Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
I am suffering dissatisfied with my self to sex with my partner, I know it is all about me, I don't have any interest with this and I can't do anything with my partner, it's disappointed me and I don't know how I over come this problem.
I am 23 years old male. Sometimes I am suffering from headache on back skull. I daily take head bath also. What is the remedy for this doctor.
Sometimes I feel pain in my lower part of heel. Specially in morning when I wake up. But now I daily feel the pain in right side of the leg heel. And if I seated some where and then I stand to walk feel some more pain. Some day have no pain automatically feel cure. What is the cause & cure. I am 32. Male. A healthy soilder in army.
I get up in the morning with 10-15 sneezes. A blocked nose. This occurs every 2nd day. What to do? Please help me.
Hello doctor, I have freckles on my cheek bones. How can I get rid of these. These have appeared from last 2-3 years. I really want to get my face clear.
Hi doctor I got married before 4 years. But still we don't have baby. I went to treatment and doctor say that I'm having pcod. But my periods is normal regular egg growth is also normal in follicular study. Now I'm drinking APCOD sachet. What is the next step to get pregnant and it is possible to get pregnant.
Hello doctor. my brother pulled my hand from that time I have pain in chest nerve . If I breath it pulls nerve and pains if I twist my self for yoga aur sleep it pains . What is solution for this. Thanking you.
I am suffering from cold and cough from two weeks what should I do to recover or free from this disease. Help me out of this plz.
Sir whenever their is a seasonal change, I always caught up with viral. It basically happens in cold seasons and I am tired of this. Is their any permanent solution to these seasonal influenza.
I am suffering from fever from few days. Its very critical time for me. I have cancer also. So what should I do.
The lifestyle we lead plays an important role. Maintaining a healthy lifestyle is important to overcome many diseases as it helps in bringing the blood pressure to normal and in turn reduce the risks of diseases, such as diabetes and hypertension. Factors like smoking, diet, stress and sedentary lifestyle can lead to hypertension and diabetes. Hypertension is known as silent killer as it is symptomless.
There are various traditional medicines known to lower the blood pressure. Also, there are certain herbs that help in controlling blood pressure and preventing other diseases.
Some of these herbs are:
- Basil: This herb has a strong aroma and can be used in the preparation of many foods. It also helps in lowering the blood pressure, though for a brief time. Adding freshly chopped or torn basil to soups, salads, pastas and casseroles not only enhance the taste but are also beneficial for health.
- Cinnamon: This herb requires some effort to add in the diet, but is helpful in maintain the blood pressure. Diabetic people should have cinnamon everyday in some or the other way. Cinnamon can be included by sprinkling over cereals, oats, coffee, stews and curries.
- Cardamom: Cardamom if consumed daily can be helpful in bringing down blood pressure and in turn controlling hypertension and diabetes. Cardamom is very popular in South Asia, the seeds can be powdered and used in stews, soups or baking. It not only has an enhanced flavor but is also packed with numerous health benefits.
- Flaxseed: This is very rich in Omega-3 fatty acids. Omega-3 fatty acids are believed to lower the blood pressure and also protect the body against atherosclerotic cardiovascular disease. They are known for reducing cholesterol levels, and improving glucose tolerance thus acting as antioxidant. Flaxseeds can be added in smoothies and soups or baked goods.
- Garlic: Garlic often synonymous with bad breath and pungent seasoning has immense health benefits. It dilates and relaxes the blood vessels allowing the blood to flow freely and in turn reduces the blood pressure.
- Ginger: Adding ginger to the diet helps to control the blood pressure. It relaxes the blood vessels and improves the circulation of the blood. Ginger can be used in sweets, savories and beverages and is very common in Asian food.
- Celery Seed: This is a diuretic and in China it is used to treat hypertension. This can be used to flavor stews, soups, savory dishes and casseroles. Both the seeds and the plant have various benefits and uses of their own.
- Hawthorn: This herb is used to treat high blood pressure in China. Decoctions of the herb have health benefits such as reduction of blood pressure, controlling hypertension and blood circulation.