Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. D. A. TapiaYour feedback matters!
Stomach pain and I think I saw very very little bloody mucus after I passed stool. I m not really sure if it was bloody mucus or something else. 2 days back I had constipation and I passed a very hard constipated stool that gave me a v sharp pain in the anal area. Then the next morning thr were red-pinkish 1-2 drops of blood after I finished passing stools. No blood in stools no pain. I took pilex (ayurvedic) and ylex (homeopathy) and kept myself well hydrated, now there is no bleeding. Pain has reduced very much and bowel movements got better. But now this stomach pain, gas and bloody mucus very very little though is confusing me if I have some serious problem? Is it colon cancer?
My daughter 27 year old has problem of frequent stomach ache and gas formation and had persistent headache for last one week. She also has problem of pimples on the face. Suggest the remedy.
I do have cramps on any part of my body. Lately I have started stress as well. Please advice me what to do.
From 5-6 days I am not getting good sleep, sleep is very poor, only 1-2 hrs I sleep and feels tiered whole day, I do exercise and play daily and I don't smoke and drink, what may reason and what is cure.
I my having white patches in my skin, due to which it tempts to itch. What should I do. I live in a place which is very cold.
I Have continuously cough, its happening after taking lunch and dinner anything and duster, after that walking. If I doing anything after that continuously I affected cough.
I am very immune to cold (sardi). It happen with me every time and last for long period what should I do. My head will also start paining due to the cause. Please reply to this as quick as possible.
Hi Doctor. I am having chickenpox and this is my seven th day slowly the color of the blister getting changed. So please suggest me how to get mark free skin as soon as possible?
Is it alright to have fruits like watermelon or avocado juice on an empty stomach early in the morning. And also wht all fruits ald I avoid on an empty stomach. .and is it ok to gargle out the salts in the morning, will it cause any deficiency.
Why is there a lot of itching near pennies and tigh and at back as well whenever I go to sleep it makes me feel more and because of which there is a lot of bleeding that happens when I itch.
PMS is often treated as a joke but for many women, it is a monthly nightmare. Muscle cramps, headaches, bloating, breast tenderness, anxiety and depression are common symptoms of PMS. Though there is no set cure for PMS here are a few tips that will help you deal with it.
- Set an exercise routine: Exercising not only helps you maintain weight but also helps dealing with PMS. You only need to set aside 30 minutes a day for a brisk walk, jog, swim or even dance. Aerobic exercises improve blood circulation, ease stress and help the brain release happy hormones.
- Change your diet: If you are feeling bloated and depressed, cut back on simple carbohydrates like sugar and fat and increase your consumption of complex carbohydrates like fruits, vegetables and whole grains. Do not attempt a low carb diet to lose weight if you suffer from PMS. Reducing the simple carbohydrates in the body and increasing the complex carbohydrates keeps you body feeling full for longer and increases the serotonin levels in the body.
- Quit alcohol and caffeine: Drinking a glass of wine or a cup of coffee may give you temporary relief from PMS symptoms but in the long run they aggravate your PMS symptoms such as headaches, breast tenderness and mood swings. Alcohol may also contribute towards lowering the magnesium levels in your body and thereby make you feel bloated.
- Relax: One of the effects of PMS is to make you feel anxious and tense. The easiest way to address this is by learning to relax. Try meditation or yoga for half an hour every morning. This will improve your overall health as well as soothe muscle pains.
- Take a few supplements: Research says that certain fatty acids like Omega 3 and linoleic acid can lower irritability and body aches associated with PMS. Calcium is also known to help ease PMS symptoms. Getting these nutrients in the required levels may not be possible only through your daily meals. Hence, you can also consider supplements to ease your pains.
- Use Birth control pills: Birth control pills with the drospirenone hormone can help ease symptoms of severe PMS. Menstruation is often accompanied by a drop in estrogen levels that can lead to migraines. Birth control pills also regulates your hormones and hence avoids these fluctuations. It also keeps your ovaries from releasing eggs every month and hence reduces the intensity of the associated cramps.
- Talk to people: You are not alone when it comes to PMS. Instead of keeping quiet about your discomfort, talk to people who may be experiencing something similar. Sharing your problems will introduce you to new ways of dealing with it. You could also get online support through various discussion groups.