Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. ChowdaryYour feedback matters!
Meri normal period aaj ki date 4 din baad he. Aur sex 2 din se chal rahi he. Kya me unwanted 72 pill kha sakti hu. Pill nahi lene se bhi hogi kya? Please ans me best solution.
I am newly married couple me and my wife age is 20 years. But there is a problem in excitation of my wife. She excited for a short time. I make an effort to excite her but at the time of entering she afraid and a great pain during intercourse after that we have to stop it. So please suggest me what is the problem.
Ayurveda is an ancient Indian life science that requires you to make various lifestyle changes along with the use of medication that is based on herbs and condiments with massages and Yogic postures. This field of medicine believes in getting to the root of the problem so as to cure it and prevent it in the future as well. Gastritis is no different and enjoys the same kind of attention when it comes to Ayurveda.
Here is everything you need to know about the Ayurvedic perspective of gastritis:
- Definition: As per Ayurveda, gastritis is known as Urdhva Amlapitta, which can lead to the occurrence of stomach ulcers when the inflammation of the stomach lining goes untreated for a prolonged period of time. This inflammation is the basic outcome of the condition.
- Causes: Problems in the Vata Dosha, one of the four Doshas in the body, can cause this condition. Also, a build up of Ama or toxins due to poor digestive health, can lead to the occurrence of this disease. As per Ayurveda, there are many reasons that may cause this toxin build up and the imbalance in the Vata Dosha. This includes eating spicy food on a regular or frequent basis and taking too many drugs like pain killers and analgesics which can lead to this condition. Also, too much of alcohol consumption and greasy food can cause gastritis. Further, one of the main causes of gastritis as per Ayurveda, is the presence of too much stress and worry, and the lack of a proper routine when it comes to eating, sleeping and exercising.
- Symptoms: The main symptoms include appetite loss and nausea, as well as discomfort and pain in the abdomen. Gastrointestinal bleeding and blood discharge may also occur for patients suffering from this condition. Headaches and vomiting are also common symptoms of this condition.
- Medication: There are various Ayurvedic medicines that can help in treating this condition. Sukumara Ghrita are ghee based preparations that can be taken every morning with a glass of warm milk in order to activate the digestive fires and improve the digestive powers. The difference can usually be seen in a matter of days. Dhatri Lauha includes amla juice which should be taken twice a day. Lemon juice, ajwain, amla and ginger are also helpful in such situations.
- Lifestyle Changes: Avoiding spicy and greasy food as well as stopping alcohol abuse and smoking can help in curing this condition. One should also stay away from excessively stressful mental and physical tasks.
Taking the right steps at the right time for a proper routine with good habits can help in treating this condition as per Ayurveda.
My frnd took unwanted 72 within 48 hrs (evening 0530) of having unprotected sex. Afterdat again c made unprotected sex vry next morning n took unwanted 72 empty stomach at 0755 morning. Is it a serious issue as c took 2 tablets within 24 hrs n one out of them was taken empty stomach. Pls reply.
Hi doctor, I am married for last four years but I'm not conceiving due to pcod and my husband is suffering from Azoospermia. Is this any serious problem to conceive. I had test the blood they said that my thyroid (tsh) is 4.09 and my husband (tsh) is 4.50 is this normal or I have to take medicine. My age is 22 and my husband age is 31.
I had sex on 6th as my periods finished on 4 the date I dint take any pills so can I get pregnant n till my date is yet to come n im feeling so much nausea other than nausea I don't have any other symptoms so am I pregnant?
I am 21 years old. I got my first period when I was 13. From that day my periods are very irregular. I get periods after 2 3 or 6 months. Is it normal or I should be worried?
Hello doctor I have suffering from fibroadima in breast so please tell me how will remove my cyst permanently because due to my this problem I 'm too much disturb please help me doctor.
I am having slight pain in my left breast. When I am pressing it with my hand it's little tight & painful. This pain started before 2 days of my mensuration cycle & today having 4th day of my menses. I never felt such problem before. Is it related to cyclic pain? What I need to take care. Please suggest. I am worried about it.
My question is related with my mother's health problem. She is about 37 years old and has lot of work load at home to do daily. What is the best treatment for her?
I want to know just For example If we do perfect intercourse on 14 Aug 2016 (her periods end on 7 Aug) Then her next periods are missed on 7sept 2016 or 7 oct 2016?
Hello sir/madam I and my girlfriend had sex in September (protected) but prior to sex I have rubbed it in her private parts. She got her periods in october. But in this month her periods were actually scheduled on 22 nov but till date she did not get her periods. Is anything serious? Please help me out.
I am 9 weeks pregnant 24 year old my hba1c is 5.6 am called diabetic or how to manage with medicine or diet what I have to do .I am worried fbs and pp bs are normal.
Iam pregnant again after miscarriage lmp 7sep but scan show 5 week 6days 14mm gestational sac for little brown spotting continue even after taking progesterone injection what kind should take for good scan result bcoz next week also I have scan.
I had sex on 1st april with protection of condom and I had taken unwanted 72 after 3hours. After that I had nausea and body pain and fever. After that I had sex on 4th april with condom. Today 8th april I got light brownish color bleeding. Not like periods. Is I pregnant? I had my periods on 19th march previously and I am not regular on my periods. Is it due to implantation of egg or it is just another side effect. Should I do blood test? Tell me briefly what should I do. Is I pregnant.:(
We've probably heard about it, read it and even watched it a few times - devices like TV and laptop take a toll on our health. But are the studies backed with statistics applicable to us? What duration crosses the limit between acceptable and dangerous. Given that both these devices are entwined in our lives not only to entertain, but also make our lives easy, how much can you really avoid them? The reality is that you can't. So here is a quick look at what impacts you the most and how you can manage it best.
1. Increased eye irritability: We are quite used to multi-screen viewing these days. We work on our laptops or iPads while we watch TV at home. While this may seem like a skilled process in multi-brain functionality, but it is subjecting our eyes continuously to artificial light, making us blink less often. Often extending to over 12 hours a day, a mix or laptop and TV viewing can cause dry eyes, irritability, and reduced vision problems.
2. Increased obesity: Having access to everything from groceries to jewelry online makes it unnecessary to move out of the house on a Sunday. This is a boon and a bane in its own right. Easy access means spending lesser time standing in supermarket queues but more time in front of the TV. This can lead to lethargy and obesity. This risk is very real in children and we are battling with an entire generation on the brink of obesity and related problems. Did you know that childhood obesity risk increases by 60% when kids watch one hour of TV! Don't even try the math for a year's worth of television!
3. Increased affinity for junk food: TV has more side effects than you think. It automatically makes us reach out for the most harmful foods that taste great but hardly have any nutritional value. From chips to pizzas to burgers to quick fix noodles some with extra cheese others with a copious quantity of salts slowly add harmful toxins to the body. The worst part is that we are so lost in our work or TV that we don't realize the quantity we are chewing down.
4. It affects your sleep cycle: Having these handy late in the night also confuses our body with artificial light, throwing our sleep cycle off balance.
5. The one-off cases are real for some people: We often hear horror stories about some 12 years old whose thighs burned up because of excessive laptop use. There are other stories about a man who came home after a workout and accidently touched his laptop's power cord to be electrocuted. There are other stories linking these gadgets to cancer risks. These stories may be played up by the media for viral effect but the fact remains that you never know when you can be that 'somebody'.