Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Treatment Procedures
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Coomi DubashYour feedback matters!
I have a Enlarge Prostate where I do get frequent urination. I get up 3-4 times @ night for urination. Sometime I just finish urination and I feel like I did not finish and I go back for urination. My PSA level is Normal, What should I do in this case. I am 65 years old.
I am experiencing alot of pain while passing stool. There is sometimes blood also after stool is passed. It pains when I sit as well. It's happening for past 10 days.
My KUB ultrasound shows prostate weight of 25 grams, and REDUCED ECHOES from prostate. My urinary frequency is higher than normal, and I also get up one to two times during sleep to urinate. Ejaculation causes mild burning and discomfort in lower abdomen and sometimes penis. ALSO, in August 2015, I had a very severe bout of pain and burning in my genitals (penis, scrotum, perineum) and lower abdomen (just above penis). It lasted for 3 months. It was triggered by frequent ejaculation. Since then, I have reduced the frequency of ejaculation to once a week. What could I be suffering from? Should I get TRUS or PSA test done? What do reduced echoes from prostate signify?
I have suffering from pain in rectal & anal region. I do not know is it piles /fissure? Sometime constipated. Much burning.
I have black spot in my face. As well as pimples on my back. I used many cream for glowing nd fairness face. So what I do.
L-glutathione capsules ke kya benefits hote hai? Kya normally koi bi le skta hai. Ise.aur diebetic patient bi le skte h? Ktni din tak lia jata hai.
I am having rashes in my private areas .spreading all over my body slowly ,eye also ,i am taking amoxylin.
I have cough and cold problem from childhood. All the time sneezing takes place. And I have infection in skin too. Help me to cure this?
I am 28 years old mle and blood comes along with stool everyday and the same has been happening for last 10 odd years. Few years back I used to eat more street foods but now I have controlled this habit by a great margin but still this issue doesn't seem stop. Some quantity of blood is always there. Kindly let me know some home remedies to get rid of it. Thanks.
I want a glowing baby skin free from pores and pimples please advice good face wash n daily things which skin needs for complete care.
Skin rashes are a regular problem in both men and women. These can be caused by a variety of factors, both internal and external to the body. However, rashes on the genitals and the groin area can be very problematic, painful and embarrassing. Some could be caused due to problems within the body while some could be contracted externally such as rashes caused by sexually transmitted diseases.
Types of groin rashes in women
Women tend to be affected by rashes as the genital area along with the innerwear tends to be a fertile breeding ground for microorganisms. Infections can also grow uninhibited if medications or appropriate precautions aren’t taken. Some of the common types of groin rashes in women along with their causes are mentioned below.
- Chaffing or intertrigo: This is one of the most common forms of rashes, which are both painful and can be unsightly as well; these look like inflamed spots. This is primarily caused by the rubbing of the inner thighs against each other.
- Jock itch: Although more commonly associated with men, Jock itch can affect women as well. Medically known as ‘tinea cruris’, jock itch occurs when the moisture from your sweat gets trapped within the folds or creases of skin in the groin area thus, encouraging fungi (dermatophyte fungi) to grow there. It is more common among obese people or if you happen to wear tight clothing during exercise. The rash will look like raised papules, which are red in color and quite itchy.
- Infections caused by the imbalance or proliferation of fungi such as yeast: Yeast infections caused by fungi candida usually occur when the pH (the alkaline to acidity) balance of the vagina is disrupted. This will not only result in vaginal discharge, itching pain and discomfort, but will also result in rashes around the vagina along with swelling.
- Contact rashes: Dermatitis may be transferred either through skin to skin contact or by using shared utensils and clothing items such as towels. Contact dermatitis or skin infections look like red rashes and can happen anywhere within the body, including the genitals and groin.
- Friction rashes: Some rashes occur as a result of adverse reactions to items of clothing rubbing against the skin such as jeans or using razors or the use of nylon thongs. These rashes occur due to the body reacting to these and look more like inflammation of the skin.
- Rashes caused by STIs and STDs: Certain rashes may develop on a woman’s groin as a manifestation of sexually transmitted diseases and infections. Some examples of these are Chlamydia, gonorrhea or syphilis and herpes; just to mention a few. These are usually accompanied by mild to severe pain and can only be cured after a proper consultation with the doctor.
Get to the doctor: Heat rashes, intertrigo and friction rashes usually go away by themselves. Vaginal yeast infections may require topical creams while other forms of bacterial infections can be treated by creams or oral antibiotics after proper consultation with a physician. If the pain is unusual and the rashes tend to persist along with other symptoms, you should immediately visit your doctor for further analysis and treatment.