure no problem.
Fortunately, most men will never have to deal with penile cancer. But even though the cases of penile cancer are very rare, it's such a frightening penis problem that many men worry that they will be one of the unlucky ones to get the diagnosis. The good news is that regular penis care can help a man spot the signs of penis cancer very early, and that's what matters most when it comes to getting treatment that can eradicate the cancer cells and make a man healthy again.
What are the most common factors in penile cancer?
It's important for a man to know what he needs to do to avoid penile cancer. Though some cases happen no matter how good a man's penis care regimen might be, there are certain factors that make cancer of the penis - and other cancers throughout the body - much more likely. These factors include:
- Men who smoke are at risk for many problems. That's because smoking pulls carcinogens into the lungs, which then disperse through the body. It also affects the blood flow through the body, which in turn affects overall health, as well as penis health.
- Bad hygiene. A man who doesn't pay attention to hygiene is setting himself up for all sorts of nasty infections, including the possibility of penile cancer down the road. A good cleaning every day is all it takes to keep the penis healthier.
- Unprotected sex. Many sexually transmitted diseases increase the odds of a man developing many penis problems, including penile cancer. Using a condom every time can help cut down dramatically on the risks.
- Lack of vaccination. For man under the age of 26, it's important to get a full course of the vaccine against human papillomavirus (HPV). This virus leads to genital warts, which can eventually lead to penis cancer.
What are the symptoms of penile cancer?
A man who is suffering from penile cancer might notice slight symptoms at first. Any of these symptoms that appear suddenly or don't go away with good penis care measures require a visit to the doctor to rule out anything serious:
1. Unexplained swelling of the penis that doesn't seem to correspond with physical activity
2. A red rash or crusty bumps underneath the foreskin or on the glans
3. Pain anywhere in the penis that develops with no obvious reasons behind it
4. Any bleeding from the head of the penis and the foreskin
5. A foul-smelling and persistent discharge that doesn't respond to any sort of crèmes or other hygiene efforts
6. Thickening of the skin or changes in the way the skin feels when rubbed
7. Changes in color of the penis (keep in mind that bruising or redness from a vigorous romp in the hay are normal and go away in a short time; this is not a sign of penile cancer)
8. Sores or growths on the penis that may develop on the shaft or the glans
9. Growths or lesions on the penis or underneath the foreskin that have a bluish tint
10. Swollen and tender lymph nodes, especially of those in the groin.
Most men will never have to deal with penis cancer, but keeping these symptoms in mind will help a guy know if he has a situation to worry about. If any of these symptoms are present and don't go away almost immediately with excellent penis care, a visit to the doctor is in order.
In the meantime, a man can make the most of topical application of high-powered ingredients in a fantastic penis health crème (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin) can be applied. He should look for a crème that contains a plethora of vitamins and nutrients, including Shea butter and vitamin E for hydration and alpha lipoic acid to fight against the free radicals that can cause cancer in the body, including penile cancer.